Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Hijab Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You wear hijab?
I am a male!
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
I wear it, and i like to wear it!
45%
 45%  [ 16 ]
I wear it, and i hate to waer it!
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
I don't wear it!
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 35

Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:49 am
Peace. Sorry if I was a bit odd towards you.

Well I've read every post and have understood them.

I just feel that there's still more to be answered. Sorry but I don't think every bit of an info has already been given. That's why I've been trying to have this nice conversation with ratri_cat. because through that i learn something.

But, nevertheless, thank you and sorry.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:00 pm
I thought there was something about Allah making women 9 parts sexual and men 1 part sexual so women must cover up!  

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:51 am
Lily Da Bangali Rani
Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore you did not understand anything of what i wrote, so please dont reply cause all you doing is making things worse by misunderstanding and hastly generalising what i wrote...

If you guys want to keep discussing this subject go ahead... but remember that the whole point i was upset is cause you guys didnt take your time to read & understand the answers given in this forum...

All the answers are in this forum already... if you keep asking more and more questions with out understanding the previous answers being given... then you will not learn any thing from this discussion...

Anyways i dont want to talk about this subject anymore... cause i can feel the tension in the air... i feel like you guys are starting to hate me... and i never came here to be hated by people... i came here to help out...

So im out, i wont be bothering you guys anymore, feel free to do what ever you want... byes sad

(Sorry if i said anything to upset any one, please forgive me as i was trying to help, but as you guys cant understand anything i write... theres no point) Peace 3nodding

This is a whery interresting discusion, a shame i coulden't post.

And it was a beautiful post. Espacially the last! I think this forum should win a award, don't you think?

Well... I readed some, and i saw many wrong posts. Anyway, i thake a look at my last comment and make a new post wink  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:59 am
A woman shall wear hijab! Finish! If you wana know why, then read the page 3.

What about a man?  

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:11 am
Zaaki

What about a man?

Because we are amazingly sexy people and women just can't help themselves! xd
I never figured it out either...

Yes, I am a flaming Muslim...but Allah loves me!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:53 pm
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

What about a man?

Even if the girl were world champion in a wressling sport she had to wear hijab. Cause if a boy do something stupid(because the girl isen't covered), and the girl hit hem, the girl is gonna get gunha...  

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:01 pm
Zaaki
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

What about a man?

Even if the girl were world champion in a wressling sport she had to wear hijab. Cause if a boy do something stupid(because the girl isen't covered), and the girl hit hem, the girl is gonna get gunha...

girls already wear something on their heads. They wear a skin-tight cap to cover their hair. I found that out when I went wrestling against Ratri. Your hands are pretty much all over the body anyways. It's called wrestling for a reason. Most girls wear underarmor (this is skintight) to cover up their cleavage and for protection against rug-burns. In fact, everything is skin-tight in wrestling, for boys and girls. Otherwise you run the risk of choking someone or accidently strangling them.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Imad Jibril
Zaaki
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

What about a man?

girls already wear something on their heads. They wear a skin-tight cap to cover their hair. I found that out when I went wrestling against Ratri. Your hands are pretty much all over the body anyways. It's called wrestling for a reason. Most girls wear underarmor (this is skintight) to cover up their cleavage and for protection against rug-burns. In fact, everything is skin-tight in wrestling, for boys and girls. Otherwise you run the risk of choking someone or accidently strangling them.

hahaha, you remember that, Jibril? You were so scared you were going to offend me on the first match....
those skin-tight clothes were a pain...it hugged EVERYTHING gonk
I don't see how a hijab could be worn in the wrestling match. Not unless the girl had a death wish. Nor could I see a Muslim girl wrestling...I don't think her parents would allow it....because it is wrestling, and you are manhandled by guys. Mwhahaha it's really fun surprising them and giving them a run for their money when it comes to dominating in the wrestling ring. It's not all about strength, y'know. Strategy and skill and endurance play a large part of it as well....

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:03 pm
Ratri_Cat
Imad Jibril
Zaaki
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

What about a man?

hahaha, you remember that, Jibril? You were so scared you were going to offend me on the first match....
I don't see how a hijab could be worn in the wrestling match. Not unless the girl had a death wish. Nor could I see a Muslim girl wrestling...I don't think her parents would allow it....because it is wrestling, and you are manhandled by guys. Mwhahaha it's really fun surprising them and giving them a run for their money when it comes to dominating in the wrestling ring. It's not all about strength, y'know. Strategy and skill and endurance play a large part of it as well....

I got a nice tip, dont write pink scirpt. It's a bad thing...

But ain't there like 5 years difrence in u 2? Ofcuz ratri won...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:24 pm
Zaaki
Ratri_Cat
Imad Jibril
Zaaki
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

What about a man?

I got a nice tip, dont write pink scirpt. It's a bad thing...

But ain't there like 5 years difrence in u 2? Ofcuz ratri won...

Nope. We're the same age. My boyfriend and I are 4 years apart from each other. I only won because he has a thing about beating girls in wrestling (he always lets me win even when I insist that he's being silly about the whole gender thing). He beat the other guys very easily, and they were at a higher skill level than me....

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:11 am
I toth he said he was 17 years old. Well eek eek eek as a gay to be he sound weird eek Ore is it you who's lying?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:22 am
Zaaki
I toth he said he was 17 years old. Well eek eek eek as a gay to be he sound weird eek Ore is it you who's lying?

No I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. my birthday missed the cutoff date for preschoolers by a week. I was a year older than everyone in my classes because of that stupid cutoff date.
How should I sound weird in TEXT? There's no voice. And not all gays have a squeaky voice. You're the one that isn't spelling English properly.

Don't you dare accuse Ratri of lying! She is an honest girl and doesn't lie. She is full of morals and doesn't do such things.

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:35 pm
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

No I am 18 years old and a senior in high school. my birthday missed the cutoff date for preschoolers by a week. I was a year older than everyone in my classes because of that stupid cutoff date.
How should I sound weird in TEXT? There's no voice. And not all gays have a squeaky voice. You're the one that isn't spelling English properly.

Don't you dare accuse Ratri of lying! She is an honest girl and doesn't lie. She is full of morals and doesn't do such things.

Nice info... Are you god?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:42 pm
Zaaki
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

Zaaki..WHY are you against him all the time?  

_rainarai_

Zaakii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:02 pm
_rainarai_
Zaaki
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

Zaaki..WHY are you against him all the time?

I'm just asking...  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces