Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
The Promised Land Mentor/Apprentice System Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:53 pm
nitnit
-_- you people haven't beaten me our last three battles. Neither of you. Death, we haven't fought since way back in that tourney when I used a for fun trick room team.

WOAH hold on there, we fought at least three other times after that, all of which I won. I remeber the teams had something like suicune, tentacruel, maybe donphan, I don't remeber but it was good month after that tourney.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:59 pm
nitnit
Pachulo, you didn't even fight a real team -_-

I made it pretty clear that team was just to see who could beat it, it was 6 very random pokemon thrown together, with no spin/wish support of any kind, no entry hazards, or any of that.

Yeah becouse you fought my real team right? -_-

When I fought you that was the first time I ever used that team the only pokemon in there that I had ever used before was Garchomp becouse I pretty much just add him in any team so atleast I know I got something to layback and even if the team fails I know wont get 6-0.

I have kept using that team in every single battle I have had in the guild, besides when I use my Sandstorm team for the "Gym" Battle, so we are on the same page both of us were using test teams confused  

Pachulo

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:59 pm
Oh, that challenge team, yeah you and jon I believe beat that. Also, we didn't fight three other times after that, and you didn't win all of them, because you quit the guild, returned for the wifi league, and we never faced during the wifi league.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:01 pm
Deathguiser
nitnit
Pachulo, you didn't even fight a real team -_-

I made it pretty clear that team was just to see who could beat it, it was 6 very random pokemon thrown together, with no spin/wish support of any kind, no entry hazards, or any of that.

but again, nobody beat it, so you can't say it was a shitty team. Do you even have a main team anymore nitnit xp

No =( I tried to make one today, but jon beat it because Arcanine sucks.  

nitnit
Captain

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:01 pm
nitnit
Oh, that challenge team, yeah you and jon I believe beat that. Also, we didn't fight three other times after that, and you didn't win all of them, because you quit the guild, returned for the wifi league, and we never faced during the wifi league.

It was two times then. Because you battled me before you set up the challenge, and I won. Then you changed the team, and I won one more time. Thats the last time we battled, about a month ago.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:12 pm
To clear up, I don't think Nits invincible. I think he's very good from what I hear. The one battle that I had with him a long time ago I lost 6-0. That was when my team had no tanks or any of that s**t. I only went for sweepers which made me lose badly to his Garchomp.

People don't worship him. its just that not many can beat him.  

Harrison Richardson

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:16 pm
I had a team that was extremely standard (but lacked wish or spin support) and managed to win a great deal of battles by prediction and a bit of luck. Now that people are starting to be able to outpredict me again, I'm rebuilding my team, in a way like Deathguiser, to make it less predictable and stronger and, best of all, more team-oriented. Nitnit, I'm coming for you someday. Just as soon as my Pokémon finish up with their job in the daycare. Maybe a few months? (It's times like these that I wish I wasn't too cheap to go out and buy an AR...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:42 am
nitnit
wow there, you only beat me the last time, the times before that I recall winning. Plus, this recent battle was a test team, and a bad one at that.

All those times I ******** you over with Togekiss? Although it was a while ago, it WAS the last two times we battled.

I only won because Arcanine sucks? Revenge killing it with a Dugtrio and winning 3-0 says otherwise.
Oh, and I have beaten your "serious" teams. Afterall all of your teams are "serious" until someone beats you, then they become experimental. xp

Like I said though, I do not claim to be better than Nit. Nor even close to his calibur. I just happen to get a good amount of luck every once in a while.  

Jonnnn

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:56 am
ok..just so you know nitnit is nothing anymore..he is a ghost of his old self..nothing more than over used towel soaking up what little fame he has left..
but many of you may ask if nitnit isnt #1 anymore then wh0o is it?
well that answer is simple...
Nitnit Jr...with nitnit natural talent passed to him and my master teaching formed the ultimate warrior...he has already taken over the east side of the guild and is slowly gathering his forces to the west...all will bathe in fire for the wrath of nitnit Jr. is unstopable

nitnit jr.-personified  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:18 pm
darkslasherX
I had a team that was extremely standard (but lacked wish or spin support) and managed to win a great deal of battles by prediction and a bit of luck. Now that people are starting to be able to outpredict me again, I'm rebuilding my team, in a way like Deathguiser, to make it less predictable and stronger and, best of all, more team-oriented. Nitnit, I'm coming for you someday. Just as soon as my Pokémon finish up with their job in the daycare. Maybe a few months? (It's times like these that I wish I wasn't too cheap to go out and buy an AR...)

By the way I would like to challen you with my test team tomorrow if your up to it.  

Deathguiser

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:58 pm
Deathguiser
darkslasherX

By the way I would like to challen you with my test team tomorrow if your up to it.

Sure. Keep in mind that I'm in the middle of reconstructing my team, though, so it's a bit messy. I guess that means it's a test team vs. test team battle... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:03 pm
darkslasherX
Deathguiser
darkslasherX

Sure. Keep in mind that I'm in the middle of reconstructing my team, though, so it's a bit messy. I guess that means it's a test team vs. test team battle... ninja

Lol sounds good XD  

Deathguiser

16bit-Plumber

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:34 am
The battle..two respected challengers, Dark Slasher X and Death Guiser,one battle field, 6 Pokemon..both sides plan to start off with a fresh team...some may say that it is pointless, but pother find this battle to be worth while.
Who will win? only one way to find out!

STEP INTO THE BATTLE ZONE! ONLY IN THE PROMISED LAND!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:35 pm
werd  

paleHorse91

Crazily_Cool_Kyle

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:57 pm
16bit-Plumber
The battle..two respected challengers, Dark Slasher X and Death Guiser,one battle field, 6 Pokemon..both sides plan to start off with a fresh team...some may say that it is pointless, but pother find this battle to be worth while.
Who will win? only one way to find out!

STEP INTO THE BATTLE ZONE! ONLY IN THE PROMISED LAND!!!

...You trying to come up with a newspaper story or something?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff