Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Shadows in the Light: Mythology-based RP (All in post one) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:05 pm
" Sorry buddy, but i dont race. I take hunting very important." she said before walking off out of the cave. She took out her bow and held it to her side as she began to walk through the woods.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:13 pm
Niko'tonure smiled, following her. Eventually he let Kiki run around, since he knew she could find her way out of a labyrinth without hitting a single dead end. He followed Sanira alone, silently.  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:19 pm
Sanira rolled her eye's. She saw a deer and quickly kid behind a tree. she took out a arrow and placed it in her bow. She was about to release when a twig snapped and scared the deer. Sanira raced after the deer gracefully. When the deer was in a dead end She shot it. The deer lay dead. " There we go." She said putting her bow away and going up to the deer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:22 pm
Niko'tonure followed her, and when she was near the deer he said, "You know I love you, right?"  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:25 pm
She turned to him. " You know I know that's just a cheap line right?" She said as she bent down and began cutting the deer up into peices she could put in her pouch.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 pm
Niko'tonure smiled, crossing the distance between them in a few strides. He simply stood, waiting.  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:33 pm
After she was done collecting the meat she turned and stood up. She stepped back a few steps quickly.

" Gosh, give me a heart-attack why don't you!" she said sarcasticly. She stood by a tree and scraped her dagger along it to clean the dagger off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:35 pm
Niko'tonre smiled. After she put away her dagger, he made his move. He walked over quickly, turning her and kissing her.  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:37 pm
"M-" She tried to say something but was cut off by the kiss. She went wide-eyed. She backed up to get away from him. She touched her lips with her fingers.

" What the heck are you doing." she said looking at him shocked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:57 pm
Niko'tonure smiled. "Love comes easily and in floods for my kind." He kissed her again, backing her against the tree.  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:00 pm
She had no where to go. She put her hands on his chest and tried to push him away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:01 pm
Niko'tonure simply held her. When he withdrew, his eyes lowered to the ground. "I am sorry..." He murmured, walking off all depressed-like.  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:07 pm
Sanira stood there trying to breathe, stunned. She had faced many things in her life, but none like that. She touched her lips lightly but then she looekd up. She shook her head and jumped onto the tree branches. She jumped down once she caught up to him.

" Wait... don't be upset at yourself. I mean, ya that was invasion of personal space and a bit shocking but-" she stopped when she didn't know what to say. She looked at the ground and tried to concentrate.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:12 pm
Niko'tonure merely looked at her, bemused.  

Demonic Repentance

DragonSnapper13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:14 pm
" What im trying to say is.....uh...hm..." She begun once again but ended the same as before. She sighed and sorta yelled.

" Just don't be upset at yourself ok!" she said before she turned to storm away.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff