Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:59 pm
Iggy cracked a rare smile at the mention of imprinting. Erin and Braiden chuckled, and the smile was quickly gone, replaced with a scowl.
Ben smiled, his teeth standing bright against his russet skin. "I'm sorry if we frightened you with our hostility. And we're sorry we dragged you into this. Usually you would live on the Rez for a year or so before us wolves make things wierd."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:28 am
She raised an eyebrow as she looked at the other's obvious laughter. she was curious of why they were laughing but she had more important things in mind.

she shook her head, "I just wanted to know what was going on. Only thing i'm curious of was why she was so presistant to speak with me, and has been." she replied voicing her thoughts. "and it's alright. it was more shocking than anything, to have people shape shifting in front of your eyes when you havn't even been in town for a hour." she sighed.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:47 pm
Ben crossed his arms. "The vampire probably wants you on her side. So she can have someone over here. Or maybe she really wants to be your friend. If that's the case, then there's no problem. But if she wants someone on our side of the line, then you can understand why we'd have to make you stay here." he sighed. "This whole werewolf thing is cool, I guess but it sucks too."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:37 pm
Teresia nodded, "If she's trying to use me then obviously i wouldn't object to staying here." she replied although she didn't think that was the case. she seemed sincerely sorry about that morning.

she looked around at them, "why does is suck?" she asked. "is it painful or something?" she asked curiously, it still was obvious about how she didn't know the details.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:18 pm
"No privacy, for one..." Iggy mumbled, glaring daggers at Erin and Braiden.
Ben nodded. "During the first few months, you don't have a lot of control. You could easily hurt someone."
Erin scratched behind her ear. "One word. Fleas."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:48 am
Teresia nodded understanding about the others and than laughed slightly about the flea thing. "well that would be quite frustrating." she smiled slightly. "so what are you're parts in this idea?" she asked. she didn't know much about their actual lives after all. she would explain hers in good time.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:59 pm
"You mean the pecking order?" asked Billy, spreading out his legs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:34 pm
she shook her head, "No, i can kind of tell that actually. but i mean whats your job right now besides protecting the borders?" she asked curiously. there usually was something going on for them to start turning like they do. something to trigger it.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:15 pm
Ben shrugged. "That's about it. There's not a lot for a pack of gigantic mutant canines to do in a town like Forks."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:34 pm
she shrugged slightly,"so i guess the trigger had already past?" she asked curiously. "I mean theres a reason that it starts happening all over again." she replied knowing that that part was true. she looked around at the others. "so it must have already happened if you guys are changed and theres noting to do."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:39 pm
"Well, it seems whenever a vampire comes into town, we change. Or when there's a threat." Erin said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:48 pm
"ah..." she replied understanding. "i've heard it only happens when there's a threat. thats all. " she shrugged slightly. she looked around the circle still very surprised that all this was happening at once. she had been there only a few hours and she was already thrown into the middle of this.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:50 pm
Ben seemed to read her mind. "I'm really sorry that you have to deal with us."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:54 pm
she waved her hands slightly, "oh, it's no problem." she smiled. "it's just extremely shocking. i mean i thought this was all just a story and then i come here and it jumps out in my face." she sighed. "but i couldn't hold it against any of you."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:28 pm
"Heh. That means a lot to us genetic freaks." Ben said, smilling brilliantly. "I figure we should let you get unpacked, but later would you like to come to a werewolf barbeque? Best kind there is. That is if you aren't a vegetarian."
"And if you like magic tricks. Billy and Ben can made a whole cow disappear." Erin added.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff