Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
new naruto rp (plz join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will u join
  yes
  no
  maybe
  i dont care and i hate u
View Results

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:12 pm
Fujuki's eyes widened and then slowly went down when he said he was kidding. she looked at for a second "Hm...well come tomorrow and ill have a better one that ull ever imagine" she said in a jokingly stuck up attitude but was laughing after so it wasnt mean at all "i bet ill make you look better on my drawing than in rreal life" she said laughing. she folded the picture up and put irt in a little pocket in the front of the bag....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:23 pm
*laughs abit then stares at her in a joking mean look* really well i dont know if thats possible  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:26 pm
Gives him a pouting look with a small smile "oh well i think that is very possible" she said folding her arms and started laughing.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:30 pm
say what well thats just not very nice  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:32 pm
O.O "I was just joking" she said with a shocked and sad look on her face "I didnt mean it..." she said then noticed what time it was O.O "i have to leave in five minutes!!!" she said throwing all of her books and pencils in her bag.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:34 pm
i was jjk but where ya gota go  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:43 pm
"I have to get home and check on Mai...." she said talking fast and rushing to get her stuff together....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:46 pm
mind if i come i got nothin to do today... its real slow  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:51 pm
she paused for a second in shock she would have visitors, she never talks to anyone so it was wierd "Uh...sure i dont mind i guess...i dont have anything either <=D. she looked at her watch O.O "Oh no im late!!!she is gunna kill me for this!!!" she said moving even faster "Okay you ready" she asked really fast cauz she was in such a rush.....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:53 pm
*gets up* ya but if u tell me where ya live ill get u there real fast  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 9:56 pm
Fujuki paused for a second and looked bac with a confused look on her face "How?" she said then realizing she didnt have time for an explenation "Its that way!" she paonted accidentaly yelling from her rush of leaving and she was thinking ot fast to notice....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:00 pm
ok *opens his bag and a light cricles around him he then tells it* u get that* he holds out his hand* grab on tight  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:04 pm
Fujuki looked at his hand "uh..." she said thinking i tover thinking it might not be safe. but she grabed his hamd real quick and tried not to think of what will happen....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:07 pm
*the light swirled around the both of them real fast and then in 5 second they were in front of her house*  

minimonkey_s

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:12 pm
Fujuki had her eyes closed the whole time but when they were still she peeked one eye open the both flew wide open as she saw her house. Mai came runing out the door and saw Fujuki standing ther "FUJUKI!" she said runing to her and wraping her arms around her waist "Your late!!!" she said still hangin onto Fujuki. she let go and saw some one with her "who is that?" Mai said with a funny look on her face as she looked at him.....
((uh i forgot to put this in there....she asked 'who is he?' as if she was askin him who he was...thats why Fujuki didnt say anything thinking he was going to tell her....lol))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff