Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Night Wonderers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Creature?
  human?
View Results

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:02 pm
((And so the role play died... SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING! ... Bump))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:02 am
"Alright then, only two rooms." Robin smiled, this was turning out to be quite interesting after all. "Feel free to pick any room you like. Not that there are many to choose from, but all the same, you have your pick." Starting to walk back into the kitchen, she turned and added, "Dinner will be in about an hour, (sorry, sped up time, but we can't do much while you're all stuck here xd ) I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."
{(NOOOO! Don't die! *attempts CPR* Come on, breath! Live damn you, live!)}  

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:21 am
((It's breathing!! It's ALIVE!))

Brigitte smiled warmly. "Thank you very much for your hospitality, Robin." With that she headed to one of the rooms of the inn. She walked into one and looked around. It was a simple, cozy room. She liked it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:02 pm
*Fenrick was pacing around his cottage*

"What should I do when I get to Ver Curatio? Do I really want to cure my king? Agh! What the heck should I do?"

*The door went slightly ajar and he could tell someone was in his cottage."

"Who is there? You don't reveal yourself, and I'll fry your brain."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:49 am
Gaia Name: candyroks81
Character name: Mara
Race: Human
Bio/Personality: Softspoken and strong, Mara is not the average girl. She lost her family at a young age and has been on her own ever since. She's very understanding with other people, but the coming and going of others has left her closed and untrusting towards people. However she is very friendly and, being an aspiring artist, she always has a sketchbook and a pencil with her. She gets her inspirations at the most odd and random times...
Appearance:User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:53 am
Mara walked alone in the forest, exhausted and needing a place to rest. She came to a place that looked like an inn and thought I wonder if I can stay there until I recover a bit. she went up to the door and heard voices. She sighed..there were more people than she expected. Raising her fist, she knocked softly three times.  

candyroks81

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:47 am
((Someone put someone/something in my cottage))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:53 am
Brigitte stepped out from her hiding place in his cottage. She had slipped out of the inn without anyone noticing to see what this guy was all about. "I'm sorry. My curiosity got the best of me. I only had a little time before Robin was done with dinner, so I thought I might track the demon that will be coming along to Ver Curatio with us."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:40 am
"Lily?" "Yes mother, I'll get the door." With the slightest smile, Lily trotted out the kitchen to the front door. Opening it, she was greeted by the sight of a humanoid female. "Hello. Welcome to the inn. Would you like to come in."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:02 am
"What the hell?! I come to my own cottage and try to decide what to do and I'm followed. You think you can't trust me? Maybe you can't."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:50 am
"My thinking exactly," she said calmly. "I meant no harm, though. I just wanted to know if you were safe to be around. You must understand, I am very warry new people."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:04 pm
Mara smiles in the slightest as she answers "Hello, and yes, thank you. That'd be much appreciated." She looks the girl up and down curiously, she looked rather like an elf. Pushing this thought aside, she hesitantly goes inside the inn.  

candyroks81

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:22 pm
"I'm sorry. Sometimes, my temper gets the best of me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:21 pm
She chuckled, "Don't worry, it happens to everyone. I would be a hypocrite to judge you for your temper, anyway." She looked at her surroundings for a second before conitnuing, "So why exactly is that you want to accompany Miss Lutia to Ver Curatio, if you don't mind my asking."  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:53 pm
"Um, is something the matter?" Lily hated being stared at, and the way that the girl had looked at her was much like short lived staring. "Did I, get some blood on me? I usually don't spill, but it happens sometimes."
(Snicker, that coudl be taken so wrong if you didn't know what she had done.)  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff