Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Pain (Plz Join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:01 pm
Chihiro: I hope the clothes fit you. I'll check on you later ok...hope you enjoy it here ^_^ *walks out*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:12 pm
Shincho closes the door and trys on the cloths he liks them he lays on his bed looking out the window.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

OkamiKazu

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:21 pm
Fell landed in the upper most parts in the bamboo forest. She was headed to the Land of Rivers in hopes of crossing paths again with Itachi.
"He's not getting away..." She murmured as she shot through the forest.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:57 pm
Shincho saw fell going through the woods Shincho ran out his room and said what he saw. He then ran out the door with his shadow sword and cot up to her .Shincho asked where are you going.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:12 pm
(sorry, I can't usually get on sundays)

Jynx walked through the forest on his way to the village hidden in the mist he once heard of a strong ninja there called Zabuza he could know something about Forte. Jynx kept think about his surviving relatives, there were only a few and 3 of them were legends he had only heard about, Kakarot the good, was supposed to be his older brother, Vegeta the prince, was his cousin, and Broly the great, was his other cousin, if he could find one of them he would find Forte. as he approached the village he noticed he was being followed but by who............  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:51 pm
Fell turned around and snapped, "Attack me, I dare you." to Shincho. She countinued, "But if you do, there will be serious consquences..."  

OkamiKazu

Baby Jynx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:57 pm
"I would only attack if I had reason" Jynx said looking at the girl
"do you know of 1 they call Goku or another called Vegeta" he asked  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:01 pm
"Hmm... Sorry I wasn't talking to you. It's the guy behind you called Shincho I was threatening." Fell looked closer at him. "Hey, you're that guy that was in the hallway when Itachi showed. Jynx, right? Sorry, but I don't know anybody by those names, and if I have met them, I've probably forgotten." Fell sighed.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:21 pm
One thing i just asked where you wre going like itachis why do you think i came to this villige i came looking for itachi.Oh and i saw goku at the sand villige. So like i was saying if your going after itachi your not killing him i am.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:48 pm
"Why do you think you have a right, little kid?" Fell snapped. "Answer me on that one."
She waited for an answer with a seriously pissed off look on her face. She spoke again after a moment. "If it has anything to do with him after the Uchiha massacre, then I have a right to say back off. Anything he's donw after that is my fault, and I'm the one that's going to right that mistake..."
I'll probably dissappear after I do too... She thought sadly.  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:54 pm
You want to know what i have to do with it? Well i can say this he killed my father before the uchiha masicer itachis friend that he killed thats my dad.so wheter you like it or not i'm going to kill him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:02 pm
"Hmmm, I don't remember that mission. What village are you from?" Fell asked casually. She took out a knife and started to clean it. "You do know that Chihiro will make you suffer serious consequences if you even think of harming me..."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:06 pm
Why would i want to hurt you we have the same goal don't we?we both want itachi dead.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:08 pm
Fell turned around and started to walk off. "Actually, I don't know what I want..." She looked up at the moon. "It's hard to turn your heart against a teammate."  

OkamiKazu

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:13 pm
Shincho is a little suprised. then he was remembering what he had gone through he ran as fast as he could [witch was as fast as ibiki mirino with out wheigts on] he said just before he left itachi is dead and if you try to stop me your dead.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff