Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Harry Potter/Twilight crossover STILL NEEDS PEOPLE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  you're crazy.
  sweet! This is gonna be great!
  I don't like Harry Potter (me: DEATH EATER!)
View Results

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:39 am
"We should tell them where we're going," Hermione said to Ginny. "I'll be back in a sec." And with that she disapeared to tell Harry and Ron  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:46 am
Bella was excited; she picked up her purse and checked if her camera was inside. Then she thought for a second, and she asked Alice, "Should we tell the boys that we're going too? Aren't they away on their hunting trip?"  

WineChan

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:56 pm
Rosalie called for Emmett in her mind. Though it did no good, maybe Edward was nearby and would actually care about her distress for once. She stayed standing, leaning heavily against the wall even though the newcomers had left for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:41 am
Bella was scared to ask, but she did anyway. Bella turned towards Rosalie slowly and said, "Rose, are you coming with us?" Her face was expresionless.  

WineChan

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:55 pm
"Rose, are you okay?" alice asked her sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:14 pm
Rosalie looked at the two with a sad expression on her face. "I think I'll stay here and wait for the boys. They'll want to know where we went. Plus, I wanted to check out the cars. I think my BMW could use some work and Emmett is always using his Jeep like it's as durable as him. No, I'll stay here. It'll be for the best," she said, sighing as she finished. "I'll be in the garage." She turned toward the garage, starting to walk.  

Eternal Night 27

WineChan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:10 pm
Bella turned to Esme and Alice and asked, "Where should we go? And who's car should we take?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:58 pm
"ooh, let's take my porche! And we'll just hit all the good stores in Port Angeles!" Alice volunteered  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:11 pm
"Fine with me," Rosalie said. "I'll check out Edward's car as well considering he's not here and he probably won't let me touch it after he gets back." Rosalie allowed a small smile to touch her lips, then her face was flat again. She ran upstairs quickly and returned a minute later in bootcut jeans, a black tank, and plain converse. "See you guys later." She waved behind her and continued to walk towards the garage.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:49 pm
"well, okay. Tell Jasper I said hi!" she said departing with a cheery wave.  

the_queen_of_the_fairies

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:23 pm
((Sorry, went out of town for the weekend.))

Esme look at Rosalie as she walked away. She would have said something but she didn't want any controversy at the moment. Yes Alice, your Poche will do nicely. Then looking down at her sweats she smiled, embarrassed. Just let me change out of my grubbies. Esme run up the stairs and into her room. Dressing slower than normal Esme thought about the witches. Very peculiar bunch, I wonder about the boys though, how will they act? After running a brush through her hair, Esme walked back down the stairs and stood with Alice and Bella.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:25 pm
sweatdrop (Um, just curious, did I leave with Hermione, or am I still here? I got lost there...)  

Nicole_Dusk

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:23 pm
((...I thought you left, but I could be wrong))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:50 pm
((no you stayed, but Hermione's coming back in this post so it doesn't matter))
Hermione walked back into the Cullen's house and stood nest to Ginny and asked, "Is everyone ready to go?"  

medusa56

the_queen_of_the_fairies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:55 pm
"Let's go!" said Alice, overeager in her need to shop.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff