>.>
<.<
100%
 100%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 27

Jellycones

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:44 am
I'm personally Pro-Rob.

I've never seen any movies that Rob has played in, I don't know if that's why alot of you guys dislike him so much, but I think he looks like a realistic enough Edward. Sure, yeah, there are much better looking guys than him. But can they act the part just as well? Probably not. Plus, Edward is mentioned to look unreal, god-like, beautiful... a statue... nobody in real life, with makeup or even airbrushed in movies can look like that. So you have to be open minded, and wait until the movie comes out to see the finished product to make your final judgment. Clips don't usually do justice. We also have to see if he can portray Edward's mentality, personality, and characteristics... If the movie sucks because of him, then we can bash him all we want. xD

That's personally my opinion. I'm not a fan girl. I didn't even know who Rob was until he got casted for this movie...Haha.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:38 pm
At first, I didn't like him at all. Now I've learned to deal with it. It isn't like I can change it. I was a big Drew Fuller or Gaspard Ulliel fan but even they didn't fit Edward but they were alot closer then Robert Pattinson. Oh well, like I said, complaining doesn't change anything. stare sad  

duke_basketball92

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:36 pm
yeash whatever...still thinks he's major fug  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:20 pm
*Yawn* Robert bashing is old...or maybe that's just me. rolleyes  

BloodOfBeautifulDreamers

The Twilight Movie