Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Homosexuals and Islam Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are gays ok?
  yes
  NEVER! THEY ARE EVIL!!
  i don't know
View Results

Lily Da Bangali Rani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:31 pm
Prof Albus PWB Dumbledore
I still believe that sodomy is IMMORAL. i do believe that that is implied in many cultural perspectives.

there is nothing wrong with sexual portrayal. but for me as long as it is between a man and a woman.

natural laws should be upheld rather than laws created artificially to address some unnecessary desires.

I agree with you 100%, desire is the one thing that corrupts mankind...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:44 pm
Lily Da Bangali Rani

Wow, you sound just like those Christian people who hate Muslims...

If i was, I would be ranting on you for not believing in Jesus as GOD and savior of the world. I'm more interested in the logic of your answers...which I'm having some difficulty accepting and comprehending
Lily Da Bangali Rani

1st of all rules are written like "you have to do this or you have to do that etc etc ect" the Qur'an has many rules in it, but is not written like rules, it written like a guide... hence why i said it's a guide
The Qur'an is a complete guide to living the righteous life"

It's rules. You obey it without question. In my comprehension, they're rules. Guidelines are temporary, and if they were truly guidelines, then you'd be willing to look outside the box. Guidelines are temporary measures.
You call them guidelines. I call them rules. Either case you obey them without question.

O
Lily Da Bangali Rani
k now your science questions... science was created by Allah to add confusion... just like alot of other things in the world...

Well...Allah did give us human reason. I think he'd be happy for questioning to deepen the faith. Following the faith like robots doesn't seem to be truly following the path to God.

Lily Da Bangali Rani

Allah said life is a task and who ever finishes the task will be rewarded paradise... if the task was a easy task then it would be very pointless... this is why alot of confusion is added to the world, like false religions, science, people hating Muslims... etc etc ect list goes on...

Not arguing with that. Catholics have that same sort of ideology too. We all have to carry our crosses.
WAIT how is science false? It's human reasoning of the natural world? It explains how something works.

Lily Da Bangali Rani
Also real Muslims already know Christianity is suppose to stay around till judgement day... so your evolution theory just went out the window...

Evolution theory?
I said that the faiths evolve over time...they keep their core beliefs but make little adjustments because it was becoming ridiculously difficult to keep up some of the archaic traditions alive...not that they change into some hideous creature. So you misread what I was saying.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Lily Da Bangali Rani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:59 pm
Ratri_Cat
Lily Da Bangali Rani

Wow, you sound just like those Christian people who hate Muslims...

If i was, I would be ranting on you for not believing in Jesus as GOD and savior of the world. I'm more interested in the logic of your answers...which I'm having some difficulty accepting and comprehending
Lily Da Bangali Rani

1st of all rules are written like "you have to do this or you have to do that etc etc ect" the Qur'an has many rules in it, but is not written like rules, it written like a guide... hence why i said it's a guide
The Qur'an is a complete guide to living the righteous life"

It's rules. You obey it without question. In my comprehension, they're rules. Guidelines are temporary, and if they were truly guidelines, then you'd be willing to look outside the box. Guidelines are temporary measures.
You call them guidelines. I call them rules. Either case you obey them without question.

O
Lily Da Bangali Rani
k now your science questions... science was created by Allah to add confusion... just like alot of other things in the world...

Well...Allah did give us human reason. I think he'd be happy for questioning to deepen the faith. Following the faith like robots doesn't seem to be truly following the path to God.

Lily Da Bangali Rani

Allah said life is a task and who ever finishes the task will be rewarded paradise... if the task was a easy task then it would be very pointless... this is why alot of confusion is added to the world, like false religions, science, people hating Muslims... etc etc ect list goes on...

Not arguing with that. Catholics have that same sort of ideology too. We all have to carry our crosses.
WAIT how is science false? It's human reasoning of the natural world? It explains how something works.

Lily Da Bangali Rani
Also real Muslims already know Christianity is suppose to stay around till judgement day... so your evolution theory just went out the window...

Evolution theory?
I said that the faiths evolve over time...they keep their core beliefs but make little adjustments because it was becoming ridiculously difficult to keep up some of the archaic traditions alive...not that they change into some hideous creature. So you misread what I was saying.

Omg, i'm slowing understanding why you find it hard soo hard to understand my answers... your not very well educated... (no offense)

Evolution has nothing to do with animals lol, it's a word basically meaning how some thing is changed to keep up with recent times to survive lol... it don't got to be a animal lol i can't believe you didn't know that one lol

And your other replies, well there's no point me answering them, as you mis-understood what i wrote, and in return went off subject and gave me gibberish...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:10 pm
Lily Da Bangali Rani

Evolution has nothing to do with animals lol, it's a word basically meaning how some thing is changed to keep up with recent times to survive lol... it don't got to be a animal lol i can't believe you didn't know that one lol

actually, it was metaphorical. Trust me, I know about evolution. When I was saying that changing with the recent times does not create a new religion. Hence, Christianity wouldn't change into a hideous animal. Christianity would still be Christianity. It may not look the same to you, but the core values of Christianity remain the same. Like when we evolved from animals. We evolved from apes and the like into humans. We're still bipedal mammals that live in certain types of society. We have physical changes, and some difference in mentality, but ultimately, we're still the same. There are common primitive desires as well as higher thinking that develops over time.

Lily Da Bangali Rani
And your other replies, well there's no point me answering them, as you mis-understood what i wrote, and in return went off subject and gave me gibberish...
I broke them up so you can point to me how I went off on the subject. I thought I made myself perfectly clear  

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Lily Da Bangali Rani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:13 pm
Ratri_Cat
Lily Da Bangali Rani

actually, it was metaphorical. Trust me, I know about evolution. When I was saying that changing with the recent times does not create a new religion. Hence, Christianity wouldn't change into a hideous animal. Christianity would still be Christianity. It may not look the same to you, but the core values of Christianity remain the same. Like when we evolved from animals. We evolved from apes and the like into humans. We're still bipedal mammals that live in certain types of society. We have physical changes, and some difference in mentality, but ultimately, we're still the same. There are common primitive desires as well as higher thinking that develops over time.

Lily Da Bangali Rani
I broke them up so you can point to me how I went off on the subject. I thought I made myself perfectly clear

Ok let me tell you something... Christians don't believe in dinosaurs...

And that's a big part of science...

I know this because i went to a Christian scholar about it, also i researched it very thoroughly...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:21 pm
Lily Da Bangali Rani
Ratri_Cat
Lily Da Bangali Rani

Lily Da Bangali Rani

I know this because i went to a Christian scholar about it, also i researched it very thoroughly...

you probably went to some crackhead Christian fundamentalist then.
I'm Christian (Catholics are Christian, just one of the main branches) and it's: GOD CREATED EVOLUTION. DINOSAURS EXIST.
one Christian does not define Christianity as a whole.
Just like a suicide bomber does not define Islam as whole.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Lily Da Bangali Rani

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:34 pm
Ratri_Cat
Lily Da Bangali Rani
Ratri_Cat
Lily Da Bangali Rani

Lily Da Bangali Rani

I'm Christian (Catholics are Christian, just one of the main branches) and it's: GOD CREATED EVOLUTION. DINOSAURS EXIST.

Ok you messed up big time... i done alot of research on this so your lieing...

All real Christians don't believe in dinosaurs lol so you kind of messed up...

No matter what you say... i know this is a fact 100%  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:09 pm
Lily Da Bangali Rani
Ratri_Cat
Lily Da Bangali Rani
Ratri_Cat
Lily Da Bangali Rani

Lily Da Bangali Rani

Ok, if you believe that then all Muslims are potential terrorists.
I'm a CHRISTIAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
hell, we came up with the big bang
http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/science/sc0022.html
http://www.catholic.com/library/Adam_Eve_and_Evolution.asp
Trust me, Christians are not all the same
That would be saying that Shiites and Sunnis are exactly alike.
I was taught evolution in my Catholic High School and elementary school.
Quit saying we don't believe in evolution...you're looking at the wrong sites.

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:13 am
LOL christians got evolution... They have it from Esa wink  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:13 pm
Zaaki
what on earth are you talking about??? confused
That's one group of Christians. Christianity is huge and old. There are lots of divisions, and I think the only thing that they have in common is that they believe in Jesus as a God.
Even Catholics disagree. I went to a Jesuit (type of Catholic) high school. They were far more liberal than any other Catholic than I know about...and they talking about evolution ALL the time and how other Christians were being silly for not accepting it.

Yes, I am a flaming Muslim...but Allah loves me!

The Dead Terrorist Achmed

Lily Da Bangali Rani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:52 pm
Ratri_Cat
Lily Da Bangali Rani
Ratri_Cat
Lily Da Bangali Rani
Ratri_Cat

Ok, if you believe that then all Muslims are potential terrorists.
I'm a CHRISTIAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
hell, we came up with the big bang
http://www.catholiceducation.org/articles/science/sc0022.html
http://www.catholic.com/library/Adam_Eve_and_Evolution.asp
Trust me, Christians are not all the same
That would be saying that Shiites and Sunnis are exactly alike.
I was taught evolution in my Catholic High School and elementary school.
Quit saying we don't believe in evolution...you're looking at the wrong sites.

I'm not using web-sites i'm using churches & popes... and so far all them believe in evolution just don't believe in dinosaurs...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:54 pm
Imad Jibril
Zaaki
That's one group of Christians. Christianity is huge and old. There are lots of divisions, and I think the only thing that they have in common is that they believe in Jesus as a God.
Even Catholics disagree. I went to a Jesuit (type of Catholic) high school. They were far more liberal than any other Catholic than I know about...and they talking about evolution ALL the time and how other Christians were being silly for not accepting it.

Oh so let me guess... the original real Christians don't believe in evolution but the new fake Christians believe in evolution...

lol that sounds about right mrgreen  

Lily Da Bangali Rani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:13 pm
Lily Da Bangali Rani
Imad Jibril
Zaaki

Oh so let me guess... the original real Christians don't believe in evolution but the new fake Christians believe in evolution...

lol that sounds about right mrgreen
Um no. Catholics have been around a lot longer than most Christian religions. Roman Catholics (Catholicism) and Greek Orthodox are the oldest branches in Christianity. All other Christian faiths extend out from there, mostly because they didn't like what the Catholic/Orthodox Church taught. Catholics and Greek Orthodox people are the originals when it comes to organized faith following the beliefs and teachings of Jesus as the Christ. Everyone else is an altered copy. It took them a while to realize that science was a way of explaining how Allah's creation works, from physics to genetics. Mendell was a Catholic monk who discovered the importance of genetics in plants that paved the way for evolution through genetic displacement and adaptation to the environment.

It's the new, fundamentalist, fake Christians that don't believe in evolution.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:22 pm
let's have a fresh re-start away from the evolution debate.

what do you think of the ghettos of homosexuals? do you think there is some sort of immorality happening in their place?  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:10 am
let's have a fresh re-start away from the evolution debate.

what do you think of the ghettos of homosexuals? do you think there is some sort of immorality happening in their place?
ghettos of homosexuals? You mean like the neighborhoods in San Francisco and other places that are full of gays and lesbians that live there so they won't be assaulted and can live in peace?

...that doesn't sound immoral, sounds more like trying to live a decent life.
User Image

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces