Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Spring Anime Season 2008 [posts possible spoilers alert] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:44 pm
00NINE-1
Yes, something about a horny fox and wolf deity make me have a silly grin. I guess episode 3 made it skyrocket into my favorites list. Especially at the end where Chizuru wanted Kouta to spank her for being bad, she takes off her panties, and Kouta just spanking away. WIN
Ok, I have to admit, that was nice. But it still could have been better. I have been watching the series, but still. I like ecchi as well. He is My Master = one of my favorite series. I love GAINAX and their eechi. Personally, I prefer an ecchi anime with a decent plot. Not an ecchi anime just for the sake of being ecchi. That's just how I see things 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:22 am
I believe the Kanokon's light novels were licensed by Seven Seas so I guess you got to look there for a good story. Well, I'm planning to buy it anyways.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:56 pm
SirBaka
00NINE-1
Yes, something about a horny fox and wolf deity make me have a silly grin. I guess episode 3 made it skyrocket into my favorites list. Especially at the end where Chizuru wanted Kouta to spank her for being bad, she takes off her panties, and Kouta just spanking away. WIN
Ok, I have to admit, that was nice. But it still could have been better. I have been watching the series, but still. I like ecchi as well. He is My Master = one of my favorite series. I love GAINAX and their eechi. Personally, I prefer an ecchi anime with a decent plot. Not an ecchi anime just for the sake of being ecchi. That's just how I see things 3nodding
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

If you liked He Is My Master, go watch They Are My Noble Masters.

It was done by the same team, except the main character is male instead of female and there is THREE masters. All female.

...at least you have influence.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:26 pm
Onicept
SirBaka
00NINE-1
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

It was done by the same team, except the main character is male instead of female and there is THREE masters. All female.

Seen both, but your wrong. ;o

He Is My Master was animated by GAINAX and SHAFT.
They Are My Noble Masters was animated by A.C.G.T.

And I love both, but I prefer the wackiness and the art of HIMM better ;o

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:32 am
SirBaka
Onicept
SirBaka
00NINE-1
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Same director then? Because the openings are very similar, as is the episode title.

I actually think TAMNM was a lot better. The story had a lot more depth than HIMM. Though, the problem with his father was solved so Barney Style.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:46 pm
Onicept
SirBaka
Onicept
SirBaka
00NINE-1
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Same director then? Because the openings are very similar, as is the episode title.

I actually think TAMNM was a lot better. The story had a lot more depth than HIMM. Though, the problem with his father was solved so Barney Style.

Nope. Two different directors. The later probably used HIMM as a reference for directing their anime. 3nodding

I personally liked the depth that HIMM went on their main characters compared to TAMMNM. Then again, HIMM had a smaller cast of main characters. Perhaps if TAMNM had a larger amount of episodes, then it would be better with it being able to flesh out the characters more. Sure, it did that with probably an episode a character, but beyond that...Not really. *shrugs*

And plus...the loli maid outfits in HIMM were much better @_@

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:34 am
SirBaka
Onicept
SirBaka
Onicept
SirBaka
00NINE-1
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Nope. Two different directors. The later probably used HIMM as a reference for directing their anime. 3nodding

I personally liked the depth that HIMM went on their main characters compared to TAMMNM. Then again, HIMM had a smaller cast of main characters. Perhaps if TAMNM had a larger amount of episodes, then it would be better with it being able to flesh out the characters more. Sure, it did that with probably an episode a character, but beyond that...Not really. *shrugs*

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Miyu-chan beats 14 year olds by far. A 20-something-year-old Loli who consents/gives in to Lesbian sex with her sexy older sister, is an inventor and has extensive computer knowledge completely beats the Loli's of HIMM.

Plus, though, what really got me into TAMNM was the parodying. DBZ (Powering up, energy attacks), Initial D, Street Fighter, Sailor Moon and the such ('Specially that one scene with the Super Hero Yume, there was at least 20 parodies in one scene there (even Yu-Gi-Oh))

Limo + R32 + Drifting + 3D = Win.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:30 am
Shinra, Miyu, and Ageha vs. Izumi, Mitsuki, and Anna

That's a tough choice to make. Being myself, I would do it the easy way and pick both groups of girls.

Did you guys see the news that He is My Master's husband and wife team got divorced? Hehe, apparently he's no longer her master. She got tired of calling him, Goshujin-sama. lol  

00NINE-1
Crew

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:08 pm
Onicept
SirBaka
Onicept
SirBaka
Onicept
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Miyu-chan beats 14 year olds by far. A 20-something-year-old Loli who consents/gives in to Lesbian sex with her sexy older sister, is an inventor and has extensive computer knowledge completely beats the Loli's of HIMM.

Plus, though, what really got me into TAMNM was the parodying. DBZ (Powering up, energy attacks), Initial D, Street Fighter, Sailor Moon and the such ('Specially that one scene with the Super Hero Yume, there was at least 20 parodies in one scene there (even Yu-Gi-Oh))

Limo + R32 + Drifting + 3D = Win.

But still...Anna-chan was wonderful~ Loli on loli and their both in maid outfits @_@ *dies*

It's all about the character outfits and character designs!!! In my opinion, the girls in HIMM look way better than the ones in TAMNM >O

The parodying? I suppose that's funny, but if I wanted an ecchi anime that was parodying stuff, I'd go watch something else, maybe Genshiken and it's sometimes ecchi moments. Then again, Genshiken is great, even without the ecchi ;3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:30 pm
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Well, I finished Kanokon, and I am pretty sure it is set for a next season.

A lot was left unexplained and a lot of the evil guys have already said they wanna have another shot at them, and Kouta becoming the 9 Tailed Fox...Cat is also still unexplained, or why is it that he "awakened", or is he even human?

I am now watching To-Love-Ru, which is a current release with 26 episodes.

For once, a wacky, ecchi, comedy romance with more than 12 episodes.

JOY!

Onicept
Captain

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:16 pm
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

I'm now watching Itazura na Kiss.

Yes, I am watching multiple series at one (because a certain series has either been dropped and/or hasn't got any good releases).

I LOVE it.

I like Shoujo Anime, and this one is really good.

I found the Animation style is somewhat similar to older series (Yay for the same faces and mouths are Initial D's first season. I loved the lips on those girls).

I emphasis on facial features is great.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:22 pm
Oni, how would you rate To-LOVE-Ru on a 1-5 ecchi scale? 5 being a lot of ecchi scenes. Is it on par with Kanokon or not? I watched To-LOVE-Ru's episode 1 a while back and am wearily about continuing unless it's has ecchi scenes on par with Kanokon. Anything less than Kanokon is becoming unacceptable to me.

I had to drop InK because the male protaganist made me punch a hole in the wall.  

00NINE-1
Crew

SirBaka

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:39 pm
Onicept; InK is alright. The old animation made me cringe for a while, but I got used to it. Mostly because I'm an otaku of the newer age, though, I like my share of older anime. Neon Genesis Evangelion namely being one of them~ ;o

00Nine; Can you honestly tell me a series that is on par with Kanokon in terms of ecchiness without being considered a Hentai? ;o
And I would say it's a 3.8 on the ecchi scale ninja

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:24 pm
Eiken probably... But I like to pretend it doesn't exist.  

00NINE-1
Crew

Onicept
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:54 pm
SirBaka
Onicept; InK is alright. The old animation made me cringe for a while, but I got used to it. Mostly because I'm an otaku of the newer age, though, I like my share of older anime. Neon Genesis Evangelion namely being one of them~ ;o

00Nine; Can you honestly tell me a series that is on par with Kanokon in terms of ecchiness without being considered a Hentai? ;o
And I would say it's a 3.8 on the ecchi scale ninja
*Pat* *Pat* *Pat*

Weak.

I love the old Animation style because I watch old series all the time.

Eiken, by far. If you haven't seen it, watch it.

~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces