Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:36 pm
Rai saw that she was closer, but he just stayed still. "What? We are all carefull and I do have a doctor here. That way if someone gets really hurt during a spar they can get help quickly," he said as if it was nothing. "We have some really great sparring session out there. Especially with swords."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:11 pm
She nodded. " alright well i cant wait.."S he smiled some and curled up on the couch in the room. Sasha just kinda looked towards him as she was bored once again. Laying down her hair just lay behind her and with the sun it just added to make her very pretty. She blushed as she suddenly noticed she thought he was handsome.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:14 pm
He walked over to the window and looked out. "Well if the weather holds out you should see something this afternoon," he said. "That ring right there will be where the fights take place," he mentioned pointing to a ring of stones.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:17 pm
She moved behind him to look and nodded. " alright i cant wait..."S he sighed and blushed as she noticed her feelings for him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:22 pm
He quickly moved away from her and headed to the door. "Well I would stay longer, but if I'm gonna want to make the sparring tournament later I need to get my work done now," he said as he got to the door. "I'll have some more books sent to you," he told her as he left the room. He then quickly started walking down the hall to his office deep in thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:25 pm
She blushed and looked out the window moving the couch so she could sit and watch later. SHe hated that she was getting feelings for him and was arguing with herself as she took a nap on the couch. She sighed her hair very shiny.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:31 pm
He got to his office and sat down. He had no idea why he felt...odd around her all of a sudden. He shook his head and went to work looking over various things on his desk. Later that day after lunch he changed his clothes so that he was wearing a pair of black kung fu pants and wraps on his feet and hands. He decided on no shirt because of how hot it was outside and headed out with at least half of his men. "Alright. The grand winner faces me got it," he yelled out to everyone who cheered in response. Two of his men got in the circle and started fighting in a flurry of punches and kicks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:35 pm
She was sitting at the window as she watched him. She sighed and was careful not to look at him again because of how handsome he was. " NO...dont think like that.."S he sighed and just watched.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:48 am
The rounds went by in a blur. Every so often after a fight a man who didn't look like he really belonged in the group would come out and check on the loser. Sometimes the loser would be taken inside the building, but usually they just stayed outside and watched. Finally it came time for Rai to fight. The person who had won the right to face him was the newest member they recently got only a few months ago. "Come on old man. I'm not afriad," the 'boy' said cockingly. "Oh that was the wrong thing to say," Rai stated. He then rushed the kid and so they were a blur of fast moving punches and kicks. His attacks were smooth, methodical while the 'kid's' where wild and everywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:07 pm
Sasha watched him and noticed something. THe younger one seemed to always leave his left knee open along with he never used it like it was hurt. She then saw that Rai walways seemed to leave his lower back open.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:11 pm
The boy suddenly jumped into the air with spinning kick that connected with Rai's right cheek. His head went with the kick and he wented down to one knee with his back to the 'kid'. "Way too easy old man," the boy said cockingly. 'Just wait, boy,' Rai thought as the boy started circling him while he stayed down on his one knee.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:36 pm
She was worried a moment but kept her cool easily. She was waiting him and had a feeling he had a plan. She had a worry though if anything ever happened where he wasnt in charge...she would be in true trouble.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:42 pm
Rai waited until the boy was at just the right position in front of him. Then with reflexes that were almost as fast as lightening his right arm shot out and he pulled the boy's left foot out from under him. He hit the ground hard and Rai quickly had him pinned. "Never underestimate your oppenet, boy. That is a good way end up dead in a hurry," he said. To emphaize his point he had his hand stop short of krate chopping the boy's neck as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:50 pm
She smiled and saw he had won. She sat in the window seat very visible but never did she feel as good as she did whens he was with him. She rubbed her temples and in the fog from her breath she began to draw little doodles. She couldnt look away from him but she couldnt look at him. he made her blush so much.  

Saera of the Ninja

Koyashu Ookami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:55 pm
Rai jumped up and help the boy stand up. The audience cheered for a few minutes. "Alright, alright. Get inside already," he said. Everyone slowly started going inside. Once everyone was in the house he started heading towards it, but stopped and looked up at the window Sasha's room was at.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff