Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply .::The Surreal Sanctuary::.
Poll: What should the next subforum be? [UPDATED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post your suggestions?
  Yes, I have some!
  Yeah, I have one.
  Maybe... Let me think...
  Yup, I'll agree with one or more of what has already been suggested.
  No, I don't have any suggestions...
  Maybe; I need to SING A RANDOM SONG ABOUT POLLS first.
View Results

SunnyNights

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:36 pm
next subforum...hmm...maybe a shop forum? or Gaia forum for chat, etc about Gaia/shops/events  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:44 pm
Hm...Gaia subforum sounds pretty interesting! biggrin

Oh, and I just thought of another idea: a "Real Life" subforum for chatting about Real Life stuff. Like maybe advice for problems? Or just chatting about school/work and what you think is the meaning of life... xD  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

waveh_xo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:45 am
A "Real Life" subforum would be pretty good. =]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:02 am
waveh_xo
A "Real Life" subforum would be pretty good. =]
Oh, you mean like for people to talk about what everyone is doing in real life?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Hellfire Champion
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:40 pm
Just a thought. i know I just joined today, but I know this from experience:

1X1 rps through PMs are difficult to manage. Because of the automatic quote system that Gaia puts on there, and therefore it squishes previous posts, making it irritating to look at them again if needed.

I noticed that there were a couple of subforums asking what they wanted on it. Perhaps one of them could be just for 1X1 Rps?

Just a thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:43 pm
Chaotic Ghost
Just a thought. i know I just joined today, but I know this from experience:

1X1 rps through PMs are difficult to manage. Because of the automatic quote system that Gaia puts on there, and therefore it squishes previous posts, making it irritating to look at them again if needed.

I noticed that there were a couple of subforums asking what they wanted on it. Perhaps one of them could be just for 1X1 Rps?

Just a thought.

Hmm... that's a good idea! So people who are doing one-on-ones don't have to scroll through the group RPs; they can just go to the one-on-one subforum.

I'll add that to the list of suggestions.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:56 pm

I like the one x one idea.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:42 pm
heres my idea....i thought of it the forum will be called 'Crimson Light' its a world where humans and other creatures live and their earth is alive by a crimson light......so what do u think?  

darcprinces

3,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

localdadfriend

Invisible Player

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:55 pm
I think a real life sub would be great for expressing are selfs. And or letting out pain,suffering,joy,sorrow that kind of stuff guess that happens to me alot and its alot better when you can talk about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:44 pm
I like the idea of one-on-one and real life subforums, they just seem more, ah,-what's the word?-Beneficial? Yes that's right. They seems like they would produce better results than the other two suggestions.  

Unseen Daydream

Versatile Entrepreneur

10,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Ava850

Friendly Informer

6,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:12 pm
Unseen Daydream
I like the idea of one-on-one and real life subforums, they just seem more, ah,-what's the word?-Beneficial? Yes that's right. They seems like they would produce better results than the other two suggestions.

I agree i whouldnt really go on the 1x1 only because i dont 1x1 but i think a 1x1 subforum and the real life one who help more and also help keep things in order.
<3 Ava  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 am
darcprinces
heres my idea....i thought of it the forum will be called 'Crimson Light' its a world where humans and other creatures live and their earth is alive by a crimson light......so what do u think?
So you have an idea for a MAJOR roleplay? That would take up a whole subforum?  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:54 am
Okay, well, we have a ton of funds for subforums that we haven't used up. XD I'll make a one-on-one and real life one soon-ish.

@Irishroseh: Irish-chan? could you help me set it up please? XD Like write any stickies/announcements we may need. Just to explain what the subforums are for, and maybe make some threads to start it off. Thanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:55 am

Sure, absolutely.

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:17 am
Irishroseh

Sure, absolutely.

Awesome. Thanks, and love you, Snowy! biggrin