PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:42 pm
This changes everything ;>>  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:22 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
DioRte
Rellik San
DioRte

Can you not read previous posts? A system for dispersal of the genders has already been established, sir -.-

But I am above the system. For I am a god among men.

Well then going by that, I suppose I must be above men as well, for you're certainly no god among me -_-'

I have Kaire and Spooky Sez willing to back me up (I hope). biggrin
You make it sound like I'm a fangirl. >_<
Just a high priest in the church of Rellik. biggrin  

Rellik San
Crew

xStephanx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:18 am
IY_and_MCR
I demand some of these extra women, special request for the ones that know their way around a buttered fern.

Me too, I want dibs for creating the poll!

Quote:
A bunch of things will just end up with more females, with out any deeper reasoning than there being more of us.

A lot of things. Its only interesting with Goth because similar subcultures like punk and metal are more male-oriented.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:49 am
its hard to say how many are around here, most of them are fake and just recently started saying that they are "goth" but they are nothing but emo faggots, which I had some friends who were prepy, which didnt bother me until they started saying that they told me they hated and couldnt stand, and now they say that love it, that how most the people around here are. I hate fakes and lyers. scream  

Vampire Fantasy Goddess

4,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:22 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
DioRte
Rellik San
DioRte

Can you not read previous posts? A system for dispersal of the genders has already been established, sir -.-

But I am above the system. For I am a god among men.

Well then going by that, I suppose I must be above men as well, for you're certainly no god among me -_-'

If you were really that powerful you wouldn't need to worry about your whorshipers. They wouldn't be that fickle, unlike mine...*laughs as a burnt corpse falls to the floor* Unless you are the benevolent sort, who lets the whorshipers come and go as they please, as you reward the ever faithful...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:20 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
DioRte

If you were really that powerful you wouldn't need to worry about your whorshipers. They wouldn't be that fickle, unlike mine...*laughs as a burnt corpse falls to the floor* Unless you are the benevolent sort, who lets the whorshipers come and go as they please, as you reward the ever faithful...
I'm not fickle,I'm loyal,I just don't want to be associated with fangirlism like the rest of his group. razz xd

*Puts on her priest robes*
Now if you'll excuse me I have things to moles..uhhhh...things to do.. mrgreen ninja  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:25 pm
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
DioRte

I don't force my influence on anyone... I'm just a natural people magnet. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:18 pm
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
DioRte

I guess you could call yourself that, since magnets don't always attract, they repulse just the same. Gloating is very repulsive, so congratulations Mr. Magnet.  

DioRte

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:36 pm
DioRte
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

I guess you could call yourself that, since magnets don't always attract, they repulse just the same. Gloating is very repulsive, so congratulations Mr. Magnet.
Good job I don't gloat... and I should specify... I'm like an electro magnet for people. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:40 pm
Rellik San
DioRte
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire

Good job I don't gloat... and I should specify... I'm like an electro magnet for people. biggrin

Well then you're failing, horribly.  

DioRte

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 3:55 pm
DioRte
Rellik San
DioRte
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

I second that. There are only about...hmm...3 people here out of a thousand who can't resist your electromagnetism...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:38 pm
XWraith_LordX
DioRte
Rellik San
DioRte
Rellik San
XWraith_LordX

I second that. There are only about...hmm...3 people here out of a thousand who can't resist your electromagnetism...

I'd seriously like to see those thousand [give or take] people and see just how much they truly give a damn as well. Going from thread to thread acting like a pompous a** is hardly a way to get any friends who really give a damn about anything you have to say or do. Just what exactly is it that you do, Rellik, besides claim to be a human electromagnet, because I've yet to see anything that you've done that defines you in any way but doing just that, or maybe I'm not looking hard enough?  

DioRte

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:47 pm
I don't exactly like Rellik, either, but carrying on like this and calling him a pompus a** really does nothing but make you look silly. I may be mistaken and will be glad to apologize if I am, but I think you're the only one who's taking this worshipping thing seriously, DioRte.
Remember, thou art on the internet.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:37 pm
Yea, I know it's the Internet, and not everything is always taken seriously, but I'm a serious person, so I can't help but take what people say seriously U_U; I act doofy every now and then, but I'm still getting a serious point across, just in a stupid manner. It's just that from my experience of dealing with people who like to talk about how great they are and how they're some sort of god in one way or another, they've all been hopeless people who haven't done anything with their life at all, and it really upsets me to see people like that seriously think that way =/  

DioRte

The Goth Apple

Dapper Dabbler

14,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:25 am
Well, I'm fairly sure they're not actually starting a cult in this instance.
But like I said, I could be wrong. I often am.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff