Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(rp) welcome to las noches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do u like my poem?
yes
66%
 66%  [ 6 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
maybe
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
i dont care frankly
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
other answers
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:37 pm
aizen after a few minutes tackled the real him to the ground and she sat on top of him holding his wrists down with her hands. she giggled enjoying herself very much: that was fun wanna play again? she was easily amused until the real job came along then she was a beast unable to change from her course once she had started. her clones had either been tagged away by his or survived to tag his away  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:42 pm
Aridas lenat back in his chair, waching her.
"I know that you are powerful, both in the pyscical sense and the arristocratic sense. You have those around you here in a constant awe and fear. I know that you are of high vampiric blood- related to Dracula and an aristocrat. And I know you are not to be trusted. nevertheless I am drawn to you all the same.
Now tell me, what do you think you know about me?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:43 pm
" hm you caught me....." he molded into thr floor and reappeared standing behind her, stythe now in his hand. "but i am more elusive than you precieve me to be." he smirked "so, why were you following me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:47 pm
azriel leans back and laces her fingers around a bottle with liquid inside u couldnt even name a color to: so im not to be trusted? a sad choice on ur part. i know u r a slayer of my brothern. i know u just spend weeks chasing one of draculas closest here and killed him. an extremely hard feat i must say. i congradulate u on that. *makes a false happy golf clap* i know u have some connection through dracula. u r from a poor family of sorts until u discovered ur nobilty. need i continue? *a dangerous flicker behind her eyes was a clear warning no should be his answer*  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:49 pm
aizen turns so shes leaning back on her hands and smiles sweetly to him: i have no idea what ur talking about i think it was u who was following me.
aizen sits there like a vaper coiled to strike if provoced to do so  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:53 pm
Aridas smiled.
"No; you have inferred well. and if it is of any consolation, the man I killed deserved it." He pullld some hair behind his ear.
"But you are wrong to assume that I am a slayer. I am certainly not out to kill every vampire- far form it. And I don't place myself as any sort of 'avenging angel' or something. those I kill have committed many crimes, and I do not pursue them lightly."
He lookd over towards teh desk, egarding teh cluttered paperson them.
"And as for my connection with Dracula: I am his son. My mother was a human and he went with her - to put it politely. It was only a few years ago when he needed me that he sought me out, and I discovered what my bloodline is. I cannot say meeting him was a happy experience."
he laughed at the understatement of this and returned hsi gaze to her  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:57 pm
azriel doesnt smile in fact her face is utterly expressionless only the tensing of her fingers on the bottle gave her emotions away

azriel after she had regained control pouring him a drink from the unknown liquid: hes ur father?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:01 pm
"He is." Aridas said, his voice level, watching her. While he wanted to quiz her further, he doubted he would get much of a response, so he sat and wiate for her to speak.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:06 pm
azriel looks at him as she hands him his glass: just ask ur question ur minds energies r driving me up the walls with ur "silent" curiousity  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:10 pm
he took teh glass and laughed,
"And your silence is driving me insane. It is obvious that what is iad affected you." he looked down at teh glas. "What i want to ask is A) how you are releated to Dracula, and B) how this affects our 'relationship'"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:12 pm
aizen smiles at him as she looks up: and besides ur a spy and i wanna know what ur doing. plus ur cute and that gives u bonus points in my book  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:18 pm
vlash smirked "gee thanks but i work alone.... i migh be a spy.. but im just looking around seeing how romania is doing since ive been here last"  

ChAoTiC iNfLuEnCe

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:19 pm
Aridas msield at the compliment.
"I am no spy. I completed my job, and that's all. the vampire that crossed me is dead, and so long as Dracula keeps the hell out of my way, i have no reaosn to harm any more of his people."
he couldn't hide the slight venom in his voice when he mentioned Dracula staying away form him, but quikly omposed hismlef.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:21 pm
azriel frowns; if u want to know my relation ship with him ask someone else b/c ill never say it and it doesnt affect us ill just be keeping an eye on u  

Azriel Silverwings

Azriel Silverwings

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:23 pm
aizen smiles: were u born here?  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items