Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•
North Th'estal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SunnyNights

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:39 am
((I just joined..;] hi! I'm rping the Fire Queen, and some arrogant dude. lolz ..yeah. I'm assuming that the queen should be w/ the king? in Lake Zaet is it?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:47 am
((let's pretend it's late morning, ok? whee ))

Selwyn stretched, and yawned, as he sat up in his bed. It was late morning, but he could care less what the time was. He looked around. It wasn't his home but it might as well be. The palace at Kunchi was his second home anyways. He grinned at his reflection in the mirror. He looked hot!  

SunnyNights

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:45 am
SunnyNights
((I just joined..;] hi! I'm rping the Fire Queen, and some arrogant dude. lolz ..yeah. I'm assuming that the queen should be w/ the king? in Lake Zaet is it?))

(( Are you meaning me? If so, sorry... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:18 am
((I think she meant her character. XD She's RPing 2 people. Selwyn is supposed to be arrogant and a vain show-off.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:24 am
Otulissa
((I think she meant her character. XD She's RPing 2 people. Selwyn is supposed to be arrogant and a vain show-off.))

((Oh... My bad... xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:58 pm
((ya... Selwyn is an arrogant jerk lolz. But it's F-U-N to rp mean people lol.))  

SunnyNights

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:15 pm
(All characters have their flaws, some just a bit more visible then others. Like Cinder has a fear of water...)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:33 am
((Interesting to know. XD Back to RPing. By the way, this week, I am not sure if I will be able to get online everyday or not. I'll try to get online, but nothing can be guaranteed.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:21 pm
Otulissa
((Interesting to know. XD Back to RPing. By the way, this week, I am not sure if I will be able to get online everyday or not. I'll try to get online, but nothing can be guaranteed.))

(Oh...I don't like the sounds of that face...Lol...)

(Ok, thanks for letting us know. And sense most of the other people seem inactive, I will move Cinder back up alongside the princess so we will still have something to RP.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:27 am
((Okay.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:21 am
(Although I will have to say, sorry for the lacking post.)

After a few brief minutes of observing the companions he traveled with, Cinder again picked up his pace; Passing the still silent mercenaries and again walked alongside the princess.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:39 pm
Aiden stepped between the princess and Cinder. "Pippa I think in order to reach Lake Zeat in time we should leave in a few hours. We might get there early if we leave then and that would probally make your father happy."

As Aiden spoke to the princess Crimson dropped back behind the mercenary to carry up the rear. The brothers were taking no chances in making sure the princess got to Lake Zeat safely. "So Kira how old are you?" Crimson asked the Earth Kingdom Mercenary.  

Pools of Crimson Tears

Bigfoot9000
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:17 am
Cinder parts off to his right a few steps so not to burn/singe Aiden as he stepped between himself and the princess. "And perhaps you can use those few spare hours to prepare your supplies for the trip." Cinder suggests.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:05 pm
"Thanks for the suggestion Cinder. That's acctually a very good idea your highness." Aiden new she didn't like being addressed as royality but he did it sometimes just to make her mad.  

Pools of Crimson Tears

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:04 am

Phillippa nodded and said, "Yes, it would be best if we departed from here as soon as possible. Lake Zaet is pretty far away, in fact... But, I am certain that we shall make it in time." Pippa resisted the urge to sigh when Aiden called her "Your Highness." She didn't like being addressed as royalty, but, the Fire Princess knew that it was quite neccessary; she was a real princess down to the bone, after all.

•|x|•The Four Elements RP(OPEN and ACCEPTING)•|x|•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff