Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:42 am
Hm. Okay. I'm going to be honest with you guys okay? At the beginning, when i first found out that there was a movie and who was playing Edward, the first thought that ran through my head was "No actual way. He is just so NOT Edward! He can't pull that off! Just.. NO!!" Yes, that was my first thought.

I s'pect you guys'll be pleased to know that it's changed a lot. I've been watching a lot of video's on YouTube and i am impressed by how they've made him look vampireish. I have become convinced that he can actually pull this off. Although i'm still a bit rocky about his looks, i am open to the fact that nearly everyone had imagined Edward in a different way from everyone else and i accept that. The way i imagined Edward was quite simular to Gaspard's face. Long, thin with longish black hair [Even if it said it was supposed to be brown].

I am looking forward to the movie a lot now. Does anyone know if it's the same release date in the UK as it is for the US - 12th December 08?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:49 pm
DeterminedMind
Hm. Okay. I'm going to be honest with you guys okay? At the beginning, when i first found out that there was a movie and who was playing Edward, the first thought that ran through my head was "No actual way. He is just so NOT Edward! He can't pull that off! Just.. NO!!" Yes, that was my first thought.

I s'pect you guys'll be pleased to know that it's changed a lot. I've been watching a lot of video's on YouTube and i am impressed by how they've made him look vampireish. I have become convinced that he can actually pull this off. Although i'm still a bit rocky about his looks, i am open to the fact that nearly everyone had imagined Edward in a different way from everyone else and i accept that. The way i imagined Edward was quite simular to Gaspard's face. Long, thin with longish black hair [Even if it said it was supposed to be brown].

I am looking forward to the movie a lot now. Does anyone know if it's the same release date in the UK as it is for the US - 12th December 08?

I'm so happy that you no longer think that way! And to answer your question, I don't think they're going to be released on the same day. I read some people's journal's on Deviant Art (die-hard Twilighters of course>w<), and since they're from the UK, they were complaining about the wait for a set-in-stone release date. An actual release date hasn't been set, but there's some harsh rumors going around that Twilight will NEVER be shown in the UK! I HOPE THAT'S NOT TRUE! Hopefully you'll just have to wait a tidbit to be dazzled by Stephenie Meyer's lovely vamps!  

Rancid Cupcakes

Lucia Ootani

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:22 pm
I'm pro-robert! I think he'll do a great job at playing Edward. Everytime I watch the trailers or released scenes, I do a fangirlish squel. I'm so excited. I wish it was December already so we could see it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:59 am
I can't believe peope say he's really ugly...you must be really shallow to say that..I don't have a major fan girl crush on him but he's attractive..and my age too *squee*. whee
I like the moody expressions on his photos for the movie, I think that captures some of Edward's personality, and his crooked smile is good too. I think he'll do a good job.  

Shadow__Dweller

RejectedLimpet

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:11 am
Keiko Kumagai
DeterminedMind

I'm so happy that you no longer think that way! And to answer your question, I don't think they're not going to be released on the same day. I read some people's journal's on Deviant Art (die-hard Twilighters of course>w<), and since they're from the UK, they were complaining about the wait for a set-in-stone release date. An actual release date hasn't been set, but there's some harsh rumors going around that Twilight will NEVER be shown in the UK! I HOPE THAT'S NOT TRUE! Hopefully you'll just have to wait a tidbit to be dazzled by Stephenie Meyer's lovely vamps!

Darn shmit. I was really looking forward to the e12th of December. But, you say that there's a chance that they might not show it in the UK?! Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod Ohmygod.. I sincerely hope that that's not true. If that is the case, i will cry. Until then, i'd have to wait until it comes out on Dvd and order it, if it comes to that. Uuuuurgh. So, NOBODY knows a proper release date or anything about Twilight movie and how it's accosiated with the UK. Crap. There'd be no point in searching the internet then stare

AAAARGH gonk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:48 pm
To be honest, he filled my expectation of what I thought Edward would look like in person. Especially the smile biggrin  

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers