10%
 10%  [ 15 ]
Other...
49%
 49%  [ 69 ]
Total Votes : 140

wes_ray

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:27 pm
yah choji is just dumb hes definetly the worst male ninja.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:39 am
Sasuke, he is a bully.  

Arnathor

Copy Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:20 pm
Ru-Shin
Worst Naruto male....*thinks for a very long moment*....hmmmm....Udon. With that snot always leaking out of his nose...eww... xd No,no,no. Just kidding. Let's see...well I really don't know. eek They all have things I don't like about them,but I like them all...*receives a whack in upside the head from her cousin* *adds quickly before she gets whacked again* EXCEPT Shikamaru! Shika is perfect... stare
Cousin: ^___^ That's what I thought.
Me: *mumbles under breath* He's not as cool as Shino-kun....*gets whacked again*

heh...I'm glad there's another Shikamaru fan...he's a slacker...w00t.That aside...I'd have to say the worst character is Sasuke...I have a SPOILER about Sasuke if anyone wants to know...I wont say it..but PM me...He MIGHT...be gay...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:24 pm
I really don't know the worst, I think they are all good ninja's in a way, and why does people be hateing' on Sasuke? I mean, I know a lot of people don't like him, but he is a really good ninja, you have to admit :O  

FifiLynn

Copy Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:38 pm
Arnathor
Sasuke, he is a bully.

bleh...where did you get your vest...I've seen it at a store before,I just don't remember where.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:43 pm
its one of the items that come in the trunk. you can buy them in the market place for like 1000. just trype in
"Sea green sports vest"  

Arnathor

FifiLynn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:46 pm
Arnathor
its one of the items that come in the trunk. you can buy them in the market place for like 1000. just trype in
"Sea green sports vest"

Actually, you can get them at a store, I forgot which one, but I bought mine in a store, not at the marketplace.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 2:44 pm
chouji is kind of useless if you think about it, he'll spend all the money you have on food and eat all the food you have in your refrigerator....  

Carmen Delanto

AngelicDevil16

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 6:18 pm
uUuh i don't think i'm gonna touch this one.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:58 am
Chaos101
Couldn't really say everyone has their moments.

Everyone keeps saying about how much of a b*****d Sasuke is but so is Gaara and Neji and noone seems to have a bad word about either of them

I personally DESPISE Neji for what he did to poor Hinata-chan, and his destiny bull-crap, but I still gotta admit, he definately is NOT the worst ninja, lol 3nodding  

Ookami-Kun

lazypirate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:07 am
the worst ninja ever would have to have been mizuki from the beginning episodes....i think he was supposed to be a chounin yet naruto beat him and naruto was still an academy student.

note: not even a genin yet....u think a chounin would have more strength and tactics against an inexpert use of kage bunshin....sheesh...just remember how hard it is for naruto and them to become chounins, even after the exam, only shikamaru is a chounin....  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:34 am
H0taru-Chan
You think Iruka is the worst?He's like...so cool! biggrin I rather like him.

I think Sasuke is the worst.Not because 'Oh,he's Uchiha,blahblahblah.'I think it's rather awesome he has the Sharingan and all the crap,but I just don't like him.I don't like Itachi either.The Uchihas are,in my opinion,the worst male ninjas.

*Kills you*

ITACHI OWNS!!!

*runs off, yelling SHARINGAN!*  

Sasuke_Aurora

ampril

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:46 pm
I think Sasuke is the worst. But I won't say because it will spoil it for all the people who are behind on the manga.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:54 am
OMG!! SASUKE!! SO ANNOYING!! (dur, naruto your better than me so lets do some stupid stuff to get stronger instead of working like you did)

( ) = voice of sasuke  

Ninja Alchemist

PremiereSpoon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:27 pm
well if you could consider him a ninja i think its konohamaru  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items