Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto! Adventure Not Forgotten! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:22 am
((You forget that Ryu has a dragon and a wolf demon in her, so of course she has a killer sense of smell.))

Ryu: ~stops and looks at Sero~ You forget about Ryo and Mai. Between the two of them, I've got a killer nose. ~starts running again~ Oh and we were 12, and it was you who wanted to explore. ~sticks tounge out. turns a corner~ We're here. ~walks into the ramen shop~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:47 am
Neji: hey guys!

Chiyo: hello...again XD  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:55 pm
Sero counted his fingers when he entered. "Lets see...carry the one...it was cold...hmm....CRAP! You're right! I hate it when you are right! Darn your craftiness!" Sero looked at Chiyo and Neji. "Ello again!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:57 pm
Neji: um...are you on a date?

Chiyo: I dont thnk so...Youre friends so...youre just...ya know  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:18 pm
Ryu:~looks at Sero then at Chiyo and Neji~ We're not on a date. ~in small voice~ Not that I'd mind. ~returning to the real world~ We were just heading to get some ramen. Wanna come with?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:40 am
Neji: sure why not

Chiyo: arigatou (Thank you)  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:43 am
Ryu: No problem. Come on, it's just around the next corner. ~voice in Ryu's head~ Be careful Little One. I sense great danger will be arriving soon. ~Ryu's mental voice~ I know. I smelt him a mile away. Why do you think I brought them this way. I wanted to see what he was up to. ~back in reality~ What type of ramen are you looking at getting? ~rounds corner and sees Kabuto~ What are you doing here you traitor?!?
Kabuto: Me? Why I'm hear to visit some old friends.
Ryu: What old friends? After your betrail of us, nobody is your friend yet!! ~pulls a kunai and hurls it at Kabuto~

((Anyone can play Kabuto, I just wanted some action))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:31 am
((I will since Orochimaru is after me))

Chiyo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kabuto: give me the girl!

Neji: *guards Chiyo*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:17 pm
((I was thinking Kabuto would be more of a communal character, but if you want to play him ok.))

Ryu: Try it Kabuto. I'm always ready to fight. ~eyes become reptilian/wolf-like~ My friends want to come out an play. Would you like to meet Ryo and Mai? ~does several quick handsigns and suddenly Mai is standing next to her~ Mai, meet Kabuto the Traitor. Traitor, meet Mai.
Mai: ~looks Kabuto over~ This is the punk I sensed. He won't be much of a challenge.
Ryu: Chill Mai. He's tougher than he looks. ~draws a kunai and throws it at Kabuto~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:23 am
*Kabuto jumps up and throws senbon at Ryu*  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:12 am
Ryu: ~dodges the senbon~ Did you really think that you could hit me?
Mai: ~sneaks up behind Kabuto~
Ryu: Now Mai! ~watches as Mai hurls Kabuto into a nearby building~ Chiyo, stay close to Neji and Sero! ~runs over to Mai~
Mai: He is weak, ~places a paw on Kabuto to hold him against the wall and sniffs him~ and he reaks of snake! Can I kill him?
Ryu: No. I think we should take him to ANBU. If I recall right, they'd like a few words with you.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:35 am
Sero appeared next to Ryu and gentilly pushed Mai so he could stand in front of Kabuto. "Take him to ANBU? I AM ANBU! I'll make this quick." Sero did a few hand signs and his Mangekyou was activated. "This'll be very quick." Sero and Kabuto appeared in Tsukiyami, with Kabuto on a cross, hands, legs, everything, tightened down. Sero pulled out a katana and stabed Kabuto with it in his right shoulder blade. "Does it hurt? Good...now tell me where Orochimaru is."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:18 pm
Orochimaru: I will tell you if you hand over Chiyo

Neji: *guards Chiyo as she clenches her head*

Chiyo: no..I wont! I wont go back to him!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:47 am
Sero looked over to see Orochimaru. "Well, that was quick! Anywho-" Sero appeared behind Orochimaru with a kunai at his neck. "Now come with me and we'll walk and talk. And you are arrested on knowledges of killing innocent people AND the 3rd Hokage, Sarutobi-Sama!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:13 am
Ryu activated her bloodline limit, the Shadow Eye. What she saw when she did almost made her shudder. Jumping behind Sero, she put her back to his and said, "Sorry about forgetting you're with ANBU, but you still shouldn't rush into something that's an obvious trap." Silently, she ordered Mai to protect Chiyo.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff