Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:06 pm
as Fujuki got shoved aside as students came running out if the school excied that they got out earkier than usual, Fujuki got pushed to the side and saw Flame sitting in the court yard "What is he doing over there?" she asked herself as she waited pinned up against the wall waiting for ther to be more room for her to walk without getting thrown to the ground. she sat there waiting for him to leave but he just sat there so she continued to watch...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:26 pm
Flame took out one of his sketch books, as soon as he opened it a guy snatched it out of his hands. "Lets see what how good are you?" THe guy said open it up and taunting Flame. "What is this? You draw poeple? There is like almost half the school in here. You some type of stalker?"
Flame got pissed of real quick
No!!! Got to calm down... Flame thought he looked up and smiled.
"Your pants are on fire..." He said calmly
The guy looked down and freaked out meanwhile Flame picked up his sketch-book opened it to the middle and quickly drew something. As soon as the guys fire was out Flame showed a him a picture of him. "I thought the fire would be a nice addition to my picture of you." Flame said pointing at the picture. "...Oh and by the way....I have 2/3s of the school....the rest is in one of my other sketch-books." Flame said and walked away smiling  

FlameDemerio

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:32 pm
Fujuki's eyes widdened when she saw him do that to a student "Could he be a....??No i never met anyone with powers like mine.....but his oants got caught on fire from nothing....wat is it???" she asked herself over and over again....
((srry gtg))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 5:42 pm
((see yah))
Flame walked back into the building ...stupid poeple.... He thought sighing he walked down the hallway slipping past poeple just drifting because he had nothing better to do. He look up to meet the angry eyes of his teacher. "Crap...." He mumbled  

FlameDemerio

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:15 pm
Chihiro watched the whole thing...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:21 pm
((<.< >.> oh thats meh im the teacher XP i think im who ur talkin bout 0.o XP.....is it xd ))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:32 pm
(( Yes...it is time for Flame to get in trouble. sweatdrop ....He did ditch class...))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:48 pm
((duh im retarded XP))
Yomi stood infront of Flame, prepearing herself for the long speach was was about to give. she sat down on a bench up against the wall and rested her arm on the tp where ur head is suposed to go."*sigh* Ill make this short i dont have time to give you a long lectur right now i have to get back t my other jo-...." she cut herself off "Uh i mean finish grading home work. Okay, why do you act the way you do? You dont need to act all bad a** for girls or what eve your reason is. But please act mre....whats the word.....good i could say. Do it atleast so the new student dosent think that that is okay for people to act that way twards there teachers...." she stoped and put her hand on the side of her face and sighed again "....just cut bac on the cool, bad a**, or what every you wanna call it, act your putting on okay?" she said waiting for an answer....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:15 pm
"Its not cool or bad a**....Its just calm or uncareing, you can pick if you want and I dont act that way for the girls....it for personal reasons..." Flame said making eye contact for once HE thought back to when he use to have fun at school and could actuly show how he felt without starting a fire. "Your about two years to late..." He started to walk away and suddenly got a huge head ach. He looked up and didn't see anything for a while but his headach kept on getting worse. He looked over at Yomi and suddenly an image appeared around her. It started to get clearer. It became a uniform with the letters HHA on it. Then Flame fell to the ground and passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:39 pm
Inoue was walking out of the classroom when she saw a guy collapse on the ground in front of her. "Oh my God!! Hey- HEY! Are you ok?!" She dashed over to him. His face was flushed, so he put a hand to his forehead. Wow, he's burning up.. She turned around, "Hey! Can someone help me?" Inoue looked up and saw that no one was around. "I have to get this gut off of the floor to somewhere more comfortable." And why do these symptoms look so familiar to me... They remind me when I first got my powers a few months ago, she thought.  

twilight_animeprincess

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:57 pm
((uh im here >.>))
Yomi paniced for a second but then calmed down "Okay we gotta get him to the nuses office" she said as she picked him up with ease and took him to the nuses office...
Fujuki walked home and soon was at the door to her room, she oppened it and threw her books on the desk and plopled on the bed, she felt sick again like she was going to throw up "Why is this happening to me?!?" she said holding onto her stomack and clenching her fist on her heart...
((just to let yaz know, she feels pain when other people like her are feeling pain. everyones powers are different we can have powers that other ppl have tho just to inform everyone XP...also tell me what ur element is i just added it to the profile thing, put like fire or water or earth or air or water...or anything else u can think of..oh ice to ^.^ tell me so i can put it on ur profile mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:37 pm
((Flames element is fire....but he also is devoloping the abillity to see things about pople. You know like the crytals, personaities, secrets and memories. Unfortunantly he has a promblem controling what he sees.....that is why is now passed out.....any more question just ask xd ))  

FlameDemerio

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:52 pm
Flame woke up in the nurses office. He heard Yomi talking to the nurse. He looked through the crack and saw Inoue was with them. He looked down and saw his bag he silently got one of his sketch-books he saw it only had afew pages left. Damn....this will be the fith one I carry around... He said pulling out a new one. He labled it 'vision sketch-book'. He opened up and quickly drew a detailed picture of Yomi in the uniform. Can't forget this... he said finishing up with the HHA logo. He slid open the curtian forgeting that they were there. opps....I should have gone out the window...This is gonna be annoying  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:53 pm
((lol cool okay ^.^....my person is just a mixture of alot of things like how she can comunicate with other people like us, she can talk to u by thinking it and u can here her voice in ur mind eek lol and lots more ^.^...oh u can have more than 1 element i hate it when u r limited >.<..well ill add it to ur profile ^.^))  

Sayuki-Uchiha

FlameDemerio

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:56 pm
((I am good with the fire and the eyes.....ther is alot you can do with that anyways, LIKE THIS burning_eyes ......I don't feel limited at all....))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff