Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! (Please read and post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You like to...
read
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
write
5%
 5%  [ 9 ]
RP
13%
 13%  [ 22 ]
all of the above!
76%
 76%  [ 127 ]
Total Votes : 167

the_lights_there

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:44 pm
Hi!! I'm Anthea, feel free to call me anything you like. I really don't care, after all its just a name. Um...well I read a lot. So far my favorite book is Silence of the Lambs. I really don't watch to much T.V., meaning I don't watch a ton of anime, but I love manga. I spend most of my time drawing and writing. Or you can find me sitting in front of a computer waiting for one of my friends to log on to gaia. But now I have this guild!! xd Thanks for inviting me!! cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:29 pm
Hello, and welcome, Anthea!

And I am glad you have joined our guild. ^_^ I am sure you'll be an active addition. By the way, be sure to check out the numerous subforums. I am sure you will like at least...hm... three of them. ^_~  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

moomeh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:22 pm
Allo I am just joining this guild today.
I had an invitation infact.

So I have decided to join here and see if I like the guild.
I love to read and write, also I have some RP experience.
Please call me by my username, I prefer it to my real name anyway.
My close friends tend to call me Moomz, so may you if you wish.

Also if you wish to befriend me, you may.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:33 pm
Greetings, moomeh! biggrin I am glad you accepted my invitation. Please do check out our variety of threads and subforums, and check out the roleplays!

Thanks for joining us!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Untamed Desires

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:13 pm
Hello.
I just received an invitation today and decided to join. =D
I love to read and am a fanfic writer.
I don't have much RP experience, but it's always fun to try something new.
You can call me whatever you want. Some people call me Snow or Snowy. Occasionally I'll get an odd-ball that calls me Flower. xD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:30 am
Snowyflower
Hello.
I just received an invitation today and decided to join. =D
I love to read and am a fanfic writer.
I don't have much RP experience, but it's always fun to try something new.
You can call me whatever you want. Some people call me Snow or Snowy. Occasionally I'll get an odd-ball that calls me Flower. xD

Hehe... Hello, there! biggrin I am glad you joined this guild. If you would like to get RP Tutoring, you can go to the RP Subforum and go to one of two threads, or both. The RP Tutoring thread is for private tutoring through PM. There is also a sticky created by the Phantom Magician for a Group Tutoring Session. ^_^ The Group one exposes you to an RP with all the actual rules. I actually recommend that one over the private PM one. Sometimes, when you RP privately and 1-on-1 through PMs, you can get confused when there are more people. XD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Kenichi2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:11 pm
Hello i am Kenichi2 i have just recently joined your guild please treat me kindly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:16 pm
Allo, allo. I've been here for a few weeks..but I thought since I'm so close to passing out via boredom, I'd pop in....I'm feeling so lazy, though..that I'll just have enough energy for a greeting..before I fall asleep at my keyboard...-snore-

JellehBelleh

Mika of the Abyss

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:00 am
I am Mika (by nickname) and I am glad I was invited to join this guild. I am homeschooled so I have a ton of free time on my hands when I am done with my work. So I read all the book series I possibly can. Mostly I like books that have something to do with magic. I also like to roleplay but I can't always find time to post every single day but I try my hardest to do so. I do like to talk to kind people (no mean ones they stress me out) If you have any books suggestions just tell me because I am almost done with all my book series. So if you want to know anymore pm me. Thanks for inviting me.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:07 pm
Kenichi2
Hello i am Kenichi2 i have just recently joined your guild please treat me kindly
Of course; welcome! biggrin You posted in the right thread!  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:08 pm
JellehBelleh
Allo, allo. I've been here for a few weeks..but I thought since I'm so close to passing out via boredom, I'd pop in....I'm feeling so lazy, though..that I'll just have enough energy for a greeting..before I fall asleep at my keyboard...-snore-
Aw... sad If you are bored, you should check out our numerous subforums. Learn how to RP if you haven't already. And if you already RP, join some! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:11 pm
Mika of the Abyss
I am Mika (by nickname) and I am glad I was invited to join this guild. I am homeschooled so I have a ton of free time on my hands when I am done with my work. So I read all the book series I possibly can. Mostly I like books that have something to do with magic. I also like to roleplay but I can't always find time to post every single day but I try my hardest to do so. I do like to talk to kind people (no mean ones they stress me out) If you have any books suggestions just tell me because I am almost done with all my book series. So if you want to know anymore pm me. Thanks for inviting me.

Hi Mika, and welcome to the Surreal Sanctuary! biggrin You're welcome for inviting you.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

MaximumSlytherin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:40 pm
Heya! I'm Max. Or Slyth, if you really wanna go there. I got invited and figured 'Eh, let's go for it!' I love to read and my range is pretty wide. I like history and I read all kinds of fiction, usually dealing with the supernatural. I'm a classic Harry Potter geek and I like Maximum Ride (No, really?). I love writing and I'm game for anything! I really hope to make some new friends and RPing buddies!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:49 pm
Welcome! Hope to see you around!

We're all pretty friendly here. :]

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers