Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:53 pm
"He could even continue to sell his wands after he's dead. But my, he is rather old..." I said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:24 pm
Yes indeed. My, when I went to see him before start of term to get my wand he seemed to have gained even more wrinkles than when we went for Trista... But I was only about 7 then...  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:54 pm
"Well, he did open his shop...382 B.C! I say, he must be part goblin for being alive that long. Either that, or he passed it down from generation to generation..say, what if I inherited his shop? What am I thinking, he would never give it to me.." I said.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:41 pm
Maybe he would! He might not know if your mother exists, and if he knew, maybe he would want to show her, and you, the tricks of the trade!?  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:54 pm
"Oh that would be magical...Maybe I should approach him...But he'd probably just laugh...or imagine me setting up a Ollivander wand shop in...Hogsmade!" Sam said excitedly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:35 pm
You can't possibly think he would laugh. He may be happy. Maybe he is lonely ad always wanted someone to pass te shop to, but never had anyone? Maybe he would want to know you and your mother?  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:37 pm
"You know what Summer, what a great idea! I'll send him an owl." Sam takes out a piece of parchment and starts a letter to Ollivander. "Mind if I use your owl?" Then Sam finishes the letter, and seals it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:46 pm
*Whistles to Celeste*
She's mad at me, but she will take the letter to you. *Summer rubs the bandaged index finger on her left hand, twinging as the bird hooted at her*
Bloody owl...*she muttered*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:53 pm
"And that is another reason why I have a cat." Sam says. She took Celeste and then attached the letter to her, and then sent her off.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:30 pm
*Hmph*
Ruddy owl. I'm going to have to buy her some new owl treats and a few dead mi- er....um...buy her some food to make her forgive me..

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:28 pm
"It's okay. I understand the hunger for mice. If only my cat would stop bringing me dead mice to me. Hey, want them? There just kinda sitting in my dormitory, and I can't keep making odor spells forever!"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:49 pm
*Summer's head blinks with an idea*
Hey she might like that! She hates the frozen ones, and prefers hunting, but I'm afraid to let her out in the winter...she is still rather young...
*giggles to herself about the odor spells.*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:21 am
"Wait here and I'll go get them." Sam said as she scurried off to get the fresh dead mice.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:33 am
Okay...
*Summer goes to the windowsill and leans against it, trying to whistle down Celeste...*

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:41 am
"I'm back! Here are the mice." I handed her a bag full of dead mice.

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff