Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Ovan is Coming! In the box was THE ARM! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Want to see the ElkxSora pictures?
  yes
  no
  you didn't!? *mental image*
View Results

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:28 am
XxGrieverxX
talk2hand You made a good Soubi.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. IT'S BECAUSE I LIKE LITTLE BOYS ISN'T IT?

I mean. Uh. I DON'T LIKE LITTLE BOYS. REALLY.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:17 am
User Image
Someone stole the arm!
mad

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Samsayia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:18 pm
O.M.F.G

IMMA F*^KING GONNA KILL SOMEONE!!

dude! someone stole the arm! it's totally gone!

now you'd think if anyone it would've been me and gaarita who took up, but seriously we didn't!!

i'm considering writing a randsome note for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:03 pm
User Image
Maybe Jesse took it. Where are the Trigger Happy squirrels when we need them.

BTW Did you get the notes, and are you going to bring that disk tomorrow?

Gaarita

8,350 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Samsayia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:22 pm
Gaarita
User Image
Maybe Jesse took it. Where are the Trigger Happy squirrels when we need them.

BTW Did you get the notes, and are you going to bring that disk tomorrow?

no i didn't get the damn notes =_= how could you rely on me for something like that?! >_> (eat me later kthx)

but i will bring the disk...and mutation...screw the extras i want the soraness.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:24 pm

Maybe the teacher threw it away :0 Since only the teacher could open the cabinet, right?

I don't get why he wouldn't let you have a random "piece of trash" in the school's hallways o_o;

Puppetry

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:12 pm
I TOOK IT. SRRY. COULDN'T RESIST.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:15 pm
Puppetry

Maybe the teacher threw it away :0 Since only the teacher could open the cabinet, right?

I don't get why he wouldn't let you have a random "piece of trash" in the school's hallways o_o;

Probably. D:

Ooh, random! Today in health class we were learning about the female reproductive system, and we were talking about something called the "ovum", and I coulda sworn they said "Ovan". I was like, "WHAT?! OVAN?!" But luckily caught myself before screaming it to the class. ^^;  

yokaiy

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:34 pm
yokaiy
Puppetry

Probably. D:

Ooh, random! Today in health class we were learning about the female reproductive system, and we were talking about something called the "ovum", and I coulda sworn they said "Ovan". I was like, "WHAT?! OVAN?!" But luckily caught myself before screaming it to the class. ^^;

Wow. xD
THIS IS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING TOO MUCH .HACK.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:49 pm
XxGrieverxX
yokaiy
Puppetry

Probably. D:

Wow. xD
THIS IS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU'VE BEEN PLAYING TOO MUCH .HACK.

*snort* Haha. XD

Oh, by the way, if anyone was wondering. And "ovum" is a matured egg that is released from the ovaries into the fallopian tubes. OVAN'S AN EGG! ._.  

yokaiy

Samsayia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:42 pm
XxGrieverxX
I TOOK IT. SRRY. COULDN'T RESIST.

um. believe it or not griever. when me and gaarita were at lunch today i suggested that we cut up magazine letters and write a ransom note for the arm and sign it "GRIEVER".

>_< gaarita never shuts up about "OMG GRIEVER IS COMING!" we even took a moment after class to stand before our english teacher and threaten him with "griever is coming" XDD

griever is coming= epic win.

he said church ppl may have stolen it. but...why would the christians want Ovan's arm?!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "PPN IS COMING, OMG" is an even bigger threat. ;D  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

EM0 Shino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:10 pm
How 'bout .... the Ring Girl is coming?
Or 'Ovan with a stick figure body is coming'?

[Crap... I have lame sense of humor. ><]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Or "PPN IS COMING TO STEAL YOUR CHILDREN."  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

EM0 Shino

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:25 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Or "PPN IS COMING TO STEAL YOUR CHILDREN."

"PPN IS COMING TO EAT YOUR BELLY BUTTONS."  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces