Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:51 pm
"nice to meet you walt" she walks into the classroom and takes a seat towards the back, she plops down in her seat, taking out her sketch book but then froze when she smelt the firmilar scent "No" she whispered her eyes widening "oh no, not her again"
(aww okay)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:55 pm
(Like she said)
"What? Who?"  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:58 pm
She looks at him, feeling her nails forming into claws, she hid them under the desk "huh what? oh.....err..." she looks around thinking of something to say "uhh its nothing...." she forced her nails to return to normal, also holding back a hiss, but it seemed like a great effort because she was shaking a little  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:59 pm
"Are you alright?" He was looking at her worriedly.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:02 pm
"yea....im fine" she sucks in a shaky breath and holds it, she looks down at her hands and sees little red dots "crap" she muttered, wiping her hands on her jeans "freakin nails" she thought shaking her head "im fine" she said looking back at him "just......." she bites her bottom lip "no, never mind, im fine" she smiles weakly "honest"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:07 pm
He sat near here. "I hope so. Your the only person that can help me around the school right now." He laughed a little. "But if anything is wrong, I like to help people. So just tell me."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:10 pm
Echo smiles and nodds "thanks" she looks at him, thinking of telling him but then decided not, she didnt know him very well and didnt think she could trust him, she looks back at her sketch book "so...umm, what classes are you taking?" she asked, sliding down her seat a bit and sketching  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:26 pm
He thought to himself, Great. If I say ones that she doesn't have, I'll have to have to find someone else to show me around or blow my cover

"Since your the one showing me around, maybe I should ask you and hope we have the same ones."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:33 pm
she looks at him "hmm fair enough" she goes back to her sketching, putting the finishing touches to her two twin black cats with cresent moons on their foreheads "i have trig first, then english, then spanish, history....." she continues her list of classes (dont want to list them all lolz XDD). She plays with her choker with a cresent moon dangling down. Her choker is in fact a collar, she just tells everyone that its a choker so that nobody looks at her strangely  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:41 pm
"Same. Except for Spanish and your last class. Instead of Spanish, I have study of mythological creatures and in last block, I am going to see if this one group will take me in. They talk about the possibly truth of, how, and if supernatural beings should be treated slash killed."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:45 pm
she stares at him, eyes wide "k-killed?" she looks away closing her sketch book "y-you dont believe in that stuff..." she said trying to hide her discomfort "do you?" she puts her book away and stares at the board, reading what the teacher had wrote  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:48 pm
"Yes I do. But, I don't think that they should be killed unless they are evil. And I don't think they are evil just because they are what they are. Vampires, Ghosts, Werewolves, Zombies, and all the others. I don't think that any of them are 100% evil. And that given the right circumstances, can be in fact good.  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:52 pm
"right..." she said "just because someone is different, doesnt mean their evil" she looks at the clock "when do you have lunch?" she asked looking back at him "i have it right after spanish"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:55 pm
"Like I said, same as you except for those two. Wait, did you say you have drama class? I can't remember."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:59 pm
She looks at him "err..yea i think i said it....why?" she stuffs her papers back into her bag and stands right when the bell rings  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff