Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, night, dark, roleplay 

Reply old or forgotten threads
Valentines Day Ball! -Read Second Post- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:26 pm
"That is very great to hear! I've been doing some traveling myself. The family and I went on a vacation, and you know Daddy's busy schedule, we went to Spain and then to Poland actually. Poland was so beautiful! The landscapes and the people were so nice. Father wants a summer home there." Kore smiled while telling her story. Cerberus nodded in agreement. "Indeed, Poland is a beautiful place. You were given a gift from the Gods for being born there." Cerberus added, since he went with the family.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:29 pm
Jason slowly steps out of the shadows, quietly making his way to Lerina, bowing before her, and kissing her hand. "I apologize for my tardiness my love"  

Nathaniel 109

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:31 pm
Lerina blushed slightly and motioned for Jason to sit next to her, "It's fine, though I was beginning to wonder if you would make it. I'm glad you did." She smiled and leaned over to kiss his cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:31 pm
"Ahhh really now? How nice to hear that!" he then turned to Cerberus. "I do love it. Fortunate that we are friends!" He turned back to Kore, and spoke between her and her companion. "Perhaps we could have another visit to each other's homelands. Actually, I was heading for Greece when I got invited here, so I never did get to make it this year."

He took another small drink of the wine, taking it in slowly, to spare the poor human waiters a little bit of slack in their rushing about to appease the group. "Some interesting and amusing events could certainly follow." He finished with a laugh.  

GregorytheImpaler

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:36 pm
KOre laughed full heartedly. "Yes my friend, we shall go back to my homeland, you shall come to Nysa, the Island of the Gods and we shall have fruits and nectars to make the soul rejoice. Then to Poland once more of course." she layed her head on Zach's shoulder a bit and then sat up again.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:36 pm
Jason blushed under his mask as Lerina kissed him, then took his seat next to her. "I see my package was delivered to you, do you like the roses? I picked them for you." he said as he sat.  

Nathaniel 109

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:38 pm
Lerina laughed at his blush and leaned against him, "I love them, Jason. It was very sweet of you to get them for me."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:38 pm
"Hey waiters." "If two of you fight to the death i can make the other ones life much easier." "Any of you intrested?"  

Alucard-ZX

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:42 pm
He laughed and nodded. "Yes yes... I look forward to it!" Zach said, before placing his nearly empty glass on the table nearby. He looked towards the majority of the others and then back to Kore and Cerberus. "So... what exactly is the schedule, if there is one?" He was curious about the events of the night, and as was made evident by Alucard, some were getting restless.

"I hope they start something soon. This is how revolts happen." he said with a twist of humor implied, though he was honestly curious.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:43 pm
"Alucard..." Kore said in a calm yet dominate tone. "These waiters are to serve us, not be our personal fighting dogs. We have entertainment and it's called a band. If you need to be primitive then go somewhere else..." Her dark green eyes looked straight into his. "Understood?"  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Nathaniel 109

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 pm
Jason's blush deepened as she leaned against him "I'm glad you like them so. You look very beautiful tonight my love" He said as he slid off his mask slightly, kissing her on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 pm
(((UGH, so sorry for my absence. RL keeps invading my computer time. Also, I'm about half expecting to be kidnapped at some point tonight. I need new friends xD.)))

Deadly smiled as she looked around the ballroom. There were some familiar faces, and some she had never seen before. She walked over to Eisoji and her companion and said, "Ah, so here is the famous boy you talk so much about."

Deadly Nightshayde

Ars Arcana
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:46 pm
Arc decided to come into the ball in the silentmost way possible, and she did. With a white shadow she simply appeared by the stairs to the gates. She floated her tail by using a sphere of water that formed from the tip of her limb. She took a few tries to master that movement when she learnt about mermaid tails from a relative, and was distracting herself by visiting several underwater places with it. Her succubic wings that granted her the tranformation into a mermaid.

Ars eerily floated to near the small crowd gathered there, a few new faces sparkled in her eyes, it was great to see new people in the new ball. With her usual eerie movements she stopped by them. "Good Valentine's Day, everyone. From where I come, the 14th already started it's been some hours."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:49 pm
Jason began to blush as Deadly addressed them. "I apologize for my rudeness" he said as he stood up and bowed introducing himself. "My name is Jason, it is a pleasure to meet you."  

Nathaniel 109

Eisoji

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:50 pm
"You're far to sweet to me, love, but thank you. You look very handsome yourself."

She glanced up and nodded to Deadly, "Yes, this is my sweetheart." She held his hand under the table, "I'm so happy he could come."  
old or forgotten threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff