Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
School for "special students" RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:13 pm
jackie's eyes flung open and she stood up, the book snapped shut and the shadows draged it backwards into a draw in her desk.
"can i help you?" her voice was soft as normal but it had a slightly icy edge to it the candles flaired up slightly brightening the room as she walked towards the boy she knew to be rex  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:31 pm
- gets up my boy healing itself and my eyes trun normal i go to my room across from rexs and i walk in hook up a surround sound stereo bench for weights an hiden walls for guns i do it in about an hour hen i blare metal and i start working out my chilled steel muscles work faster fatser and faster as i work out 0- come on .... come on ..... i can go faster - i tear up in the memory of my family and i keep pushing it out and pump-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:53 pm
jackie's eye flashed black and then returned to there normall sappire blue
"exscuse me" she bowed to rex and walked across the hall.
she raised her hand and shadow's crept under the door
slowly her form slipped into the ground and followed the shadow's
she appired on the other side of the door and pulled the plug on the sterio
"meditation" she hissed glairing at the new boy  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:30 pm
- i snap my finegrs an the sterio switches t battery mode and i keep working out then i snap them again and it gets just a bit softer- this stuff calms me down it helps me avoid having to go through the switch  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:36 pm
jackie continued to glair, her shadow seemed to grow tenticals
"the i sergest you use headphones" she turned on her heel and wrenched the door open roughly, her shadow billowing like a thunder cloud as she walked across the hall and back into her room  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:03 pm
- i follow out after her and lock the door behind me then i put a seal a seal so no one besides me can break into or simply touch the door whitout beings sucked into the seal to wait till i let them out-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

squeakers_13

5,650 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:24 pm
(Hey pyro...hope you don't mind. If so, I can allways change rooms.)
Finally making to the dorms, Robin stumbled to her room, and dropped her things at the door. She was a bit nervous, as it seemed that she already had a roomate in the room. Not that she could see through the door or anything, but people usually didn't go leaving stereo's blasting when they left. Taking a deep breath, she grabed the doorknob, only to get sucked insode of a seal. "Hey!" She was puzzled, why would someone put a seal on their dorm door? But that could wait. "Let me out of here!!! I don't even know you, and I'd really like to get off to a better foot then this!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:56 am
jackie's eyes flickered in the gloom as she glaired after pyro.
a new girl walked up to his room and touched the door, instently she got sucked inside, jackie's face remaind emotionless as she drew her book from the desk and sat down.
without looking she spoke to rex, "if you wish to stay do not annoy or disterb me and above all DO NOT touch my book under any Circumstances
unless you wish to visit my world long before your time"
she turned a page idily as she wieghted for rex's answer  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:43 am
Rex smiled lightly. "I am Rex. I was assigned to this room, so I assume that makes us roommates?" He said, tilting his head slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:34 am
jackie raised an eyebrow "yes i surpose it would" a brife smile slipped across her face.
"my name is jackie, jackie slater" she stood up and bowed  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:19 am
"I umm...I have no last name. I guess rumors may already have spread to you, so you might already know why." Rex said, looking at the floor, having thoughts opposite of nostalgia.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:30 am
"yes i have already heard and as for where you came from that should not matter, it is what you choos to do with the gift of life that matters"
she flicked a couple of pages in her book, dark shadows flicked up the walls and across her bed. they swired and danced, taking the form of another bed held up by old looking wooden poll "i hope you don't mind having the top bunk?" she said it as if the matter was all ready closed  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:37 am
Rex smiled again. "Thank you. I don't mind the top bunk. My soulmate taught me to be grateful for everything, and I'm grateful for beeing given a bed at all. It's better than sleeping in makeshift beds, like I have since....since that day." Rex said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:41 am
jackie raised her eyebrow but didn't question it futher.
she closed her book and waked oveto the window.
"i only have a few requests and it is vital that you listen to the carefully, do not touch my book and never talk to the shadows if you want to keep your mind" she looked back at rex "as for you past it is up to you whether you trust me or not i will not ask you or push you but be heded if you ask me about my past i will not tell you understood?"  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Fawkes Winchester

6,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:49 am
Rex had a good feeling about Jackie. "Well, I trust you, but I would rather not say just yet." Rex replied. He looked over at the book and felt a creeping darkness. "Not to worry, my soulmate taught me of discipline and obedience." Rex said, he wouldn't touch the book anyway, as he felt the darkness, beckoning. It disturbed him.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff