Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Introduce Yourselves - Vol. II Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's so nice to meet you:
  introduce myself
  i like my privacy
View Results

Esselean

Tipsy Fairy

11,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:34 pm
I just realised Ive never officially introduced myself
Oh well better late than never

NAME: You can call me Ess
ABOUT ME: Really there is nothing of real interest to tell about me. Besides you will probably learn more about me by talking to me than what I write here
PETS: 2 puppies, 4 budgies (there may be more soon) and 2 quails
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, gardening, learning and experimenting
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic pagan. Lot more study needed before I decide on a certain path
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Only about 2 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:I don't know how to think before I speak but I am learning xp  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:11 am
NAME: Mea online.
ABOUT ME: I'm a uni student doing Communications Studies (which is Journalism/Film Studies/English, stuff like that) and I will soon be doing Honours (next year; 2009) I also do Studies in Religion as a minor.
PETS: 2 rats; Voltaire is the little black one and Tumble (names by my boy friend who does not share my naming principles).
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: LARP, gaming, sports of most kinds, reading, comics, ect.
CURRENT PATH: Looking into everything
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been interested in religion since my mid teens.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: My main interests religion-wise at the moment are Voodoo and Santeria. Though I'm still insanely interested in Wicca and the various neopagan religions.  

Mea_Culpa_Eleison

Kyreie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:37 am
NAME: Lora
AGE: 37 (also a proud member of the Gaia Geezer's Guild!)
ABOUT ME: Check out my profile smile
PETS: 2 kids...umm, cats...Hades and Artemis
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Reading, jewellery making, anything supernatural
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic pagan, my beliefs come from Wicca, shamanism, animism, polytheism and Dragon magyck.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested, my entire life, studying seriously, about 7-8 years.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Glad to be here! Goddess bless!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:26 pm
NAME: Andrea
ABOUT ME: I'm a Punk
PETS: Cats
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Anime, Manga, I collect flowers
CURRENT PATH: unknown
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: For about 1 1/2 years
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm not online much....  

666_Ellismara_666

MiladyMidnight

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:29 pm
NAME:
Kat
As of writing, I am seventeen. In two days time (October 8th, 200 cool I will be eighteen.
I currently live about an hour south of Springfield, Illinois, but in two days time I'm moving to Niagra Falls, New York.
ABOUT ME:
I am about as open minded about things as it gets, and I try my best to help those who are in need. I prefer horror movies and occult fiction to read. My hair is currently blonde, and my eyes are hazel. I am short D: I'm 5'2... Next year (2009) around August I will be moving to Holland to be with my fiance. ^^
PETS: Two gerbils, two cats, two dogs, one rabbit, one bearded dragon. (Twitch and Panda, Imp and Sheila, Lita and Maggie, Anno, Ryuu. Respectfully.)
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:
Anime, Divination, Healing, Manga, Music, other Paths, Religions, Zodiac... etc.
CURRENT PATH:
I'm unsure... Still searching, however my beliefs are more of a mixture. @_@
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:
I've always been interested in the Craft, however I've been studying since I was thirteen... so nearly five years?
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:
Mm... I'm very interested in anything that pertains to the Supernatural... And I'll gladly listen, and help you (or just listen, if you prefer) sort out a problem. heart

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:22 pm
NAME: Brianna
ABOUT ME: I'm an obnoxious intellectual with a serious book addiction. I like to read. . .alot. xp
PETS: 2 cats: Eddie and Tiger; a cockatoo Xanadu
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: books, anime, manga, videogames
CURRENT PATH: Eclectic Pagan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: studying for 5 years, starting to put together a practice.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: not at the moment. Anyone with specific questions can PM me  

RubyLight

Danipyr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 am
NAME: Daniel.
ABOUT ME: Well, not a lot to say, I'm Daniel, wait, said that already.
You'll get to know me, since I plan on posting heaps here.. I hope so at least.
PETS: 2 dogs, and a guinea pig..
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Well, I do karate in my sparetime, and I like drawing/painting and stuff, and yeah, probably a lot more.. My interests can change from day to day..
CURRENT PATH: Kinda my own, been studying a lot of wicca and general paganism the last years..
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Uh, about 4 years. (Started reading about wicca (yay silver ravenwolf books rofl ) at age 12..
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Yes! I have cookies I'd like to share, if you want any. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:44 pm
NAME:Kat

ABOUT ME: I live for art. If I am anything, I am an artist.
I'm very spiritual. My dry humor sometimes irritates people.
Uh, gaia takes up too much of my time.
I am a very calm and collected person. I can't remember yelling, ever.

PETS: Hermit crab, cat (black. xD I got him as a child), fishtank.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Painting, music, the occult, metaphysics, biology, b&w film photography, etc.

CURRENT PATH: traditional witchcraft.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:In the occult &wicca? 5yrs. Traditional witchcraft, shamanism, and folk magic? 1 year  

LRGG1

Zing0619

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:38 pm
NAME:Dan
ABOUT ME:I am just becoming Wicca so please bear through my stupid questions.
I hate my mom so feel free to make fun of her.
NEVER mess with my friends I am very forgiving unless you mess with my friends.
I normally have bad grammar and hand writing but I hate Google tool bar and a key board.
PETS:1 dachshund named Little Anne
HOBBIES/INTERESTS:Music
CURRENT PATH:Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED:Not very long study wise but I have been interested in it for a while
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE:Thank you for letting me join.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:31 pm
NAME: Tia

ABOUT ME: I'm just really random. Things happen to me all the time now so hopefully I can remember to log on here and see what everyone else thinks.

PETS: None at the moment. But I'm hoping to get a cat someday.

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I love singing, cooking relaxing, reading, and anything else to pass the time.

CURRENT PATH: Wicca is my path but I'm also learn about Paganism and any other religion in the world.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I don't even know how long. It just feels so natural to me that I guess I've been doing it all my life.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I'm an odd bundle of something. Things happen left and right. Spirits, demons, and anything in between so if I seem like I'm having an off day, it's mostly because of that. But I'm really nice and I can't wait to get to know all the new members and old.  

Radioactive Freezer

faerie_kisses

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:17 pm
NAME: Katia
ABOUT ME: I'm single and childless, working for a large well-known bank and thinking of returning to school to do something I'd like better (computer networking).
PETS: 3 cats, and a neighbor's cat who likes to come visit all the time. I'm a cat-lady in training.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Knitting, reading, writing, roleplaying, collecting postcards, tarot, herbalism, druidry, all religious paths...
CURRENT PATH: Generic 'witch' still seeking my spiritual 'home' so to speak. smile
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Practicing for 4 years. Interested for a bit longer.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not at this time!

Help hatch my eggs! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:26 pm
NAME: Meganne. (Its pronounced megan, people.)
ABOUT ME: I'm insane.
PETS: Horses, and dogs.
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I play soccer, guitar, I riding horses, I love my boyfriend jeremy, and I collect converse. smile I know, Im weird.
CURRENT PATH: Wiccan
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Studying over two years, converted last year.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: I love randomness.  

Radioactive Roulette

Dapper Sex Symbol

The Amazing Jabels

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:06 pm
NAME: Adam (Gender is male, despite avi)
- Writers block. Be lookin at my profile?
PETS: 1 cat
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: History, music, writing, the Navy
CURRENT PATH: Unsure
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: Interested for awhile, just now started studying.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: CALIFORNIA INDEPENDANCE! SELF RULE! (Yes, I am a secessionist radical)

AWAY SANTY ANNO!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:48 pm
NAME: Eric Wolfe
ABOUT ME: I am a hard-core gamer, a Wiccan, and a Computer Repair guy with some knowledge on Computers (but not all).
PETS: I've got fish and a big cat, we name him Shadow
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Video Games, Computers, Anime, Wicca, Art, Fantasy Books.
CURRENT PATH: Wicca
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've been studing Wicca since Feburary 2008. A long time ago, I spoke to a random person and ask her what is wicca? She replyed it's an Earth-Based Religion. I used to gone out with a girl, who is Wiccan, she told me more that this religion deals with Witchcraft, and deals with spells for your own self, she listed many things about Wicca, that make me get somewhat hooked. I joined the Wicca Group in Vampirefreaks.com, and I've learned alot more of Wicca, as I like the way it is, I decided to convert to Wicca, as it is a religion that helps people and many other good things.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Don't believe anything from the Fluffies, they will lye about it.  

darkedone02

Clair Fay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:01 pm
Wow, I've been here HOW long and not done this?

NAME: Just call me Clair.
ABOUT ME: *thinks* I'm the most pagan person where I live (everyone who knows me agrees that if I become any denomination of Christianity anytime soon, the world is going to end), I worship both the God and Goddess (just cause I know some who only worship one or the other), and other than that, you'll just have to PM me and actually talk to me.
PETS: There are two dogs and two cats, but only one cat is really "mine"--my little familiar, Moo-Moo. <3
HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Singing, Herbs, Studying (only things I'm interested in), Traveling
CURRENT PATH: I'm just a Pagan, I don't choose one particular path, though I focus on Witchcraft.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN STUDYING/INTERESTED: I've always been drawn to paganism. Even when I concidered myself Christian (and I say that because no one els concidered me Christian), I thought there had to be a God and Goddess, because there had to be balance. I just gave into it a year ago though, really started reading and asking and finding out that a lot of what I naturally knew was from paganism.
ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHARE: Not particularly.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games