Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Welcome to my Nightmare Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:17 pm
Sakura gasped as the power left her suddenly. "The prophesy... WHAT DID WE SAY? TELL US, NOW!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:20 pm
Elena stops screaming and backs away "who are you?' she asked, she saw him before, along with katelyn, but they never got a chance to introduce themselves, she looks at the mirror before wiping her knuckles across her jeans, she winces a little but then shrugged it off  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:23 pm
Skye heard them and yelled, "HELP US OUT, NOW!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:27 pm
Katelyn sighed, "uh.. i think it was something like,
One will die,

And the other shan't find a reason to live. Another will find a blessing,

In the form of a curse. Yet another will be reunited with their sibling who was seperated,

From them by the evil ones. A scientist

Will aid them in as many ways possible,

For he pities them..." Katelyn said, "I think.. you said it sorta fast..."

Jonathan kicked the glass in front of Elena. the glass shattered. He ran down to where Skye was, "back up from the glass a little bit..." he said, he didnt want anyone to get cut from it. The cut on his hand from where he had punched the wall was already starting to heal.  

spaztastic psycho

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:30 pm
she looks at it for a bit before looking at the shards, she picks the sharpest piece up and hides it on her person, careful not to cut herself, she jumps out and looks around "lets get moving"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:30 pm
Skye screamed, "JUST GET US THE HELL OUT OF HERE! IF YOU DON'T..." She shuddered. "Bad things, bad things will happen outside."  

Demonic Repentance

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:37 pm
"Ok, OK..." Jonathan said, He kicked the glass, shattering it, "there..."

Katelyn looked where the two where, She suddenly looked nervous, "How far away are we from the main building of the school?" she asked. She hated asking this sort of things, it made her feel... oh what was the phrase... dependent on others...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:37 pm
(wow i went skateing for 2 hours and i come back and you guys dis this much!? O.O god im going 2 get far behind if i keep doing that..)
"come on if we stay here the white coats or the erasers are gonna eat us alive" kat said sourly and she exstended her black wings and toke flight and she whisteled the whole time so kate could keep up
(in the "wind blows backward) mat the same person who wrote maximum ride they had the same chartors but differnt story line and there was a blind girl and they whisteled 2 help her keep up)  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:40 pm
Elena walks up to the door and opens it, she peeks out and looks around "well, its clear now" she said and steps out  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:46 pm
Katelyn stood up, she ran for a few feet, her wings unfolding, she leaped into the air. She caught up with Kat fastly, "Two taps on the hand... otherwise, i can hear your wings..." Katelyn said, "Jon tapped me on the hand twice, meaning time to go... and then i can hear almost every movement..." she explaned.  

spaztastic psycho

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:50 pm
"so tap your hand 2 tell you its time to go? why cant we just say it?"(sorry confused a bit) kat asked her  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:03 pm
"well... if we are alone, Jon said that he would just say stuff like 'up and away' or 'time to go'... but if it was better to be quiet... he would tap my hand..." she said, her light purple wings were catching the wind, letting her glide. "i just go used to him tapping my hand when we were about to leave..." she said.

((they tap iggys hand when they need to go some where.... Katelyn is based off of Iggy(my favorite flock) cause he is a blind bombmaker that can cook, how cool is that?))  

spaztastic psycho

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:07 pm
(lolz, right when you said ur char was blind, i knew it was Iggy XDDD. I like the whole flock, Angel, Nudge, Gasman, Iggy, Fang, and Max, along with the little dog, err wat was his name again?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:11 pm
((total.. xD))  

spaztastic psycho

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:14 pm
(yea thats it XDDD haha, i cnt wait to read the next book coming out in march)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff