Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
New werewolves and vamps in town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

does this sound interestin enough?
  yes
  sorta
  no
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:19 pm
The hour seemed to last forever for Belle, in history they were going over the great depression, which she had lived through. Finally the bell rang, and Belle slowly trudged off to english.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:32 pm
Charity, was deeply intrigued by the lesson. The great depression had sounded so sad, and she recorded almost the whole lesson, lest she forget something.
Soon the hour was over, though, and she said good bye to Belle and departed towards the music department.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:41 pm
Belle couldn't wait for english to be over, and school for that matter.
She wanted to decorate the apartment she bought the week before. That way Charity and her could study and such.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:48 pm
Meanwhile, Charity disscussed what she already knew about the piano, and what she had been playing recently. Then the teacher gave her a recording of Pachebell's Cannon in D, to listen to, and memorize, in hopes that she could play it as well.
As soon as the bell rang for the end of the day, Charity rushed outside, and tride to remember where the bus stop was.  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:52 pm
Finally! Belle thought as the bell rang. On her way to her car, she saw Charity looking around for something. "What are you looking for?" Belle asked her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:57 pm
Charity replied, "I'm not really looking for anything. I'm trying to picture what this place looks like, by smell and noise, but it doesn't help much. Where's the bus stop? I can't exactly drive a car, and it wouldn't be a good idea to try and run home."  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:03 pm
"oh yah, well, I don't know where the bus stop is, and I don't see anyone heading anywhere except the parking lot," Belle listed all the reasons why the bus was not in the parking lot. She finally said, "why don't I drive you home? If you don't want me to, that's okay."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:07 pm
Charity pondered the possibilities. One opption was to try and find the bus, though maybe geting lost in the process, or going home with Belle. She decided that the 2nd opption was a better idea, "Sure, I'd like a ride. I rented an old appartment downtown."  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:10 pm
"My apartment's somewhere around there, too! Maybe we should start a carpool," Belle laughed. After recovering from her giggle fit, she led Charity to her Slugbug.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:39 pm
"Oh... my... god... I love bugs!" Charity said, recognising the shape and sound of the door as she oppened it. "A carpool wouldn't be too bad, but there are a fair number of appartments down town. Mine's somewhere on Pine Street."  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:47 pm
"Mine's a street or two up from Pine, so it wouldn't be that hard to carpool," Belle said as she got into the driver's seat.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:52 pm
"That's great," Charity replied, buckling her seatbelt. Pausing, she considered something about this desision that she hadn't thought about before. "You don't drive to quickly do you?"  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:57 pm
"I'm in a bug, how fast do you think I can go?"Belle asked jokingly."Seriously, I don't. Especially because bugs can't go over a hundred very well."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:01 pm
Relieved, Charity said, "I just heard that a lot of Vampires like to drive fast, that's all, and I have been known to get sick when people drive too fast."  

Alayna_blind_angel

medusa56

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:10 pm
"I think it's just the Cullen's that like to." added Belle as she started the car. About 15 minutes later, she stopped outside of Charity's house."Voici que vous allez Madame, le dernier arrĂȘt en notre excursion de
la ville des Forks," Belle said on perfect French."See you tomorrow," she added as Charity climbed out the door. As soon as she was sure Charity got inside today, she drove off.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff