Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Serrena; Love and war, a complex guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:56 pm
"Get out of my way, lizzard freak."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:02 pm
(Where the hell do you get lizard from? He's human. He just can't talk with the gag in his mouth, is all.)

He somersaulted toward her, katars protruding like spikes from the living wheel that was he.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:16 pm
((everytime someone hisses at me I call them a lizzard or a lizzard freak. depending if their pissing me off or not. So I desided to use it in an RP too.))

She stood there, unimpressed. "Just leave me alone, 'key?" She walked away. Into the door of a tavern.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:51 pm
Slayer was still observing from the shadows, he laughed to himself as he did his somersault, hopfully now she would feel less wary, and get on with whatever important buisness she was doing. He was starting to become impatiant, watching her through the shadow realm was very much similar to watching sombody on the T.V. ((or in this era, the sphere network. . magically connected monitors filled with a blue fluid used to convey immages from far away places... essentially a t.v.))  

Dreccas

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:56 pm
Zach watched these events, smiling. He pulled himself out of Gaia, smiling. "Man, Alene is gonna get a kick out of this..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:32 pm
He clambered up onto the roof of the building in a very spider-like motion, listening in to all that was being said.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:41 pm
Zach melded back into the earth, grinning. "Chaos might have met his match... One of them looked like that creep Lord Kilik saw once... Voldo, I think... Wierd, but strong as hell, he said."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:32 pm
Kaderots ships patrolled the ocean and brought riches and rare items. Mecha and machines guarded the ports and ice knights and mages also stood guard. The Queen veronica was in the port. It was a luxury cruiser but also a carrier.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:49 pm
Chaos muttered to Alene, "Where's Zach?"

Alene shrugged. "I can sense him in Gaia."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:26 am
she knew very well someone was listening, she preformed signlanguage with a man covered in black. After about 20 minutes she was given an envelope. She placed it in the folds of her shirt and walked out of the building. She crossed the street where she handed it to what seamed to be a begger on the corner. She walked away after exchanging some words. Smiling she looked down at the earth, "I know your there. So stop hiding." SH eturned to leave befor saying. "And tell the freak on the roof, I'm not impressed." She left, walking down the street, she entered a hotel. It looked like more of a run down shack, the sign was loosing its paint. The faided letters spelled the words Sunshine Inn.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:17 pm
He leapt from rooftop to rooftop until he was on the inn in question. If she was going into an inn, she'd need to rest. He'd catch her in her sleep...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:35 pm
She lay her head on a pillow and looked up at the ceiling. She knew perfectly well that she couldn't sleep. She knew the dangers. But it came, and soon she was asleep.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:41 pm
Zach came out of the building after she fell asleep. "Damn... I'm impressed. Able to sense a follower of Gaia in home territory." He looked at her smiling. "She'll be hard to beat, that's for sure... Too bad I don't have Calibur with me..." He sighed and sat down in a chair. "That Voldo impersonator showed a definite interest in this girl, and I can't go letting her die just yet..."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:04 pm
(( Chaos-sama, why have you not posted in the other KH for a while?))

She woke to a sound, she looked around, "Who are you, and give me a reason not to kill you right now."  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:10 pm
Zach smiled. "Because I've been watching for 'lizard freak' while you were asleep. You're an interesting one; I don't want anything to happen to you... Well, for now anyways."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff