Reply Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*
Cafe Sanguinarius Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 pm
Zach smiled to the kind woman and nodded. "This is a nice place." He said with a courteous smile. "A booth seat would be nice, if it's available." He liked the books, appreciating someone else who was fascinated by literature.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:06 pm
"Thank you, and we have a few booths, all available. There are some by the windows and some by the bookcase." She gestured to both of them as she spoke. "You can sit in whichever you prefer."  

Eisoji

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:21 am
"Ah... Hmmm..." He thought about it, and though he initially wanted a window booth, he felt inclined to accept the offer by the books. A good chance of good reading was around him. "I'd like to sit by the shelf, please." He said politely. He was glad to see that there were others he could relate with, if in nothing else but this at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:58 pm
"No problem" She lead him to a booth right next to the books, with plenty of light for reading. "Help yourself to any book you'd like. I try to keep some of every genre. You could even rent one out if you'd like." She smiled and moved to give him a clear view of the books. "If you'd like something to eat or drink just let me know."  

Eisoji

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:25 pm
"ah, why thank you." He replied. He began to slowly skim over the titles, seeing what was where, and feeling the general layout of the shelves. "I don't suppose you serve any blood sausage here? Because that with a red wine sounds perfect right now." He asked his kind hostess.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:46 pm
"I'm sure we have some here. I've tried to make sure we have some of many types of food here for our guests." She went to the counter and started getting the wine and looking about for the blood sausage.  

Eisoji

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:28 pm
Faaiz smiled mildly towards Zachariasz from his chair. "Good evening, sir! I'm glad to see another familiar face from the ball…" He stood, did something a bit more like a curtsy than a bow, and straightened. "Sir Zachariasz… was it? Good to see you again."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:05 pm
"Thank you." he said kindly to the hostess. He looked up and spotted Faaiz. He gestured a sort of bow in return. "Ah, it is good to see you as well, my friend. How have the nights been since we last saw one another?" He asked, curious as to how he had been.  

GregorytheImpaler

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:02 pm
"Well, the weather where I'm from has been getting unpleasantly warm… I'm really a winter person…" Faaiz laughed softly. "Life in general has been good to me, but I can't stand my summer weather. And how have things been for you?" He moved a bit closer to to the booth, just to keep from chattering across the room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:30 pm
"Winter?" he asked, adding a slight laugh, "Yes, I'm afraid I'm more of a winter person myself too." He slid his coat, and signaled with his hand, offering Faaiz a seat with him.  

GregorytheImpaler

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:44 pm
Faaiz smiled and slid into the booth. "I think cold weather's so much nicer for social things. I mean… I'm not one for big outdoor group occasions, but with hot weather everything just seems so unpleasant." He grimaced. "In cold weather, I'm happier to be with people. I don't really know what it is." Faaiz looked puzzled with himself. "What am I saying? Sorry for rambling. I do it a lot…"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:30 pm
"Oh no, not at all." Zach said kindly. "It's good to be able to get in a conversation. I am quite with you on that anyway, there's just something about the cold that's comforting." He watched his friend for a second. "Ironic, I suppose. But I do miss the Christmas season."  

GregorytheImpaler

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:10 pm
Faaiz laughed mildly. "No matter what people believe in for themselves, there's something that Christmas season puts something in the air that gives everyone a shared contentment of some kind… The collective unconscious, or something like that. I've got no idea what I'm talking about." He frowned. "Why does this happen to me now? It's not… normal." He sighed and slid down a bit in the booth, hanging his head back. Since he couldn't seem to speak sensibly, he took out a lacy fan and began fiddling with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:33 pm
Lerina appeared next to Zachariasz' booth with a glass of wine and a plate of sausage. "Sorry that took so long. I had a bit of trouble locating everything." She smiled. "Is there anything else I can get you." She turned toward Faaiz, "Or you? Do you need a refill yet?"  

Eisoji

GregorytheImpaler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:04 pm
He graciously took the plate, and beheld the sight. "Thank you, kindly." He said politely. "You don't want to break I suppose, and have a some conversation with us?" He asked her, wondering. These people he could relate to well, Faaiz already he spoke with, and this hostess shared at least a literary interest with him. He smiled towards Faaiz, curious if he thought along the same lines.  
Bloody Breaths *rpg forum*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff