Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blaisred

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:20 am
"well i was thinkin of keeper but thats what you are....so i really want ter do beater but im afriad i might hit the bludger to hard....." Christian replied looking down at Aiko then back up at the little slytherin boy who started to singwhen he thought that he was out of earshot  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:30 pm
*Logen looked a bit happy and she said:*

"Hello Christian!"

*Logen smiled to them both and then said to Aiko:*

"sorry for the delay... yeah sure im ready!"

*Logen heldt something that resembled a cell phone, though it looked like it was made of some form for energy the phone vanished into Logen's wand and the wand vanished into a diomond necklace the necklace was formed of some small and a big pefect heart shaped one though the necklace was not viewable because it was inside her robe... Logen got on her broom, waiting for the others to get on!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

blaisred

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:51 pm
scott summoned his broom and hoped on hovering slightly as he waited for Aiko.....
"ello logen...nice day?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 5:48 pm
Aiko mounted her broom. She soared off into the air. The air rushed into her face.  

spaztastic psycho

blaisred

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:46 pm
scott shot into the air after Aiko  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:29 pm
*Logen was in their heels when they soared away, she smiled as she asked:*

"So what position would you like me trying? i can do any of em, though the seeker position would be preferred!"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:39 pm
Walt kept thinking and finlly decided he should go back to the field. So he went there and went into the stands and watched.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:52 pm
Aiko smiled, "Hold on... i am going to get the crate out..." she said. she touched back down onto the ground and ran into the changing room. She drug out the large box with much difficultys.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:02 pm
Walt thought about offering help, but thought that by the time he had realized she needed help, it was too late.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:41 pm
Aiko smiled as a few more people came onto the feild. Two of the chasers, both beaters, and someone who was normaly a fill in for seeker. Aiko smiled, she knew that Christain wanted to try out for keeper. so that ment a chaser a beater a keeper and a seeker for each 'team'. Aiko smiled widely.  

spaztastic psycho

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:45 pm
Walt started to feel foolish. "I may be in the stands, but I'm still the only person who can't ply Quiditch."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:00 pm
Aiko split everyone up into teams, "Christain, you said you wanted to tryout for keeper right?" she said, "I want to see how good you are at that postion... 'Cause i was thinking about being a chaser this year..." she smiled, "Logan, you can play seeker... "  

spaztastic psycho

blaisred

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:43 pm
Christian smilled broadly "cool thanks Aiko...iv been practicing....hopefully ill be good enough..." christian soared into the air and sped towards the keep goals.....  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:44 pm
Aiko smiled widely. She pulled out her wistle, she blew it once, to signal every one to go up in the air.  

spaztastic psycho

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:17 am
*Logen was in the air waiting for the snitch to be released!.... while waiting she looked around alittle then she saw walt, she looked in some seconds on him then she concentrated on the training... Logen was exited about it, she had never been on a real quidditch team before though she had a quidditch set that was bought in japan, her parents were there alot, the snitch that was in that set she had made go faster than usual, she sighed and concentrated harder on the crate that Aiko had carried out on the field she stared at the exact point where the snitch were held! even when the crate wasnt open!*  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff