Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:40 am
Name: Sano
Appearance: User Image
Species: Human
AbilitiesWeapons: A Nodachi User Image
Bio: Sano wishes to becomes a Chevalier to cure himself of a disease that is SLOWLY and PAINFULLY killing him, he has a bad habit of jumping in to fights to protect others but since his skill as a warrior is great enough for him to kill Chiropterans he usually comes out fine, at first he seems cold but when one gets to know him they see he is verry kind. It is strongly advised that you do not try to harm or even speak poorly of those he cares for.

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:17 pm
"GET BACK HERE, YOUR ONLY MAKING IT HARDER ON YOURSELF!!!" Sano yelled as he chased a rather fast Chiropteran through the streets, it suddenly came to a halt as they neared the town square "Finally!" He grined leaping up and beheading the chiropteran in one swing "Why did stop so suddenly though?"  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Kayl:
I felt a chyropteran near and looked behind me slowly while at the same grippinjg for my sword.
I saw the chyropteran kileld by a human. i looked at him strangly, he must have been a very strong peron to be able to kill one......
I stood up and looked at him.
"HEY, YOU!!!, WHO ArE YOU?!" i yelled at him, still playing with flames and ice crystals on my hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:16 pm
I heard a voice and realised someone had seen me 'Okay this is bad, what do I say? I got it!' I thought"Uhm, Hello there miss sorry to startle you my name is Sano, I am just shooting a movie an..." I paused seeing the flames in her hand from where I was "Uhm...never mind..."  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:23 pm
ill be diva User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:41 pm
SUre thing

I saw him look down at my hand.
"Oh.....yeah..thts natural but i dont think i believe that your shooting a movie, what are you doing here and how could you so easily have slain that chyrpoteran......and by the way have you seen a guy carrying what looks like a casket on his back?" i asked him.
I looked around and sighed.
I felt something........eerie.....i grabbed the guy by the wrist and started to walk with him.
"okay, now tell me as we walk.....im sure you can feel it too.....an eerie feeling.....well anyways just pleazse answer me" i fussed with myself a bit.  

Rae-sempai

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:12 pm
Diva walked around bored" nothing to do, nothing to drink " she sat on a bench and looked at the sky  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:28 pm
"Okay" I followed "Sorry I have not seen anyone like that,and as for how I can slay chyrpoteran's ,well I do not know what too tell you other than I am good at fighting." I explained before collapsing to the ground in pain sweating and coughing up blood.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:37 pm
Salem Delgado
"Okay" I followed "Sorry I have not seen anyone like that,and as for how I can slay chyrpoteran's ,well I do not know what too tell you other than I am good at fighting." I explained before collapsing to the ground in pain sweating and coughing up blood.
Diva sensed blood" and followed it" hello there i let me help you, she cut herself then let it bleed here drink it will help you feel better"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:52 pm
I looked up and instintly knew who was speaking "D-diva." I managed to say clutching my chest still in pain.  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:48 pm
MY eyes widened as i looked at her.
"Sano..whatever you do please, do not drink her blood....." i said as i looked down at him.
I slung his arm over my shoulder and helped him stand. I layed him down on a bench.
"Diva......what are you doing here....i thought you were dead...." i said facing her , my eyes glowing white.(unlike blue or red like diva and saiya)
My hand covered itself with ice into something resembling a sword.
(Hagi where are you?.........) i thought to myself...i knew i was strong but she was most likley many time stronger than me..
Rather than injure myself also i turned back to Sano, grabbed him and used my still portruding wings which i still didnt know how to get rid of and took flight into the sky as fast as i could.
WHen we got far enough away i pulled out some herbs i always keep on me and did the best i could to try and heal his wounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:10 pm
"Do not worry I am fine, this happans a lot, for a few years now in fact." I coughed as reached into my coat pocket and pulled out a little metal box and swallowed several pills from it "So are a Chevalier or a chyrpoteran?"  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:53 pm
"to tell you the truth....i dont now what i am....i keep having flashbacks and i guess im some sort of highbrid......." i said, "I have all the powers such as saiya and diva posses but im also partially that of a chyropteran...." i finished. IF i could only remmeber my past.....ever since that accident....i just cant remember anything i dont even know who i was....what i was....
I looked at him and smiled a bit, "SOrry for rambling on but, if there's anytihng i can do to help you out i would do it but i doubt that i could...im not that good of a nurse.." i said.I looked up and felt the wind, it felt so good....the night was soon coming and the sun was setting and there was no sign of hagi or sayuri...i guess i'll just have to wait until tommorow.
I wrapped my wings around my body and put my chin to my knees.
"So......tell me about yourself..you seem like a nice enoug guy.." i said, looking at him from the side of my eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:37 pm
"Alright, my name is Sanosuke Sagara, I like rainy days and star filled nights and I like to think that I am a modern day Ronin, traveling the world protecting the inocent and killing monsters even though it seems unwise given my condition, of course if it were not for my illness I would not have learned of chyrpoteran's, Shiph, Chevalier, Diva and Saya or a way to cure it."  

Salem Delgado

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:45 pm
"Im so sorry..........it must be rough........well are you traveling alone? maybe you can join m eand everyone else ^^, we might find a cure on our journey or something, plus the more the marrier right.......plus ur an awesome fighter ^^ you reminnd me of someone....dont knw who though i cant remember..." i said, a smile on my face. i twirled a lock of my hair on my finger as i thunk for a second.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff