Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiwameru no Nindo: To Master the Way of the Ninja

Back to Guilds

Ninja Based RPG Guild. For literate mature players interested in creating and developing Ninja characters and their Shinobi Way. 

Tags: Ninja, Mature, Shinobi, Literate, Role Playing 

Reply Archives
Stadium Stands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VVLB

Shameless Bunny

19,725 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:44 pm
Hotaru leaned back and watched the match intently. Interesting, I thought that was a leaf village jutsu, more specificly a Nara clan specialty, so how did he come about it... There were going to be a lot of questions if the genin decided to come back to the village, though he wouldn't be in trouble either way.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:08 pm
Naomi pulled Shino into the stands, sitting down so she would be able to watch the rest of the matches. Letting go of his arm, she patted the seat next to her and looked up at him with a broad smile, tilting her head a little to the side.

"So, Shino saw Naomi's fight," she asked, bringing her knees up to hug against her chest.  

Syrens Song

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:54 pm
Hayai just narrowed his eyes as he saw the secret Nara-clan jutsu being used. There was no record of any shinobi not related to the Nara clan that could use that skill. As well the didn't know of a Nara branch that lived in a different village then Konohagakure. He wrote somethings down on a scroll before giving it to a Konoha jounin. He noticed Naomi and Shino. He had been talking with the jounin that came with them here. There wasn't long until things changed in Konoha.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:07 am
Shino sat down beside her "Yes it was....quite impressive" he said smiling a
little which was rare  

Iroh The Lion

Syrens Song

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:49 pm
Naomi looked over to him, noting the small smile he wore on his lips.

"Even though Naomi lost," she asked, tilting her head to the side in a curious fashion.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:35 pm
"It doesn't mean you won't be promoted to chunin" he pointed out
"They judge you by skill not whether you win or lose, you seemed quite
skilled to me"  

Iroh The Lion

Syrens Song

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:40 pm
Naomi gave a little shrug. To be honest, she had only entered the tournament because she had been told to. If she had won, then she knew that her father would be proud of her, but at the same time, she knew that she might not be ready for such a rank. She had taken such a long break when her father passed on, that she was not sure she would ever regain the skills she once had.

"We shall see, won't we," she said with another smile before turning her attention to the match going on below them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:26 pm
Shino Turned to watch the match as well "Your an interesting person naomi"
he said crosses his arms  

Iroh The Lion

Syrens Song

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:40 pm
"Is that good interesting, or bad," she asked, turning with her classically confused look on her face. It was not that she was stupid or anything...it was more that she had a charming social awkwardness about her than anything. Sure, it could be a little annoying from time to time, but who could stay annoyed at her? She tried so hard, it was actually rather adorable to most.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:03 am
Shino smiled again "In a good way" shino put out a hand and a single beetle
ran out from his sleeve and sat there at his fingertips "I noticed that you fear
my insects to some degree although that didn't stop you from facing me, yet
it's not that you few all insects I noticed you like butterflies, worms, and even
the hardworking ants" he moved the insect closer to her "it's not that scary when ones all by itself is it?"  

Iroh The Lion

Syrens Song

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:22 pm
As the beetle crawled onto his fingertips, a small shudder made it's way up her spine. She was expecting more to come out, but when they did not, she leaned forwards, as if to examine it more closely.

"Anything in a swarm is intimidating," she said absentmindedly as she looked at the beetle, her face so close to his hand that her breath would warm his skin slightly. It seemed that her focus on the beetle was enough to make her not sound to spacey at the moment.

"Why does Shino use beetles," she asked, turning her attention up to him once more, her green eyes locking into his.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:35 am
"These insects are a special breed used by my clan for hundreds of years,
I really didn't have a choice if I wanted them or not as an infant I was left
to the insects basically infused with them, We share a symbiotic relationship
in exchange for letting them live inside me and feed off my chakra They do
as I tell them, they are basically an extension of me" he watched as the insects scurried around his hand  

Iroh The Lion

SissyMX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:50 pm
Kexaj
Yoh came back upstairs and sat near the stairwell, waiting for Kaede to come with Kyosuke. He glanced at the ring, then muttered, "Kick his a**, Narama." He turned his head back forward and looked up at the cieling, wondering how ther Raikage and Mizukage woud punish them.

Nakoto came up the same stairwell Yoh had arrived from, walking on her hands. She continued until she reached where Hitomi was, and looked up at her. "Yo, lady! What match is th' exams on?"She kept her balance, wobbling back and forth a bit.
"Hmmm?..." Hitomi looked at the strange girl with a raised eyebrow. "Are you a Kirigakure-nin?" Hitomi asked with curiousity. She was unsure of all the new nin walking about the village, and with her being a Chunin that should be preparing to be a Jounin; Hitomi needs to be aware of the ninja mingling around.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:45 pm
Hayai got a thing smile and narrowed his eyes as he leaned forward. The tip of his mouth and the area between lip and nose was resting upon his fist as the smoke cleared. "Interesting..." He then made a few signs with his hand, that a hedgehog seem to look at before it went back too it's slumber.  

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

Syrens Song

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:13 am
Naomi did not appear to be listening to a single word that he was saying, though in fact she was. However, it seemed that she was so preoccupied with observing the bugs on his hands that she could focus on nothing else, even the match that was going on right in front of them. After a moment of silence, Naomi looked up at him from his hand, a bright smile on her face.

"Little shinos are not so bad," she said, nodding her head to solidify the point before a small giggle escaped her.  
Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff