Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
the splits (childrean of two clans) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you join?
  yes
  no thanks
View Results

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:33 pm
Kin woke Miono up and went and made them something to eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:14 pm
"Why did they have to die?They were my best friends..." Kairin said wiping the tears away and staring at the burning mansion.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:20 pm
Kin set out the food for him and Miono and looked out the window and saw smoke. Kin jumped out the window and onto the roof top in his bed clothes. He then ran to the smoke on the roof tops and saw a girl crying in front of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:23 pm
Kairin turned around to see a boy on a roof top looking at her."What do you want" Kairin said a little angerly just out of her sadness.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:28 pm
Kin jumped down and went over to her "well i was gonna see if you were ok but it seems your just fine"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:30 pm
"I'm not fine!My best friends died in that fire!" Khana said turning around and covering her face.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:38 pm
"well Im sorry about that but you dont have to take it out on me..." he took a step towards her  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:40 pm
"I'm sorry...I couldn't control myself" Kairin said wiping the tears off her face.  

Khana Uchiha

minimonkey_s

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:52 pm
"its ok..." he put his hand on her shoulder "... you lost people you cared about so your very sad.."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:55 pm
"But you don't understand..." Kairin said turning around,looking at him.
((sorry g2g bye))  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:03 pm
((>.>....thnx for waiting for me........ill come in in a better time then......))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:04 pm
[aw come back later ok ]

"well i understand that you lost your best friends is there more i should know..." he looked at her  

minimonkey_s

KiBaS_kAt

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:57 pm
*Hana overslept and awoke to the clock saying 7:05..... SHE HAD TO BE THERE AT 7:00 IT WOULD TAKE HER !15 MINUTES TO GET THERE!!!!!!!!!*

"SARU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why didnt you wake me up?"

"cuz I though it would be funny........ you know make you late..." he was embarassed he forgot how important today was to Hana..... the day she would be with her teamates...... she would know who would be them.....  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:48 am
"No...not for right now" Kairin said crossing her arms in deep thought.  

Khana Uchiha

KiBaS_kAt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:04 am
"Saru when I am a ninja Im gonna prank you soooooooooo bad..... you are lucky I wont kill you because then I would have betrayed the village... YOU HEAR ME?!?"
saru nodded
"And when mom and dad get home I want you to tell then why I was late to the team assembles!!!!!!!! OK...... you are in soooo much trouble with them"
Saru nodded again as Hana walked away........ then she broke into a run and went to the academy.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff