Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I despise Edward. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aquaura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:55 pm
lol perfection. That's a hard one. Maybe perfection is hard to like for someone and lovable to others. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:15 pm
i like jake but edward is the best eva!!!  

music_gal428

sikis1312

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If i offer you my soul...

I don't agree.

To me, Edward and jake are Actually quite simaler.

They both didn't really talk to anyone outside of their kind for awhile. So, dont use that.

Also, Jake is to forceful and angry.

I would love to have a boyfriend be protective over me and care allot about me..

Also, Bella's has a weak personality if any of you read the first chapter of edwards POV, then you would know he thought his attraction had something to with the strong protecting the weak. and how their personalities attracted.

I Adore Edward.. And i like Jacob.

They both fasinate me.

Also to those of you who hate edward for leaving, You must understand that if you wanted someone to live a normal life, because you loved them so much that you wanted them to be able to live their life and the only thing you thought you could do to make that happen was leave. wouldn't you do that?

Anyway there you go. lol

Will you carry me away?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:49 pm
I love Edward, so there... I see your point, but that's what draws me to him and you away!  

Ameraq

3,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Chocol8Chips

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:50 pm
Well, I wouldn't say I hate Edward, but I don't like him as much as Jacob. I feel really sorry for Jacob when he knows that Bella and Edward are going to get marry and that Bella's gonna turn into a vampire. I hope Jacob finds a better girl sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:15 pm
I don't really know. I like Edward, but I Love Jacob because of the fact that Bella AND Jacob can actually live and die together. How annoying would it be if you lived forever...But I am stuck between the two. <3 LOVE 'EM BOTH!  

Ichigo_Sanji

KiiNiku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:19 pm
You've got another thing coming if you think you can have Jaocb.

Edward's just Edward. Does that mean you hate all the other vampires, too?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:26 am
come on don't be a hater  

Fifii

Sugar_Coated_Malice

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:22 am
um...i like Jacob and Edward equally...Everyone says Edward is so perfect but he's overprotective and intimidating...wouldn't that make him imperfect??? confused

people hate Edward for being "too perfect" and because he is over protective and antisocial to people other then Bella and his family...now I must admit...I probably couldn't go to sleep knowing he was watching me all night but Bella is a magnet for danger...I'm pretty sure if she wasn't he wouldn't be so protective and he's a vampire can you imagine him having lot's of pals and bff's without having to explain why his eyes change colors or why he is so darn sparkly or why he never eats ...the list goes on and on

anyway my dream guy is Carlisle...I mean...Doctor+Vampire+older guy=perfection for me...he's like a triple threat in my eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:17 am
With a boiling hate? That's intimidating.

To each their own.

v-Edward-Cullen-v

WineChan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:35 pm
In some ways, Edward is a pretty cool guy! heart heart heart

But I would die if he would break up with me and took my stuff away, if he was my boyfriend. I mean, in New Moon, he took all the pictures, the stereo, the stuff that he gave to Bella. I mean, he actually took the stereo out of Bella's Truck! I mean, what if he gave Bella a new audi car? And when he left, do you think he would demolish the car? I would kill him!!! If anyone would be crazy enough to do that to me, I w-w-w-w-ould-!!!!!!

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH scream

But I'd still heart him....... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:45 pm
Kittycharm
In some ways, Edward is a pretty cool guy! heart heart heart

But I would die if he would break up with me and took my stuff away, if he was my boyfriend. I mean, in New Moon, he took all the pictures, the stereo, the stuff that he gave to Bella. I mean, he actually took the stereo out of Bella's Truck! I mean, what if he gave Bella a new audi car? And when he left, do you think he would demolish the car? I would kill him!!! If anyone would be crazy enough to do that to me, I w-w-w-w-ould-!!!!!!

ARRRRRGGGGHHHH scream

But I'd still heart him....... sweatdrop

I actually left the stereo in Bella's car. She was the one who clawed it out.

v-Edward-Cullen-v

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:06 am
i haven't gotten to read New Moon or Eclipse yet (i curse my friend for getting the books before me) but as far as Twilight goes, i love edward. he's my favorite. because, of course, he's a vampire. and i heard Jake is a werewolf. i don't really like werewolves, even though jake's a nice kid ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:33 pm
i have to be honest, i love edward purely for his vocabulary &eloquence. plus, debussy's claire de lune is heaven.  

o marilyn monrobot o

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces