Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Black Horizon -Open and accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:59 am
"But they'd never help a non-vegetarian. And they can't fake it, they don't have the eyes." Lily pointed out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:00 pm
"But then again," Christian said, "They might. Remember the argument a couple decades ago? The werewolves will accept help from anything with legs. In this case all of the Volturi."  

medusa56

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:34 pm
As Lilianne stepped from her car she was dressed in a brand new outfit. She had stopped at home for a brief minute to change and was now upon the La Push turf. She brushed her russet locks out of her eyes and wiped imaginary dirt off of her black sweater and faded-out skinny jeans. Her steps were quiet and stealthy in her jeweled flats and when she made her way to the door she was not surprised to see it fling open without her even knocking.

The hardened eyes of Samuel Uley looked out to her, and she was just as surprised as he was. "Sammy?" Lilianne asked, not believing she was finally seeing her friend again after all these years. "In the name of God.. Lilia is that really you?" Lilianne laughed and brought her arms around Sam's neck. "It has been too long!" she exclaimed happily as Sam wrapped his arms around her.

She backed out of his arms a minute later and was not surprised to see his nose scrunched up. "Do I smell?" Lilianne asked curiously. "No, surprisingly, that's why I'm surprised, you don't... smell like one of them." Lilianne sighed and batted her hand in the air, "But I am one." Sam nodded grimly and moved over a bit so she had access to the door. "Would you like to come in? I'm sure Billy would like to see his old friend as would Jacob like to see you."

Lilianne sighed and shook her head, "I came to see you, actually Sammy, Billy can wait." She said briefly, her red eyes meeting his brown ones. "So what do you need, Lils?" he asked, using her old nickname. "I need your help in destroying the La Mort Noire... you know as well as I do they pose a threat, to me and you." Sam seemed to be quiet for an eternity before he spoke again. "You have aided the Quileutes before. You have our protection." Sam said steadily, his voice not faltering once.

"Thank you Sammy, thank you so, so much!" Lilianne smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck once again. "Anything for you, Lils, anything." Lilianne laughed and turned as the sun began to set and melt into the earth. "I need to go hunting tonight up in Seattle, but I will be making myself known around her mo-" she said but Sam cut her off, "You are welcomed to stay here with us after you return from Seattle." Lilianne nodded, their eyes meeting in mutual agreement. "I'll be back later," she said briefly. "Be safe," he laughed. "Never am," she smiled as she made her way into the woods.

((very long post o= lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 3:25 pm
"Uh, Christian? Why am I getting a horrible ominous feeling that you were right?" Lily asked in a scared voice.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:32 pm
"Because he was," Belle said, "and what if they were friends? That could change everything. I mean until a little while ago we were all friends." After a pause, Christian said, "Lets go home and put as much protection as possible, before their plan goes into action."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:01 pm
Veralidaine decided that she should go to some of her last classes of the day. Picking up her baby sister, Cassidy, the last remaining part of her family, she headed off to school. Finding a parking spot she pulled in and then went to the office. After stating her name and year she got her papers and headed off to the end of lunch. Craddling Cassidy to her chest she murmurred soothingly to her. As she was walking and focusing on Cassidy she accidently bumped into a boy who was talking to two other girls(aka: Christian, Lily and Belle). "I'm so sorry" Daine apologized in a shy, lightly accented voice, pushing light brown hair out of her face.  

Arriana_lynn

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:30 pm
"No problem," Christian said to the girl. "I'm Christian by the way, and this is my wife Belle and her sister Lily." After being introduced each girl shook Veralidaine's hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:35 pm
"Nice to meet you. I'm Veralidaine, but please call me Daine and this here is Cassidy" Veralidaine said. "How long have you guys lived here? Cassidy and I just moved here yesterday, I'm still unpacking everything" Daine said, knowing that the group that she had stumbled upon were vampires too; she would have realized sooner if her attention hadn't been wandering.  

Arriana_lynn

medusa56

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:59 pm
"We've lived here about 50 years," Christian said.
"I know you just got here, but we were going home, do you want to come with us?" Belle asked Daine  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:59 pm
"Sure, why not?" Daine agreed, happy to be actually fitting in unlike at her last school where she was labeled a freak.  

Arriana_lynn

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:32 pm
"And then we can go shopping!" said lily, her female instincts kicking in.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:00 pm
Daine smiled. "Sounds like fun, I'll have to run to my house and grab Cassidy's stroller, though" Daine said, excited to not only met three new friends but also to go on a shopping trip with them, she could use some new clothes anyways, it had been about a year since she had bought new clothes for herself, a little bit of pampering couldn't hurt.  

Arriana_lynn

-Em0lici0us Rainb0w-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:36 pm
As Lilianne stepped back out of the woods, she found the sun had just began to set. She made her way to the door of Sam's cabin only to be met with the eyes of Jacob Black. "Jake, uh, hey," Lilianne said nervously. Jacob looked to her and said nothing merely waving in her direction before setting off into the woods.

Lilianne sighed and thrummed her fingers against the railing. Friendships were such hard things to fix.. and relationships were much worse. She shook her head and made her way inside to find Sam sitting at the table. "Sam? I need to go take care of some business around La Mort Noire's base. Would you like to come with me or stay here?" she asked, looking into his eyes.

He nodded and made a motion to grab his coat as the two began to make their way to Lilianne's car and made their way to La Mort Noire so that they could reach it before her enemies did.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:10 am
"Hey, let's run home really quickly, put up protections you know?" Christian said grabbing his stuff and pulling Belle. In less than two minutes they were at their house with Lily, Daine, and Cassidy.
"What was that for?" Belle asked Christian.
"She's friends with the werewolves."
"But...HOW?"
"I don't know, but they're coming"
Belle bit her bottom lip, "What are we supposed to do?" Getting an idea Belle turned to Lily and asked, "Can your fairies strengthen the protection around here? Or keep Lilianne and the werewolves out?"
"Whatever they do," Christian added. "Do it quickly."  

medusa56

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:58 am
"Wait what's going on?" Daine asked, confused. She was aware that werewolves lived here but she thought that the werewolves stayed at one part and the vampires at the other. Unconciously, she held Cassidy even closer to her. "The most I can offer to help is possibly holding them off, one of my powers is telekenisis" Daine offered, wanting to help in some way.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff