Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fight for Koryn Thal (Need People, please join.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Time_Continues

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:39 pm
"Yeah, please." Holly winced as she moved her arm slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:42 pm
Ryukai smiled as he left. He returned with the medics a few moments later.

Shishuri giggled and poked his forehead. "You're funny." She walked up on thin air until she was upside-down. She turned back to Arage, and her eyes were kind of pink.  

Demonic Repentance

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:45 pm
"Thank you?" He scratched his head. "So, what'cha doin' out here?" he asked her, sitting down, his back leaning against a tree.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:46 pm
"Thanks" Holly looked the other way as the medics redressed her shoulder, wincing occasionally, before the medics left they geve her some medicine to lessen the pain.  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:52 pm
Shishuri dropped, landing easily on one hand and balancing on it. "I like to come out here and think sometimes."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:54 pm
"Fun." He watched her. "It is a beautiful spot, isn't it." Smiling, he reached his hand up as an apple fell upon his palm. Bringing his hand down and opening his mouth, he sank his teeth into the apple.  

Repressed Memories

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:57 pm
Shishuri smiled and flicked her wrist. An apple appeared out of nowhere. "If you want an apple, tell me, 'kay? I can summon stuff." Her eyes changed to a sky blue.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:57 pm
Holly looked back at Ryukai as the medics left.  

Time_Continues

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:58 pm
"Cool, but I'd rather have something from nature." He smiled as he continued to eat the apple.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:02 pm
Ryukai sat down next to Holly. "So, what happened?"

Shishuri stood up, shrugging. "Suit yourself." She started eating her own apple, sitting down, and staring at the sky.  

Demonic Repentance

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:05 pm
"Well, I'm bored...what is there to do around here?" he asked, finishing his apple.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:05 pm
"...I don't know, it's kinda foggy..."  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:28 pm
Shishuri smiled. She walked up in air again, changing her eyes to gold. "Well," She summoned a cat and pet it. "I'm not sure."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:33 pm
Holly looked away from Ryukai. "I remember fighting and getting my shoulder wounded, then I remember Airiku calling my name, after I helped her get rid of the enemies attacking her I remember getting hit from behind, the rest I can't remember..."  

Time_Continues

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:40 pm
Ryukai smiled.

Shishuri's head suddenly swung around. "Oooh! Romance alert!" She giggled and used the wind to silently transport both her and Arage outside Holly's tent. She used darkness to ensure Arage wouldn't speak.

Ryukai thought to himself, Now, before doubt stops you. He kissed Holly, pulling her into an embrace.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff