Back to Guilds

Reply Breaking Dawn
THE COVER!!! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you obsessed with twilight?
NO WAY!!! I WILL ALWAYS BE OBSESSED WITH MY EDWARD.
31%
 31%  [ 32 ]
No, my obsession will always be with jacob.
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
yes, definitely.
64%
 64%  [ 65 ]
No. I just read twilight like any other book I read.
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 101

fancy-painted-boats-

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:17 am
ok, so i know many people have probably already said this but, the red eyes would be way too revealing you know? and like many others have said, it seems that it's everyday objects that are in the pictures. and it WONT be a black cover because..that'd be too big of a disappointment, like the advertisements that they have so far is a black cover that says breaking dawn on it, but if they're making us wait till may 31 for the cover art and first chapter, then there MUST be COVER ART. not just blank nothingness. lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:04 pm
I founed this one on photobucket.com, and I love it!

User Image

I also really like these:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

biggrin biggrin biggrin  

VampiresSparkle1901

VampiresSparkle1901

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 4:13 pm
User Image

Found another one. biggrin biggrin biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:41 am
HERE IS THE OFFICIAL COVER TO BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!

User Image  

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:59 am
bustinrs2kickurs

User Image

were didja get that poster? From the new eclipse? But it hasn't been released yet! Did someone who works at Borders post it online?  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:10 pm
EvilWarlordGu
bustinrs2kickurs

* picture above

were didja get that poster? From the new eclipse? But it hasn't been released yet! Did someone who works at Borders post it online?

I was searching through the fan covers on photobucket and this offcial one came up in my search!!

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200

shenene

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:42 pm
bustinrs2kickurs
EvilWarlordGu
bustinrs2kickurs

* picture above

I was searching through the fan covers on photobucket and this offcial one came up in my search!!

holy cow, that is a pretty intense scene.

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 6:14 am
shenene
bustinrs2kickurs
EvilWarlordGu
bustinrs2kickurs

* picture above

holy cow, that is a pretty intense scene.

wow, i knew the cover but not those quotes i ithink the chess pieces symbolize a final battle

Xenologista

tally 06

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:50 pm
bustinrs2kickurs

User Image

Well damn with those quotes, maybe they are telling each other that when Bella is about to get transformed or they are in some kind of battle where their lives are beeing at risked, ugh I just don't know, can't wait to August 2!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:07 am
at my book store they have the sp attiong of the thrid one hand behind the cover, has breaking dawn cover which is a white queen and a red pawnd, and it has the frist chapter of it too!  

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:25 pm
umm does any1 have any theories of what it could mean? i've heard theat the Queen is the Volturi and the pawn is Bella cuz she's sort of the Cullen's pawn until she can do anything important. i was thinking that the pawn is giving tiself up 4 2 the queen (bella and jake based on preface. its pretty obvious actually) any other ideas?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:04 am
omg! i hadnt seen the quote thing from the book yet! and now i'm all excited, but anyways about the queen and pawn, i think that the queen definately symbolizes bella, since the whole book has been about her so far, you know? i doubt its the volturi, because why would they be put as a queen? i'd think if it was supposed to symbolize the volturi it would have a king standing behind a pawn or something, i have a feeling that the pawn is jacob, and bella is the queen. i bet something crazy is going to happen like jacob might get hurt trying to protect her somehow. not that i WANT that to happen, its just a thought. i'm not anti-jacob or anything, so please dont attack me! XD any other theories?  

fancy-painted-boats-

Riceycake

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:43 pm
The new cover is great.

Very plain :]

And so symbolic.

Red = blood? Who knows.

BD ~ game of chess?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:39 am
Well, I think the cover of Breaking Dawn is intresting. Though I'm not going to try and speculate on it. Mostly because Mrs. Meyer has said before that she didn't get to choose the cover. Though, I wish that she did. I was roming around her site and saw some of the ideas she had for the covers of all of the books. I really liked them.  

HoshiOdessa

LiM3 TAFFY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:53 am
I THINK the pawn is an approaching danger. Eh? EH?!
XD
Bella is the Queen.
Maybe the colors are significant?
Colorology? Maybe??

Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items