Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
The Scent Of Blood -starting, still accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join my rp?
  yes
  no
View Results

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:24 pm
Kat stared into his eyes. "What are you talking about? What are you?" she asked, slightly scared.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:30 pm
"Hmm, scents are everything for us. You should know, Kat. Go ahead I don't mind. Tell me do I smell like the humans?"  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:35 pm
Kat bit her lip. "Ok, fine... you don't smell like a human, alright? You smell like a vampire, just like me," Kat said, looking back down at her flat converse shoes.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:39 pm
"Pay attention to scents. It keeps you out of trouble." Johnny turned and started to head back to the restuarant.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:42 pm
"Ever think that maybe I noticed?" Kat yelled after him. "That maybe for once, I knew and I didn't want to say anything out of embarrassment?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:45 pm
"Or was it maybe you thought you were wrong." Johnny said as he turned toward Kat.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:08 pm
"Or hoping," she whispered to herself, still looking down at her shoes. She bent one of her knees, bringing up one of her legs. She brushed some dirt off the side of her shoe nervously. Why did he make her feel so nervous?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:54 pm
"I can never be free from myself. Why do I hurt others that wish they could be normal by rubbing their kind in their faces?" Johnny thought to himself, "I'm taking my break now." Johnny told the manager.
"Be back in 15 minutes."
"Alright." Johnny sulked to his car and hit his head on the dash a couple of times. "Why? why do I act this way?"  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:22 pm
Kat walked back into the restaurant. She looked down at the floor, trying not to make eye contact with anyone. Kat took the orders silently and without smiles.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:27 pm
Johnny got out of his car and opened his trunk. Johnny took a rabbit out of one of the cages. Johnny then went behind the restuarant and drained the rabbit after making sure it was safe. Johnny went back into the restuarant and saw Kat avoiding everyone. Johnny walked behind her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Look I'm sorry. I act like a jerk because I isolated myself for many years.  

The Original Syn

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 2:41 pm
Kat nodded, understanding. "I know the feeling," she said. And she had, before Jesse had found her by chance. Now she was rarely ever isolated, but before she was completely alone all the time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:54 pm
Kate smiled and made a left turn behind a large group of closed in trees and stopped. In front of her, was a small, but yet still elegant house.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:01 pm
Jesse smiled. "It looks really nice," he said from behind her.
"I-i have to go deliver these orders," Kat said, stuttering. She didn't want to leave Johny just standing there, but she didn't have much of a choice at the time. She cast her eyes down as she walked back towards the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:06 pm
Kate turned her head and smiled, "Thanks." She continued walking up to the front steps and pulled a key out of her pocket.  

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300

Eternal Night 27

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:30 pm
Jesse grinned. "Kat would probably kill me for saying this, but it's a lot better than our house. But, then again, we're working for two people on one person's paycheck," he said.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff