Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Roleplay Brainstorm Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:07 am
You're very welcome. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:47 am
This is a random idea I came up with... two minutes ago.

It's about a man whom has the ability to bring anime characters to life, and he put all of them on an island. It is a type of game-show, to see which character has the best strength, the best agility, and the best intelligence. People trying to win the intelligence section, are trapped on an island and must find a way to get out. In the strength arena, they are too in an island, but it is populated with villains from anime (For example: Hollows of Bleach), and the goal is to send all of the enemies and characters of the island. For agility, it is both of the two combined, but the enemies are weaker, the island is smaller, and there are traps everywhere. But is it just that? There are campsites on bridges, connecting the islands, so you can explore the other, or quit your old comitetion and go to the other. But what happens to the losers? Are they swiped to another game? And the victors, are they just sent back to there show? The characters, unsure of what is going on, may have developed a new personality.

Thats the basic of it in a nutshell. Pretty weird, I know. You play the anime characters in the game.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:46 pm
Whoa! I love, love, love that idea!!! biggrin Ooh! That should be so much fun~! We would need a lot of anime fans though. XD One question: Will the RPers need to know a lot about all animes that are 'in the RP?' Or will it be a fan RP that is leaning more toward the free-writing side? I think the RP will do fine, even if there is a large variety of animes that not everyone knows. razz You just need to know the anime that the character you're playing is from, right?  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:06 pm
Yeah. I liked the idea because, while doing the RP, you can learn of other anime's, that you might decide to start watching.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:50 am
Yeah, true!

(*silently vows to never watch Naruto...and other animes if I don't want to...*)
razz
We will not be forced to watch animes we don't want to watch, right?  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:22 am
Right!
Or is it left......
[Looks at hands]  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:59 am
LOL! It's right. razz  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:56 am
...Oh.  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:15 am
Hehe, that's okay.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:40 am
I'm hungry. O.o  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 1:42 pm
That was random... sweatdrop LOL, anyhow, any other RP ideas?  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:42 am
...Nope.
sweatdrop  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:12 pm
Oh, okay. XD By the way, if you have an idea, but don't want to start the RP yourself, you should still post your idea. ^_^ And ask someone else to make the RP. Then, when the make it, they can just say something like: Idea credited to so-and-so.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:34 pm
I guess. i just want to see if more people like my idea. XD  

Furyal

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:57 pm
I am sure they do. ^_^

If you want more anime fans to join the RP, or more anime fans in general, you should invite anime fans to the guild. XD;; Post names in the Invite your Friends thread. wink  
.::The Surreal Sanctuary::.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff