Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Death Note RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like waffles?
  Hell Ya
  Hell No
  What does that have to do with Death Note?
View Results

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:11 pm
Avill stop someone else, "Excuse me, " she said, "Can you tell me where this house is located here... i am new here..." she said. "Oh... that is the Yagami house... they live down that way... " the guy said, he then walked away. Avill nodded, she leaned against a brick wall that was infront of a dark all, "Yagami house... so Zach wasnt lying, it is Lights house..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:22 pm
Light froze. He put a finger to his lip. Avill was close.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:26 pm
Avill looked up, someone else past by her, "Excuse me... can you tell me where this house is located at?" she asked. "Ya... just down there..." they said, then walked off. Avill stood there, she thought for a moment, should i go to Light's house...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:31 pm
Light remained silent. Avill was at the entrance of the alley he was hiding in.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:39 pm
Avill had no idea that Light was in the ally behind her. She leaned against the brick wall. "Light, Kira... i will find you..." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:40 pm
[Aw, Raito ad L are taken. Is Near available or is that not allowed?]  

Bellabie

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:40 pm
[we can mix up this death note rp... Near can come early.. xD DRAMA FOR LIGHT]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:42 pm
((Draaaaaaaaaaaaaamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Bwahahaha! >:3))

As soon as L turned his back, Zach snuck up and struck him, knocking him unconscious. He ran out, to find Light.

((Bwahahahaha! Teh dwama!!))  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:47 pm
L sliped out of his chair. he fell to the floor. The only other person that had been in the room was Matsuda, but he was asleep at his computer.

Avill looked up at the sky, she thought about how she would even confront Light.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:49 pm
Light snuck back farther into the alley.

Zach saw Avill and walked over. "Hi Avill." His hands were behind his back. "I'm sorry..." He whipped out a baseball bat and knocked her unconscious.  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:52 pm
Avill hadnt had time to react. She fell to the ground. The peice of paper fluttered to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:53 pm
Zach sighed. "It's okay Light. Man, you're so lucky. Ryuzaki-san is gonna kill me..."

Light came out and sighed. "Thank you, Zach."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:58 pm
After a few minutes L woke up, he sat up and looked around. His head hurt badly.

Avill was still out cold. The peice of paper with Lights address was a few inches away from her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:00 pm
They ran, all three.  

Demonic Repentance

Bellabie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:08 pm
[Oi, I actually can't join this... I'm not going to do it properly and I don't want to spoil it or be inactive...]  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff