Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Demon City Ready! submit profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the rules?
  Yes
  No
  Mooooooo
View Results

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:15 am
"I need books. But none of us have any of our libraries anymore. They were all burned. I need to know what kind of things can read your thoughts. I know some demons, but if she was a demon I would either be dead or a slave right now. Where am I going to find book?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:17 am
she was already on his mind, as her velvet voice sopke again. "I am a Death Oracle. " she said. grinning at the horrid emotions around her.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:19 am
no...

But as he thought this, a voice was heard in her head.

"Well, if it isn't. I've been wondering if you'd show up again." Dmaaxorael smiled to himself as he spiritually whispered into her ear. "Why don't you come visit me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:21 am
"Because your not worth my time. " she responded simply.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:27 am
"Aw. Don't you miss me? We had such fun before the gates were opened. Sure, we were never together that often, but we still had fun. Didn't you? I know I did. I really would like to see you again." He started talking to some of his minions, but so she couldn't hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:31 am
yet, she could. "If you wish to call it fun thats your aliby. Oh, and while your talking to thoes oafs you call minions, let the one with the dragon tattoo know he's next." she wqalked away from the house.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:34 am
"You were always one of the few minds I could never even trick. Much less, taint or control. But I never wanted to. So, please won't you come? Just for a little so we can talk face to face and not mind to mind?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:38 am
"Why? I owe you nothing, and what interest do I have to you in the first place?"  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:40 am
"We worked together. Well, more against each other. I believe I won? We had the contest of who would be able to warp the more? Would you be able to drive mad or kill more than I would be able to control through insanity. I won by eight."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:43 am
"Thoes memories neither answer my question nor interest me. I grow bored of this confersation."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:46 am
"Well, I'm sure it would be more fun up here in the Ritz." A few of his minions approached her, but then knelt. "You will be treaded like royalty. Like a guest of honor."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:49 am
"And it matters how I'm treated? I could kill everyone on the planet of I wished. Noone can oppose me, so why would it matter?" she saw that the one with the tattoo was there, she killed him instantly.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:53 am
"I can see why you killed the one with the Care Bear tattoo, but I don't think the Demon Lord would be happy to hear of a plot to kill him and everyone under his rule. It might make him mad."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:56 am
"And you think I'm afraid? have no worries though. I have no interest in destroying the world. Then there would be no Emotion to feed off of, and I would grow so bored I'd kill myself." she smerked, "you still have failed to give me a good reason to visite you."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:01 pm
He came down to her. "Well, I guess I'll have to visit you then."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items