Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Diffrent kinda muslims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Other kinda muslim
  Shi'ar
  Sunni
  Other relegion
View Results

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 11:54 pm
Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore
tassan

i do believe so.

but i'm kinda confused with these too many sects in some religion.

why to be confuzed i gave you a simple answere...

say that you are a muslim rather then blonging to any sect..

the level of confusion i'm referring to is different from what you've understand it to be.

then why don't you come up teaching me what the level of confusion you are in?  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 5:43 am
tassan
tassan

i do believe so.

the level of confusion i'm referring to is different from what you've understand it to be.

Allahuakbar.

I'm confused because I can't seem to understand what kind of tradition is really universal and which is just practiced on a particular sect.

I'm not confused like I seem to be confused about the faith I have of whether I should be having it or not.

Clearly, your "simple answere" answers none of my confusions.  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:37 am
tassan
tassan

i do believe so.

Allahuakbar.

I'm confused because I can't seem to understand what kind of tradition is really universal and which is just practiced on a particular sect.

I'm not confused like I seem to be confused about the faith I have of whether I should be having it or not.

Clearly, your "simple answere" answers none of my confusions.

ok it is said that on doomsday there will be rows of people and there prophet will be infront of them...

(like an assembly)

and the most number of rows will be of holy prophet and his sect is "jamiya-e-islam"

well this is no like shia and suni

its just "jamiya-e-islam"

and that is what you should follow...  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:30 pm
tassan

ok it is said that on doomsday there will be rows of people and there prophet will be infront of them...

(like an assembly)

and the most number of rows will be of holy prophet and his sect is "jamiya-e-islam"

well this is no like shia and suni

its just "jamiya-e-islam"

and that is what you should follow...

ok. nice info. biggrin

and very interesting to study.  

lopsy-comola

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:52 am
google your confusions everybody! i'm reading these postings and you guys are like begging for information from someone who doesn't want to give it. just GOOGLE it! type in, "the differences between sunnis and shias" and it will tell you the whole history! i'm pretty sure you all knew that  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:00 am
Islam the number 1 Deen
i am an ahlel'hadith and they are the right ones, so are the salafi, and sunni r too tho there is one or two things they do, do wrong. i am not insulting anyone though.

ok...? im sorry but u can't say that...b/c every sect. thinks that they follow the right path... i mean thats y the ppl are in that sect... for example i fully believe that Ahamdiyyat is the right path... but as u said u think the ahlel'hadith are the right ones... so unless you have a vaild reason to y u believe the ahlel'hadith are the right way u can't proclaim something like that...  

0_o___V

0_o___V

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:10 am
tassan
queen_of_karate
I think that we should just set aside our differences and keep in mind that we are the same relgion. The only reason we have sunni and shi'a is because of an argument of who would take over after muhammad died.

i believe that there are diffrent kind of "FIRQAz" in islam but i guess we should say that we are muslims then saying "I" m sunni or shi'a

when somebody asks me that if i m sunni or shi'a

my reply is always "i m a muslim"

note : shi'a and sunni are collectively know as firqa in arabic, urdu and sindhi

Assalam-o-Alakum,

I must agree that we should proclaim ourselves as muslims... but honestly I don't want ppl to compare me to some sects... Im not trying to insult Sunni or anything b/c i know not all Sunnis are like this.. but the suicide bombers in pakistan proclaim themselves as Sunni and proclaim us Ahamdis as "nonmuslims" ... honestly i dont think ANYONE has the right to proclaim if one is a muslim or not eccept Allah or the person himself... b/c only Allah knows wats inside your heart...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:01 pm
i agree with both of your post O_o__V 3nodding

and I M A MUSLIM  

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:37 am
0_o___V
tassan
queen_of_karate
I think that we should just set aside our differences and keep in mind that we are the same relgion. The only reason we have sunni and shi'a is because of an argument of who would take over after muhammad died.

i believe that there are diffrent kind of "FIRQAz" in islam but i guess we should say that we are muslims then saying "I" m sunni or shi'a

note : shi'a and sunni are collectively know as firqa in arabic, urdu and sindhi

Assalam-o-Alakum,

I must agree that we should proclaim ourselves as muslims... but honestly I don't want ppl to compare me to some sects... Im not trying to insult Sunni or anything b/c i know not all Sunnis are like this.. but the suicide bombers in pakistan proclaim themselves as Sunni and proclaim us Ahamdis as "nonmuslims" ... honestly i dont think ANYONE has the right to proclaim if one is a muslim or not eccept Allah or the person himself... b/c only Allah knows wats inside your heart...

I wonder what is a Ahmadhi? I guess it's the 3rd largest muslim kind, cause i know 2 ahmadi's in gaia wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:39 am
I don't agree in other kinda muslims... I think it's stupid there is diffrent kinds rolleyes

Be muslim ore non-muslim not chocolate-muslim, and nonhijab-muslim rolleyes  

Zaakii

0_o___V

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:56 pm
Zaaki
0_o___V
tassan
queen_of_karate

Assalam-o-Alakum,

I wonder what is a Ahmadhi? I guess it's the 3rd largest muslim kind, cause i know 2 ahmadi's in gaia wink

Ahmadi is a sect of muslims... and i dont know if its the 3rd largest but i must say it is quite alot of them all around the word... 3nodding oh and if you wanna know the difference between us and other muslims just ask, k.. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:57 pm
tassan
i agree with both of your post O_o__V 3nodding

and I M A MUSLIM

Thanks tee hee... oh and if i offended anyone im really sorry i didnt mean to at all... im just saying some "muslims" aren't really giving a great image of islam and honestly i dont want to be compared to them...  

0_o___V

XeroRyn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:09 pm
okay for the sake of muslim society..

1t question....how old r you Zaaki??

1st point..only Allah will r you muslim or not
even though you r muslim but you do a lot of sin or wrong doings you r still a muslim ami right?? but you called asi ( the sinful)

in islam we differenciate people by this term
Munafiq
Murtad
Kafir
Muslim
Asi
n so on
understand??  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:23 pm
2nd about syiah n sunni

remember during the period of Saiyidna Ali he was killed n his son hussein? supposedly become the 5th Khalifah
but the founder of Bani Umayyah...n his followers againts it
soo their is this ceremony of giving the throne to Umayyah? by Hussein r.a but Umayyah must keep 3promises

the peoplea againts this cremony n grieve the death of Saydina Ali part themselves n called Syiah

3rd....like sunni the have different sect

some of their beleives is different depends of the sect lik Syiah Ismailiyah or Zaidiyah ...i dont want to continue this for several reason...

any question send PM kay

the origin of Sunni is from the event of fitnatu akbar...
we hve different Mashaf is because of small reason...the do's n dont's that were unexplain clearly in the quran n hadith

n different in adaptation to islam n society

e.g Hanbali n Syafiee has their own way in preceding religius matter n i dont remember all the steps XD
but definitely the first is tofollowthe Quran n 2nd the Hadiths n Sunnah  

XeroRyn

Geek Zombie

6,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:50 am
XeroRyn
definitely the first is tofollowthe Quran n 2nd the Hadiths n Sunnah

but they don't seem to follow Qura'n...!!

i just don't want to fight oover just wana say that

zaaki is 13 rofl <>

and shi'a hurt themselves and that is forbidden in Qura'n  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out