Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Chatterbox/Humor
The Official Xbox 360 In Your Base Killing Your Dudes Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:38 am
Fresnel
Firefox 3 beta for Mac has some ******** thing going on with Gaia, and it revs one core of my processor to max ALL THE TIME. So my computer runs about 50°F hotter than it should, just because I don't like Safari.

Found out what was causing this. ******** Photobucket was sucking down a s**t-ton of processing power, even though it was minimized. Fixed THAT one in short order.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:13 am
I had about 50 tabs open in IE7 and my Mem Usage was at 350k for IE.
Now, with Firefox at about the same amount of tabs it's considerably less.
At one tab each IE7 uses less processor.

Right now I have 16 tabs open on IE7 and it's using 415k while Firefox with 88 tabs is using 286k.  

OberFeldwebel

The Drildo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:48 pm
OberFeldwebel
I had about 50 tabs open in IE7 and my Mem Usage was at 350k for IE.
Now, with Firefox at about the same amount of tabs it's considerably less.
At one tab each IE7 uses less processor.

Right now I have 16 tabs open on IE7 and it's using 415k while Firefox with 88 tabs is using 286k.

Firefox win  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:43 am
OberFeldwebel
Christ almighty, I thought I was bad! I doubt I have more than 25 tabs open in FF, and another 13 in Safari.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:56 am
Fresnel
OberFeldwebel
Christ almighty, I thought I was bad! I doubt I have more than 25 tabs open in FF, and another 13 in Safari.

Yeah, I closed a lot of my tabs now.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:23 am
Requiem in Mortis
I have two accounts (one on my friend's 360 and one on by brother's), but I don't do Xbox Live. It's infested with pre-teens who have nothing better to do than blow each other up, all while throwing around really bad c**k insults and "yo mamma" jokes. That, and I suck at Halo 3.
"I find your lack of faith disturbing..."

... Yeah, that's just dumb...

MLempire14

If you send me a friend request, tell me your from GGE.

I have CoD 4, CoD:WaW, Halo 3, MW2, Fable II, GTA IV, Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation, Battlefield: Bad Company, Battlefield 1943, Halo 3 ODST, and Saints' Row 2.

-Darth Vader: The Original Trilogy

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:56 am
As I put in my MW2 thread, my tag is Armas Termin, but with a space unlike my name on here. Likewise with Chivalric Knight--if you send me a request, say you're from here unless your tag is just like your Gaia name.

My only online games now are MW2, Rock Band 2, and Team Fortress 2 on the Orange Box set (but I don't really like it).  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:40 pm
ANGELPROJECT667
Its like my avatar name, but without the "I"  

AINGELPROJECT667

Shy Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:52 pm
Alright, so my brother's girlfriend moved in her XBox, and I've been poaching it. Only got a couple games for it, but my gamertag is Fresnel149 for anyone interested. No headset though, so you'll have to live with a silent Fres. No HDD either, so that cramps my style some.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:08 pm
Fresnel
Alright, so my brother's girlfriend moved in her XBox, and I've been poaching it. Only got a couple games for it, but my gamertag is Fresnel149 for anyone interested. No headset though, so you'll have to live with a silent Fres. No HDD either, so that cramps my style some.
Do you have Reach?  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:53 pm
Requiem in Mortis
Fresnel
Do you have Reach?
Hahaha, as if. I think the only games I have worth mentioning are Mass Effect (the original), CoD4, and Mirror's Edge. Honestly don't know if I can get on Live, though... it doesn't seem to want to let me, though I haven't actually tried.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:10 pm
cas 13f
WITH A SPACE!
I own Halo Reach, ODST, Bad Company 2, Forza, and Left 4 Dead (1).
I've been looking for more.
I got the new Xbox 360, Reach custom edition, for $300 with no tax mrgreen AAFES FTW!  

uryu ishida

Whence it Flows

Dangerous Elder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:01 pm
uryu ishida
cas 13f
WITH A SPACE!
I own Halo Reach, ODST, Bad Company 2, Forza, and Left 4 Dead (1).
I've been looking for more.
I got the new Xbox 360, Reach custom edition, for $300 with no tax mrgreen AAFES FTW!
Best Buy, I was getting checked out by a inactive Marine who turned out to have been deployed at the same base I was, got it for 295 after tax. Manager's discounts are the s**t.

LevithanDreams

Lesse...

Mass Effect 1 and 2
Dead Space
Gears of War 1 and 2
Halo 3, ODST, Wars, and Reach
COD MW 1 and 2
FEAR 1, Files, and 2
Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2
Assassin's Creed 1 and 2
Resident Evil 5
Darkstar One
DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball 2
Metro 2033
Borderlands

And Medal of Honor and Black Ops are waiting for me at home.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 am
I was wondering who cas 13f was.

Anyways,

Gamertag: Requiem6661 (need to change this, but has no money for Microsoft Points)

As of now I only play Reach online. However, I do have access to all of the 360 Halo games (including Wars), CoD4, WaW, MW2, Guitar Heroes 2, 3 and Metallica, and a few other games who's names escape me at the moment.  

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

Kuuhaku-shou

Benevolent Prophet

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Accounting Whiz 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:49 am
"Aux grands maux les grands remèdes."

I have Halo: Reach now too, if anyone is interested. GT: MLempire14

"Desperate times call for desperate measures."