Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Who Hates Soy-Milk? ((vampire roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The title?
  Heh heh... Random...
  I hate it...
  ZOMG AWSOME!!!
View Results

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:30 pm
The announcer had gone into full swing. "The next match of the preliminary rounds shall now begin! Contestants 9 and 10 please step forward! Remember, no use of weapons, chemicals, firearms, or vehicles, and no killing your opponent. Also remember that it is only a ring out if any part of your body touches the ground or anything on the ground outside the arena. Readyyyyyyy? Fight!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:03 pm
Nightmare grins, watching the fight "friend against friend, wow thats going to be interesting" She stands, stretching her arms before jumping down and walking towards a person she knows but doesnt really talk to much.  

Aprilbaby1

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:18 pm
Yvan was close to pissing himself, to be brutally honest. It was rare to see matches between siblings, and it was always an awkward affair. He looked forward to their half-hearted attempts to pummel each other with glee.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:20 pm
((I don't think Taylor will be very half-hearted with this... sweatdrop ))

Taylor jumped up happily, grabbing Toyu's hand. "Mm-'kay, come on~!" she chirped as she dragged Toyu into the arena happily.

Unwillingly, Toyu followed, complaining. "Aaaah... Taylor? Why ya gotta do this to me?" he asked, not expecting an answer. As they got into the arena, Toyu jerked his hand out of Taylor's, and positioned himself at his starting point.

Taylor stood on her own starting point, and remembered the match had already started. "Mm-'kaaaay. Llllet's get started~!" Taylor said loudly as she lifted her hand up slowly, and brought it down. "Fira!" she yelled suddenly, and a big burst of blue flame emerged infront of Toyu.

The flames barely licked Toyu's nose as he shimmered out of the way. She really is just trying to knock some sense into me after all... Maybe I should do the same. he thought, and suddenly he was infront of her, a fist colliding with Taylor's right cheek.

The blow had knocked Taylor to the edge of the arena, but she never fell over the edge. Taylor brought her right hand from her right ear to her nose to get rid of the pain, and got up. "Heh, nice." she muttured, smiling lightly. "C'moooonnn~! I know you can knock me off the ring with a simple kick!!!" she teased, raising her hand again, but didn't lower it. "Thunder!!!" she yelled.

Toyu dodged just in time as a lighting bolt rained from the sky, but sparks still shot through his body, knocking him to the ground. But he was only there for a moment, because he had already knocked Taylor off her feet by swiftly sweeping his foot across the ground.

Before she had a chance to hit the ground, Taylor was grabbed by her wrists and was about to be thrown off the ring. As Toyu let go of her wrists, Taylor grabs his own wrists and brought him with her. Ten feet away from the ground, Taylor used her momentum to swing Toyu closer to the ground than her, and slammed him into the ground. "Aero." she muttured, and an unseen wind brought her back up onto the arena bfore she touched the ground.

Toyu sat up, rubbing the back of his head and looking at the small indent he had made in the cement. He let himself fall back into the mold. "Heh heh... I'm out..." he laughed, barely concious.  

oiseaux sister

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:49 pm
"ALRIGHT! There you have it folks! We have a winner! Now, onto the next match of the preliminary rounds! Contestants numbers 11 and 12 please step forward!"

Yvan was standing now, and stretching once more. "I'm in the match after this one. I best be ready."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:33 pm
Hearing the announcement, Taylor jumped down to Toyu, and grabbed his hand, dragging him towards their seats. "Mm-'kay, c'mon." she said happily.

Making no effort to free himself, Toyu barely held onto conciousness. "Mmmmmnn... Lemme go..." he groaned, looking up at her lazily.

Taylor didn't look away from her path as she answered. "Mm-'kay~!" she chirped, letting him fall face first to the ground. A minute later, Taylor hopped up some stairs and sat down in her seat, next to Kibai. "Looks like you're up~." she sang, completely forgetting Toyu.  

oiseaux sister

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:38 am
(Someone play my opponent.)
Kibai stepped into the arena, baring his claws. The blades had been rounded to a point, so they were no longer deadly.
"I hope it lasts a little longer than the last one."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:42 pm
Nightmare was sitting, almost floating, on a chair's edge, She smiles enjoying the battles. Almost falling out of her seat from her excitement. Nightmare looked around before pulling her emotions in and having her face calm, but she let a small smile escape.  

Aprilbaby1

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:36 pm
Noticing her giddiness before she could reign it in, Taylor smiled. "How was our match?" she asked, smiling again.

Pulling himself up into his chair, Toyu attempted to sit up. In vain. He wasn't even able to pull himself up to Taylor's height.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:12 pm
Nightmare laughs lightly and turns to look at them "it was interesting" She smiled "Cant wait to fight you guys next round" she grins mischeviously, hops off the chair and walks away  

Aprilbaby1

o0-Nate_River-0o

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:25 pm
(Mobius has generously agreed to playing my character when he returns. I will play it until he gets back.)

A hulking figure walked into the arena. about three heads taller than Kibai, and five times as much muscle, veins were popping on his arms. At the elbows, a huge Iron cylinder was inserted into his arms. He grinned, and hit the ground. A small pock formed in the cement, and the cylinder dropped, sliding down his arm and hitting his wrist bone, sending his fist much deeper into the ground, creating a larger crater.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:43 pm
The juggernaut laughed, and spoke in a burly German accent. "Vatch that that doesn't become you, puny little man! Hur hur hur!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:22 pm
Toyu, who always saw things how they presented themselves, became wide awake when he saw Kibai's opponet, a nervous look spread on his face.

Unlike Toyu, Taylor leaned forward in her seat, one elbow positioned between her knee and her chin, a corner of her mouth pulled up into a thoughtful grin. "Heh... That macho man's gonna get powned. He ain't gotta chance up to a vampire like Kibai, especially with his power." she examined quietly, her smile growing larger.

Toyu looked at her in shock, confused. "How can you think that?!" he demanded, and gestured to "Macho"* frantically. "That guy's huge! I mean look at him!"

Taylor leaned back in her seat, and brought her hands into an "I don't know" stance, and smirked. "It's simple; You know what Kibai is, and his 'ace'. And look at that guy!" she calmly gestured to Macho. "He's all brawn and no brains, what so ever! I doubt Kibai's gonna get the long fight he wanted! And the way he punched the ground was way too slow. Face it; Kibai's gonna kick his butt!" Taylor had a fun time saying that little speech, and resumed the position she was in before.

Toyu looked at her, appalled, only slightly seeing her point. He leaned back in his seat shaking his head in the sense that she probably made.

*Macho= Taylor's nickname for the German.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:36 pm
Nightmare smiles, appearing out of nowhere behind the two "your right, the guys just all muscle. Size doesnt matter, skill does" she said smiling "Remember that" she entwines her hands and rests her chin there. "Well we are going to find out" she said smiling  

Aprilbaby1

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:46 pm
Already nervous, Toyu jumped when the girl came out of nowhere behind them. "Aah!" he yelped, twisting around in his seat.

Tayor turned around to hear her better, and smiled once she finished. "You're completely right~!" she chirped, then suddenly realized something, twisted a little to stick out her right hand. "I don't believe we've been introduced! I'm Taylor May, and the jumpy kid over there is Toyu. Don't ask where he got his scar, he'll never tell." she greeted, nodding to Toyu, when she said his name.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff