Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Pokemon Jedi VS Sith (Yes, we just got that geeky) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raijin36

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:08 pm
Fusebox_Punk
Raijin36
Fusebox_Punk
Well see, my skills lack somewhat but the majority of the matches I played so far with random people I have won.

So, not because they need me but because they are currently out nubered I will join the DARK side. (LEVEL 2)

Welcome to the Dark Side twisted

(who the hell are you?)

Thank you.
I was a loser NON-WiFier if you catch my drift so I did not realy hang much. Now I got capabilitys.

Ok, just wondering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:31 pm
Put me on the plumber side!! I'm plumber's apprentice but pretty good so I'm a level 1 crying  

PhoenixBlade983

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:23 pm
I think a small skirmish probably wouldn't be too bad at this point, plus I've been meaning to cross blades with a particular someone...
DarkslasherX! I'm issuing you a challenge! scream  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:43 am
Can I join Light? Cause if I do, then I'll HAVE to be a level 1. Cause of my crappy skills. I win because of luck. Chance. Not skill. xD

User Image

iOath

Pachulo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:50 am
Deathguiser ill challenge, I am to hardcore for lvl 2 I need to be lvl 3 biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:35 am
Chaotix Bluix
I think a small skirmish probably wouldn't be too bad at this point, plus I've been meaning to cross blades with a particular someone...

Okay, but you'll be going down in flames...  

darkslasherX
Crew

Chaotix Bluix
Crew

Eternal Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:05 pm
darkslasherX
Chaotix Bluix

Okay, but you'll be going down in flames...

Apparently not, a timely counter and buffed baton pass just was too much for your darkness.
It was a heated battle, and the results of 6-0 just doesn't do you any justice. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:08 pm
Pachulo
Deathguiser ill challenge, I am to hardcore for lvl 2 I need to be lvl 3 biggrin

Restyling my team at the moment, I am getting bored of my old team, and I would like to attempt to make an even better one.  

Deathguiser

Pachulo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:10 pm
Deathguiser
Pachulo

Restyling my team at the moment, I am getting bored of my old team, and I would like to attempt to make an even better one.

Yeah I have a made a new team since I enered this guild, I trew away my old pokes.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:53 pm
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo

Yeah I have a made a new team since I enered this guild, I trew away my old pokes.

well I pretty much just use a basic OU team, but the combinations make it tougher than most competitors. The only thing I want to do is make it less standard and more kickass XD Its hasn't lost in about 3 months, but its getting harder and harder to keep it that way, so I'm upgrading.  

Deathguiser

Pachulo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:57 pm
Deathguiser
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo

well I pretty much just use a basic OU team, but the combinations make it tougher than most competitors. The only thing I want to do is make it less standard and more kickass XD Its hasn't lost in about 3 months, but its getting harder and harder to keep it that way, so I'm upgrading.

Standard and OU Combination is not that good overall 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:17 pm
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo

its good if you use the right pokemon, but it can become easy to predict. I usually tend to mix different movesets to the way need them to work. I just want to use less predicatable pokemon.  

Deathguiser

paleHorse91

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:25 pm
which side......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:18 pm
Deathguiser
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo

its good if you use the right pokemon, but it can become easy to predict. I usually tend to mix different movesets to the way need them to work. I just want to use less predicatable pokemon.

Yeah thats the thing with Standard, aganist an experience player It wont Ko things it should unless the other players needs to make a Scarifice.

Take Garchomp for Example, you would never leave him out aganist a Donphan or Weavile becouse it will get Ice Sharded really fast.  

Pachulo

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:42 pm
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo
Deathguiser
Pachulo

Yeah thats the thing with Standard, aganist an experience player It wont Ko things it should unless the other players needs to make a Scarifice.

Take Garchomp for Example, you would never leave him out aganist a Donphan or Weavile becouse it will get Ice Sharded really fast.

And with OU it takes longer, because you have to keep fighting until the other player makes a mistake. Good news is i am pretty sure about four pokemon I will be making.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff