Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
New Forum RP coming soon. Seeking players now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Senshi's parents were....
  The Gods of mythology
  Another idea you have (please post it)
View Results

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:30 am
fair enough (reworking Saturn already)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:58 am
I assume she is about Chibi-Usa's age and therefore older in this era. A new power would be okay by me, but try to keep it consistant with Saturn's power theme.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:26 pm
Rush_Hardroc
Hey hey hey.... *takes the prodding stick from Rei and taps the ground loudly to attract attention*

Oooooookay!

*begins pacing*

So.... here's my idea, drawing from all of our ideas collectively. We can set it in 3092, Crystal Tokyo. The Galaxy is, for the most part, at peace from the political standpoint. We can still use our old Knights idea, but whether or not they are in a relationship with the Senshi is up to the players. We can use both the Amazoness Quartet and the children of the Senshi (the more the merrier). The Senshi, by now, will have some form dream fulfilled (Haruka being a racer, Minko being a singer). Made-up characters, of course, will be allowed. As for conflicts.... We'll open the floor up with Nemesis-related material (as the era's enemy was the Black Moon Clan, based on the hypothetical Kuiper Belt object called Nemesis).

How does any of this sound?

She wouldn't be Chibiusa's Age- she'd be much older 18/19. Because if you think about it, Chibiusa was born when Usagi is 22- start of Crystal Tokyo.

Sooo...Chibiusa would still be a little kid.... meh... anyway...I stack claim to Mars's First born.

....And a madeup..plus villians D:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:17 pm
You really like being evil Rei Torano. razz Just kidding. ^^

Anyhow, sounds good to me. I haven't posted much in a while but I have been reading previous posts. sweatdrop  

Radical Shadow

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:36 pm
Of Course! Some one -has- to be. emo Because most just can't be evil. * They don't either like being evil or just can play it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:38 pm
I can, but I like to choose the middle path. Which ever one I do depends on the kind of story we play. I'm still not entirely sure who or what I'll be playing.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

chibihotachan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:28 pm
I'm more of a fan of Usa being close to Hotaru in age (say Taru probably about 18 in appearence vs. Usa closer to 16 or 17) Whoever ends up playing her talk to me, because I'd like to take on a slightly different angle with them if nobody minds. Possibly a more than just friends and I really want to go into exploring a joint power of Life and Death.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:11 pm
Meh, if you roll with me in the villainy d: You'll have to be ruthless! Bloodthirsty! Conniving! And most of all, have a sadistic (possibly masochistic ) personality.

'cause Dorothy we're not in Kansas any more. And Toto is considered dinner. ;3  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Radical Shadow

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:18 pm
Rei Torano
Meh, if you roll with me in the villainy d: You'll have to be ruthless! Bloodthirsty! Conniving! And most of all, have a sadistic (possibly masochistic ) personality.

'cause Dorothy we're not in Kansas any more. And Toto is considered dinner. ;3

Meh, I could be an evil character too. X3  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:22 am
XD  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:28 am
If it's settled, let's get started on placing each relevent location. I'm wondering if we should throw in some other planets, too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:10 pm
You don't have to. Our Own solar system is weird Enough without people from out side of it.

If people actually bothered to look, they would know there are a heck of a lot more things in our Solar System than out. So Many freakin' moons and asteiods and other things that float around our sun.

I say keep with the Canons and what's in our solar system than looking out.  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Radical Shadow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:18 am
Agree with you, Rei.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:06 am
Okay. Well, let's make a plot and get started. If we're setting it in Crystal Tokyo, we can maybe assume that some places that existed in Tokyo still exist in the future... like the Arcade. I also really want to use the Kinghts, but not necessarily as consorts for the Senshi. The way I've thought it out was that three of them (Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter) live in the same apartment complex, basically waiting for something to happen. the fourth, Mars Knight, still wanders the Face of the Earth as he has been for the last 2000 years. He'll make an appearance eventually... (there's a story there, too, but I'll elaborate on it later, if you want). I'm still debating the idea of Senshi Children... seeing as how Chibi-Usa has the Amazoness Quartet... It's all up to you guys.  

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:40 pm
Unless you're gonna be playing all the inner 'knights', why would you dictate what they'll be doing if they might be played by -other- people?

It's nice and all to give a destination and all, but why would Mars 'Knight' have wandered the earth for that long? What is the point of him wandering and why has he never joined them? Why did he awake 2000 years ago (AD I'm assuming) If the kingdom was destoryed way before that?

Why must Venus, Mercury and Jupiter Knight stay in the same apparement building? Why can't they live else where? Why don't they have their -own- lives to live than just twiddling their thumbs? Is there even a reason for them to have to stay in that building in particular and not the general area?

'cause really, It would probably suck to play a character and you don't know their entire history but the GM does and never explains it to you. -.-;

So, unless they too are up for grabs and you won't be playing them all- than you must elaborate. Not for just my benefit but for everyone else's too.

I know I've been difficult, but I'm just making you explain the situation so nothing will go completely wrong and the like.

Personally, like I said before, the children are -not- a must. We're not doing Parallel Sailor Moon (Because really not many people ever heard of it or even seen it. and it's really not an actual continuation of Sailor Moon at all but a silly AU story similar to Chibiusa's Picture Diary.).

So really, we could do a possible half and half. Randomly pick a senshi and say ' They had a child' than skip some other senshi and go and pick another 'They had a child'.

The ones I think most likely have children would be Mercury and Jupiter.

Because Neptune and Uranus (unless we invent some way for them to have children too) are lesbians and last time I check, we haven't evovled past needing males to have children. (*snaps fingers.* Lucky lizards...)

Venus devoted herself towards helping and protecting the King and Queen and Princess so I don't know if she would or wouldn't have children. I doubt it though.

Like Venus, Mars actually took a vow of chasty for the cause and...she's not a real fan of men ever since her heart was broken by the man that worked for her father. So, I wouldn't actually peg her as 'Zomgs 8D MEN!'. So far I think the only men she can ever stand is Mamoru and Artemis.

I wouldn't think Saturn would have any children because, well, she's still a senshi on duty. That and she never showed much favor towards anyone else but Chibiusa really.

Pluto, other than seeing that she has a crush or something on Mamoru/Endymion, she's the time gate Guardian. That's kinda a full time job. I don't really see where she would get a date there.

Of course these are my opinions and how I see them.

However, since I'm both a villain and a 'good' guy, I know exactly what villainy I would plan.

Similar but not exactly similar to what Galaxia was working with only...they're not working towards the ultimate 'good'.

And they're quite ruthless.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces