Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
The Ordo's Official 2008's New Year Ball Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:05 pm
[[Brazilian timeline, it's 1AM EXACTLY and I'll stay until I find... Tolerable... Got bad news and bad mood. The party goes until day 3rd so it's fine. I'll probably stay a few more hours.]]

Ars relaxed her wings a little. "And the wings are natural from my mother, they aren't vampiric... And the head ones hear sounds and thoughts but... It's not like I can differ much of it so don't stress over your head." She thought for a bit over the blood matter. "Well for me it really doesn't differ from blood, vampiric blood... Or vegetables." She let out a laugh at that. "Just if I go berserk I can go pretty deadly... Can't control at all. Such a shame."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:07 pm
OrangeJ
thanks. that will be my new years gift from me to you teleporting you to vince.
"Sounds like fun." Lerina smiled at him. "I look forward to it."  

Eisoji

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:10 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
-Darth Oreo-

you were on Russian time and lived where?

Not sure how Russia made it in there....
And I'm not telling where I live =D

are you one of those people who is like crazy about online predators?
I have a friend like that, she flipped when she knew I had pictures of her that I could possibly put on my myspace.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:11 pm
as soon as we get there i have to get blood because it takes alot out of me to teleport.  

OrangeJ

Deadly Nightshayde

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:14 pm
No, not at all.
It's just more fun to keep things unknown.
Where I am is not relevant to my sleeping schedule, so I don't see any point in divulging it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:14 pm
"You could always take a couple glasses of blood when we decide to go couldn't you? Or is there something about your teleporting that could mess with the blood."  

Eisoji

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:15 pm
Ars Arcana
[[Brazilian timeline, it's 1AM EXACTLY and I'll stay until I find... Tolerable... Got bad news and bad mood. The party goes until day 3rd so it's fine. I'll probably stay a few more hours.]]

Ars relaxed her wings a little. "And the wings are natural from my mother, they aren't vampiric... And the head ones hear sounds and thoughts but... It's not like I can differ much of it so don't stress over your head." She thought for a bit over the blood matter. "Well for me it really doesn't differ from blood, vampiric blood... Or vegetables." She let out a laugh at that. "Just if I go berserk I can go pretty deadly... Can't control at all. Such a shame."

whats the possiblity of you going berserk? i want to be safe. i mean a half dream demon in reality can be very dangerious. in both relms of physical and mental wellbeing. not to be rude of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:16 pm
Deadly Nightshayde
No, not at all.
It's just more fun to keep things unknown.
Where I am is not relevant to my sleeping schedule, so I don't see any point in divulging it.

oh, good, I hoped not because that person is really weird, you want a picture of her? {lol}  

-Darth Oreo-

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:18 pm
OrangeJ
whats the possiblity of you going berserk? i want to be safe. i mean a half dream demon in reality can be very dangerious. in both relms of physical and mental wellbeing. not to be rude of course.

Ars put on a serious look and bluffed. "Half the time I'm awake."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:19 pm
Eisoji
"You could always take a couple glasses of blood when we decide to go couldn't you? Or is there something about your teleporting that could mess with the blood."

i'v never tryed because we need to pass through different dimention were the physics are completely wack nothing is real but its all real.  

OrangeJ

OrangeJ

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:21 pm
Ars Arcana

Ars put on a serious look and bluffed. "Half the time I'm awake."

hmmm...with a puzzeled look on his face. how do we stop your rage?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:22 pm
Deadly sighed and decided to wander out to the lawn, and perhaps take a midnight stroll through the gardens. She never tired of the feeling of moonlight on her skin. She moved to the door and exited quietly, feeling happier already as the cool night air surrounded her.

(((Gotta go sleep off this damn benadryl. I'll be back in a few hours, if anyone's still here at that point.)))

Deadly Nightshayde

-Darth Oreo-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:23 pm
*Dips a pizza bite in some bloods and reads some conversations*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:27 pm
Luciano swept in, the wind at his back, whipping his silvered hair about his face like threads of moonlight. "The night is young yet, greetings to all of you."  

LupatriaRegen

old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces