Submit

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:02 am
[[Sadly I didn't notice the siggy until after my comment. biggrin Ironic but funny.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:19 pm
((XD Nice. And it was funny ^^))  

candyroks81

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:22 am
- My eyes change an i grab my head and fall screaming, blood pouring from my eyes. I pass out laughing histericlly. - [ its an anuerism hahahaha just joking its my other personality coming out]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:35 pm
Gaia Name: flameangel_child524
Character Name: Kei Uehara
Race: half fox demon, half human
Appearance: Kei currently looks like the girl in a skirt and boots
weapons: a switchblade, throwing knives, a Colt .45 semi-automatic
Personality: Kei is, in a word, unpredictable. A former gang leader, she knows the ways of the 'underground' but now prefers to stick to the (relatively) straight and narrow. She can be aloof and at times sarcastic, but she can also be sensitive and caring towards those younger than herself, and protective of those she has deemed her friends, or incapable of defending themselves. She is not very talkative, but will contribute to the conversation if she thinks it needed.
others: She has two piercings in her left ear, one in her right.
scars/tatoos: This part kitsune has a tattoo on her upper back depicting a phoenix morphing into a dragon. What this symbolizes is still unknown to anyone, save Kei herself.
powers: Kei is gifted with pyromancy and pyrokinesis, shapeshifting (into a fox) and an uncanny ability to hit her target.
Font Color: Crimson

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:59 pm
Well, this was an interesting turn of events.

Up until the gunshots, then this small group had entered the house across the street - Kei knew the owner by sight, not by name - it had been a relatively quiet (and boring) day. Not that she was complaining, really. After leading a gang - how long had it been - for four years, it was nice to be free, to go where she wanted. It had been that way for the past two months, and the amethyst-eyed teen could safely say she didn't miss gang activities. Too much pressure and responsibility on the leader, she felt - responsibility she'd rather do without.

She was sitting at her favorite spot - the rooftop of the apartment complex she currently resided in - and just taking in...everything.

Including the unprecedented attack on a random passerby. "What the f-" Kei whispered, eyes widening and then narrowing as she frowned. The first girl to run out - the one with purple hair - had consequently slapped this seeming lunatic. The other boy - he seemed the most civil of the two males in this haphazard group - had also gone out, followed by a golden-haired young woman - her carriage was self-assured, confident.

And now Mr. Lunacy has passed out, for some reason... she thought, keen eyes detecting blood on his face. Had his purple-haired companion's slap been too strong, perhaps? In any case, Kei decided that she'd sit back and watch; there was no call, after all, for her to meddle in something that apparently did not concern her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:50 am
- i step up and laugh a black flame ball is in my hand- GENERATION THROAWAY ON ME - i throw it into the air and it sparks an people walk in hordes and i scatter up a wall i look at my crowd an out of the corner of my eye watch the single girl- we are the silent do goods we are generation throway - they cheer until i hold up one finger- tonight we band together not vampires, not wolves, not fairies, or elves but as one breathe one cry and we push back against the elder vampires who use us as pawns - suddenly there is a bigger group all vampires and i glide to the front of my group- my. my you did show - i look in general- worry not no human will see this for all the humans are mine - they walk into our group making us bigger my wings flap out and i pull out two huge desert eagles .extened clips and two machine guns on my back grenades on my front and my wings long extended pure black with flaming tips- tonight we overule your call- i fly up and screaming- ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - and so it begins-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:20 pm
[[Pyrodude: What the hell just happened, you are either knocked out or you aren't]]

Tassa rolled her eyes at the display of this nobody. Some a*****e she was sent on a mission for. It was her duty to judge whether or not he was an aspect to the golden kingdom, or if he was a threat... Either way, she needed to complete it no matter how overly dramatic and unpredictable he was. She followed closely dispersing into the crowd and using her magick to camouflage herself into her environment. It wasn't her job to kill or to protect yet, simply analyze and manipulate. Everything she did would be for her kingdom.

Looking around her nothing really made a lot of sense. This many people didn't actually teleport into the area and she was getting sick of the games. She might as well kill him now. He wasn't sane enough to have around anyways..

Tassa nodded to the girl who was watching with interest, black hair and big boots. But none the less, she could tell it was another shapechanger. Magic folk seemed to be able to sense the power in others. A halfling- demon fox. Tricksters by heart, but with half human the genes could be quite different. Tricky still no matter which way the swung. She smirked, her hand ready on her whip in case a situation arose. Vampires made her uneasy and if any one of them even looked at her neck, someone wasn't going home.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:55 am
((OOC:// ...I am so lost. Pyromaniac, wtf?))

She'd been spotted. Not that it mattered to her, really. What mattered now, it seemed, was that black fireball, what looked to be vampires amidst a massive throng of people, and the guy who she'd first thought had passed out - or been knocked out.

For now, however, she'd keep watch, no matter how... tempting it was to join in and 'keep the peace', so to speak. Luckily she had her weapons on her person - Kei could not remember a day she didn't have them - and could jump in quite literally at a moment's notice if things got ugly. The golden-haired shapeshifter - most likely a big cat, like a lioness, given the way she carried and presented herself - seemed to have things under control. No sense helping when there appeared to be no need for it.

Just in case... she thought, slipping four throwing knives from an inside pocket of her jacket. She could imbue the projectiles and hurl them, to wound or to distract as needed. True, what was taking place probably wouldn't affect her, but there were innocent people down there, and she was not about to let their lives be taken by some half-crazed vampire lordling.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:01 pm
[ i was knocked out then got up its called a changeover]

- i climb up a building putting away the weapons on the roof the alledged leader meets me i light up a cig and laugh- ******** rats man- i smiled at him..... although it wasnt a him it was a her i kissed her and fell back gracefully melting into the builing and i was gone- oh wait i came back - i point at the may hem - can i????? please just this once- she smiled at me and hel up one finger- i smiled took off my shirt and in a flame they all dissappeared - now i think that was an easy way to tell what would happen-

[ your probbly not following the guy [me] and the girl fake it to see results.. percentials and stuff like that we add it up to see if the vampires should reveal themselves to the worlds and kill all who oppose it sounds gay but i was bored and there always has to be a jerk bad guy]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:18 pm
((OOC:// You, Pyro, do not make sense whatsoever. You are so far the worst roleplayer I have come across. There are no descriptions whatsoever of characters you just insert in your posts; your character also has no descriptions. I can barely tell when you're talking or thinking, or 'describing' a scene - if you can call it describing, and it's a poor excuse for it at best. It must be said, really. Shape up, or get out. I will not have my character looking like a fool because of misunderstood situations, and I'm sure the others would like to see an improvement in your 'style' of roleplaying. I will end here, before I wind up insulting anyone further. ))  

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:48 pm
[[flameangel... you make life... that's all I will say]]

Tassa gave up, she was tired and would try again the next morning. He was hopelessly caught up in himself anyways- manipulation would take years, and frankly, she'd rather do things the old fashioned way. Moving through the strange crowd, she came to the other shapeshifter and stood in a soldier's pose, eyeing her carefully. Neither under or overestimating her strength.

"What kingdom are you apart of, or are you simply an independent?" Her tone of voice was cool and aloof, posed and elegant- her words sounded like silk. "I'm Tassa Van Valiant of the Golden Kingdom in the midnight Forests." She stated, she could feel the hum of the girls magic. A pyromagick? That could get interesting against her own earths. Despite many beliefs, an earth user was not at the mercy of fire.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:25 pm
This was getting crazier by the second, and the guy who was supposedly unconscious was, simply put, infuriating her for some reason.

The shapeshifter of the 'party' had come up to her, introducing herself as "Tassa Van Valiant" of the Golden Kingdom. Interesting in itself, as she hadn't heard of such a kingdom; neither parent had mentioned anything about belonging to certain kingdoms, at least while they were alive.

"I suppose you could say I'm an independent," she replied, one hand at her hip, purple eyes staring evenly back at the prideful warrior - she could see now, hints in the young woman's clothing that bespoke of a high-class fighter. And earth-user, from the pulse of her magical aura. "What brings you out here, anyway?" she queried; it was not out of the demon fox halfling's nature to ask questions when doing so would clarify a situation. In any case, it was not really idle chatter, which she tended to avoid even among her former gang members and friends.

flameangel_child524

6,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

candyroks81

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:36 am
((Woohoo! I'm back from exam hell! Sorry guys, if I get the story wrong apologize, and flameangel, that comment to Pyromaniac just made my day =) just so you know))

Lana watched the scene unfold before her as she saw the two girls, one of which had just recently revealed herself, introduce themselves. Lana found this interesting, there wasn't exactly a hostile air about them, but it seemed as if they were kind of sizing each other up.
Lana brought herself out of the shadows that she had unconsciously backed herself into. She smiled lightly at the two of them and waved a bit, not knowing if she should quite speak yet or if she should just wait until they ask..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:49 pm
(( I feel that I must apologize for my previous rudeness and congratulate you all at coming back after 2 1/2 months of inactivity. ))  

truehiddenevil

2,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:19 pm
[[previous rudeness? It looks like you have a lot more to apologize for, get that chip off your shoulder. Inactivity happens on and off where ever you go- figure out what happens in everyone elses life before you make a statement. razz ]]  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff